剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
9 1 就差1了
9-1-- I'm ready.
大家好啊
Hello, everyone.
亲爱的 你的睫毛膏怎么满脸都是
Oh, honey, you have mascara all over your face.
是嘛 谁有纸巾
Oh! Does anyone have a tissue?
-请自便 -谢谢
- Oh, help yourself. - Oh, thanks.
你怎么哭了
Why were you crying?
你知道 我一高兴就容易动情
Oh, well, you know how emotional I get when I'm happy.
我正在购物 为和艾米特的出行做准备
And I was out shopping for my trip with Emmet,
后来我开始想
And I started thinking.
三年前刚来这里时
When I came here three years ago,
我的事业陷入低谷 没人要我
my career was in the toilet, nobody wanted me.
而现在
And now,
都有关于我要被奥斯卡提名的传言了
there's talk of an academy award nomination.
就你这么传
From you.
那也算是传言
Still, there's talk.
明天 我将与我一生的挚爱
And tomorrow, I am going to Morocco
一同去摩洛哥
with the love of my life.
亲爱的 我们真替你高兴
Oh, honey, we're so happy for you.
我们会想念你的
We're gonna miss you.
我也会想念你们的
Well, I'm gonna miss you too.
不如这样吧
But you know what?
接下来的三个月我都要和艾米特在一起
I am gonna be spending the next three months with emmet,
不如我把践行宴取消掉
so how about I cancel the farewell dinner
改为女生之夜如何
and we have a girls' night instead?
你不可以这么做
You can't do that, uh-huh.
因为到时候会有媒体在
Well, um, because there's, um, gonna be press there.
还有媒体
There's gonna be press?
老娘爱死媒体了
Oh, I love press.
糟糕 这意味着我只有
Oh, no, that means I only have, what...
6小时来打扮上镜
six hours to get camera-ready.
只留给我两次机会 推♥翻♥整个妆容
That only allows me two times to hate what I've done
然后重新来过
and start all over.
再按个1
And one.
不客气 这是我的荣幸
You're welcome. My pleasure.
闪到背真心伤不起
My back is killing me!
忍♥忍♥吧 宝贝儿 真抱歉
I know, baby. I'm sorry.
但因为做这么男人的事而伤
But it is kinda hot that you hurt it
真是性感极了
doing such a manly thing.
我会感觉更男人的
Yeah, well, I'd feel a lot more manly
如果我没有...
If I weren't...
你懂得
you know...
穿上你的瘦身衣
wearing your spanx.
WebMD上说你得穿点什么好撑着你的背
WebMD said you had to wear something to support your back,
美国医疗健康服务网站
没穿之前你可是连走都走不了
and you couldn't even walk before you put those on.
不过好处是 不会露出内♥裤♥轮廓
And on the plus side, you have no visible panty lines.
我又没啥好看的
I don't have any visible anything.
我只是个普通人
I'm like a ken doll.
环顾四周 就属你最阳刚
You are the most masculine man here,
你可别忘了
and don't you forget it.
多谢夸奖
Well, thank you.
-你好 -嗨 艾米特
- Hello. - Hey, Emmet.
-阿莱克 -艾米特
- Alec. - Emmet.
一切都安排好了
Well, it's all arranged.
晚餐后 你和乔依先溜
After dinner, you and Joy will slip away
然后将这枚戒指藏在巧克力慕斯里
and hide this ring in a chocolate mousse.
我的女神来了
Ah, there's my girl.
她在干嘛
What is she doing?
她今晚本想呆在家里
Well, she said she wanted to stay in tonight,
所以我就告诉她你把媒体叫来了
so I told her that you had press coming.
你知道她虚荣成疯吧
You do know she's crazy, right?
不但知道 而且深爱
Know it and love it.
搞定 戒指放进去了
Okay, the ring is in.
我太激动了
Oh, I am so excited.
随时都可能晕过去
I could barely make it through dinner.
我来给上面整柔顺点
Let me just smooth the top.
