剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
我猜艾米特
Well, I guess it's pretty clear
已经说得够明白了 是吧
what Emmet was trying to tell me, huh?
只要把世界著名的指挥家换成
You just replace world-renowned conductor
世界著名的演员就行了
with world-renowned actor.
不管怎样
Either way,
都一个女人会被抛弃在克利夫兰
there's a woman left behind in Cleveland.
可你不是他前妻啊
But you're not his ex-wife.
我是想当也当不成了啊
And now I never will be.
说真的 你真是史上最好女友
Seriously, you are, like, the best girlfriend ever.
我得陪你逛上40个小时街才能抵得上
I owe you, like, 40 hours in an outlet mall.
要不我们回俱乐部吧
Do you mind if we go back to the clubhouse?
我想梳洗一下
I just want to freshen up a little bit.
好啊 我包里有梳子 或许你用得着
Yeah, sure. There's a comb in my bag, if you want.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
这是我的牙刷吗
Is this my toothbrush?
是啊 你今天早上落在我那儿了
Yeah, you left it at my place this morning.
然后你就给我带来了
So you brought it to me?
我猜你还要用
Figured you might want it.
我这个男朋友是不是很贴心
Am I a great boyfriend or what?
跟你说
I tell you,
要是布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀端着盘排骨
if Bruce Springsteen is waiting for us
绰号♥"老大" 美国歌♥手兼词曲作者
在下个球座等着我们
at the next tee with a plate of ribs,
我的人生就圆♥满♥了
this'll be the best day o f my life.
你想应聘实习私♥家♥侦♥探♥
So, you want to intern with a private detective
来换大学学分吗
for college credit.
是的 我的专业是犯罪学
Yes, I'm majoring in criminology.
我觉得相较于做见习警探
And I thought this suits me more
这份工作更适合我
than interning with the police.
当然他们也没要我
Who said no to me anyway.
那你丈夫对此有何看法
So what does your husband think about all this?
我还没结婚
I'm not married.
是啊 我注意到你没有带婚戒
Yeah, I noticed you weren't wearing a ring.
我可是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm a private detective.
这些蛛丝马迹逃不出我的眼睛
That's the sort of thing I notice.
瞧 你看这儿 我也没有戴戒指
Hey, would you look at that! I'm also not wearing a ring.
总之
Anyway...
当私♥家♥侦♥探♥并非总是光鲜亮丽的
Being a private detective, it's not all that glamorous.
多半是好几小时的监视
Mostly you're on surveillance for hours,
坐在冰冷的车里 试图捕捉
sitting in a cold car, trying to get evidence
某些人出轨的证据
that some guy's being unfaithful.
我12岁开始就这么做了
I've been doing that since I was 12.
我俩会经常一起行动的
Well, we'll be working together a lot.
规则一
So rule number one...
不能爱上我
You can't fall in love with me.
这个你不用担心
That won't be a problem.
很好
Good.
因为我们经常会熬夜奋战
'cause we'll be working a lot of late nights.
可能会一起吃东西
Maybe we'll share something.
比如一罐品客薯片
Maybe a tube of pringles.
我们的手会不经意间触碰
Our hands may accidentally touch.
你真的不用担心
Still not a problem.
非常好 非常好
Good to know, good to know.
不过我该提醒你
But I ought to warn you,
我打算健身
I'm thinking about working out,
健康饮食
maybe eating better.
要把腰围减到36
You know, maybe getting down to a 36 waist.
这会让你... 欲♥火♥中烧吗
Would you find that... provocative?
还真没有
Not particularly.
很好 很好
Excellent, excellent.
我会先给你个案例做下测试
I'm gonna start you out with a test case.
这案子正好关系到我老爸
This one happens to involve my dad.
他一直把钱给一个女人
He's been giving money to some woman,
我不明白为什么
and I don't know why.
我之前在跟踪她
I was tailing her,
可是跟丢了
but she lost me.
但我拍到了这张照片
But I did manage to get this picture.
你要是想在这工作
So if you want to work here,
就给我查出来这个女人是谁
you find out who this woman is
住在哪里
and where she lives.
这是爱尔卡·奥斯特洛夫斯基
That's Elka Ostrovsky.
住在希达柯利弗路68号♥
And she lives at 68 Cedarcliff Road.
你真是厉害
Wow, you're good.
就知道爱尔卡这几个月偷偷摸摸没干好事
I know Elka's been up to something for months--
大把大把的现金
Large wads of cash,
和她朋友神秘兮兮地出去
mysterious trips with her friends--
可她就是啥都不承认
but she won't admit to anything.
我们得把隐藏监控摄像头安在
We need to set up hidden surveillance cameras
她住处外面 一探究竟
outside her place to find out what's going on.
什么 这我还真不好说
What? Well, I'm not sure about that.
我得先跟朋友们商量
I need to talk to my friends about this.
不 你不可以
No, you can't.
一旦你接了案子
I mean, once you're on a case,
就不能跟任何人讨论这事儿
you can't discuss it with anyone.
太不专业了
It's unprofessional.
这是规则二
And it's my second rule.
仅次于不要爱上我
Next to not falling in love with me.
-我不会的 -因为你不应该
- Which I won't. - Because you mustn't.
-所以我不会 -因为你不能
- So, I shan't. - Because you can't.
-可是我不会 -因为你不敢
- But I don't. - Because you daren't.
啥
What?
乔伊 正是这种热情四溢的谈笑
Joy, this is exactly the sort of heated banter
会让我们更难坚守规则
that's gonna make it hard for us not to break all the rules.
薯片要吗
Pringle?
好 各就各位 准备彩排
Okay, places for rehearsal.
等这部戏结束
So, what's next for you
你接下来有什么安排 艾米特爵士
after we wrap this picture, Sir Emmet?
我接到几部戏的邀请
Well, I'm fielding a few offers.
我在这工作很开心 不过还是要朝前看
I had my fun here, but I'm ready to move on.
新的地方 新的朋友
New places, new faces.
你可以进来了 维多利亚
We're ready for your entrance, Victoria!
开拍
And...action.
你好 甜姐
Hello, funny face.
是你啊
Oh, you.
你在这儿啊
You're here.
我没法上那班飞机
I couldn't get on that plane.
说来有趣
It's funny.
以前的我 压根不想来克利夫兰
The last thing I wanted to do was to come to Cleveland.
现在的我 却舍不得离开
Now the last thing I want to do is leave.
想走就走吧
Oh, go ahead and leave.
谁稀罕你
Who wants you?
亲爱的 我想你台词说错了
Darling, I don't think that's the right line.
而且还略有敌意
And it's coming off a little hostile.
敌意总好过虚伪
Well, hostile is better than phony.
至少我没有等到最后一天
At least I didn't wait until the last day
才开始背剧组成员名字
to learn the names of the crew.
包括你 拉里
Even you, Larry.
-应该是盖里 -大差不差啦
- It's Gary. - Close enough.
虽然这样很丢人很不专业
It was embarrassing and unprofessional,
但我真的演不下去了
but I just couldn't get through that scene.
那最后你和埃米特怎么着了
Well, how did you leave it with Emmet?
他来我的休息车找我 我装作没在
He came by my trailer, and I pretended I wasn't there