这太好吃了
This is so good!
不过最棒的是
And the best part is,
用来求婚的甜点一般没啥热量的[唬谁呢你]
there are no calories in proposal dessert.
这我还真没听说过
Oh, I forgot that science.
嘿 让泡沫奶油来得更猛烈些吧
Hey, hit me with that proposal whipped cream.
有没有觉得咱俩在演A片
Does this feel a little porny to you?
管不了了
I don't care.
看看她
Oh, look at her out there...
强忍♥自己幸福的泪水 生怕弄花自己的妆容
fighting her happiness so she doesn't ruin her makeup.
真不敢相信我们三个月
I can't believe we're not gonna see her
都没法再见到她
for three whole months.
到时会各种空虚寂寞冷
The house is going to seem so empty.
你和阿莱克同居 她也订婚了
You're living with Alec, and now she's getting engaged.
等等 订婚
Wait, engaged.
我太专注这场求婚 竟然忘了
I've been so focused on this proposal, I forgot.
维多利亚要结婚了 她要搬去和艾米特住
Victoria's getting married and she'll live with Emmet.
你说得对
You're right.
她可能再也不会回克利夫兰了
She might not come back to Cleveland at all.
我们就不该来帮他弄这个愚蠢的求婚
Well, why are we even helping with this stupid proposal?
因为这能让她开心
Because it makes her happy.
为她感到高兴的同时
Well, we can be happy for her
也为我们感到伤感 对吧
and sad for us at the same time, right?
是滴
Yes.
但这是属于她的夜晚
But tonight's her night.
来吧 我们把慕斯交给服务生
Come on, let's get the mousse to the waiter and--
哪儿去了
Where'd it go?
-有人拿走了 -那我们怎么办
- Someone's taken it. - Well, what do we do?
我们把50万的钻石戒指弄丢了
We just lost a $500,000 diamond ring!
慌了个张啊
I say we panic.
我们好好回想一下
Okay, let's retrace our steps.
我们把戒指放在慕斯里 就这一个步骤
We put the ring in the mousse. That was our only step!
然后我们转过身去
And then we turned around.
-出什么事了 -我们把戒指丢了
- What's going on? - We lost the ring.
千万别告诉艾米特
But don't tell Emmet.
把维多利亚叫来女洗手间就行
Just get Victoria to the ladies' room
我们再好好找找
while we look for it.
我该怎么跟她说
Uh, what am I supposed to say to her?
就让她补补妆
Just tell her to reapply her foundation.
-我哪儿懂那些 -这不重要
- How would I know that? - It doesn't matter.
她是个女人 这可是种羞耻
She's a woman. It's a criticism.
她铁定相信
She'll believe you.
-我该问吗 -不 别问
- Should I ask? - No, no, no.
维多利亚
Victoria...
你的粉底 看起来
Your foundation, it looks--
怎么了
What?
你懂的
Well, you know.
苍天呐
Oh, my god.
我很难看
I'm hideous!
别看我 别看我
Look away. Look away.
别看我
Look away!
也不在厨房♥里
It's not in the kitchen.
那戒指总不可能凭空消失吧
Well, that ring did not just disappear.
能在哪儿呢
Where could it be?
上帝啊 有枚戒指
Oh, my god, it's a ring!
糟糕 有人抢先了一步
Oh, no, I've been upstaged.
我当然愿意嫁给你
Of course I'll marry you.
虚惊一场 虚惊一场
False alarm! False alarm.
别 别鼓掌 别鼓掌
No, no, no. Don't clap, don't clap.
是这样 他并没有真的求婚
See, 'cause he didn't really propose.
-什么 -等等 你在干什么
- What? - Wait, wha-what are you doing?
是我们把这戒指放在慕斯里面的
We put this ring in the mousse.
-可我 -等等
- But I-- - wait!
这不是我们的戒指
Oh, it's not our ring!
我们的钻石特别大 这个太小了
Our diamond is huge, this one's tiny.
我不该那么说的
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表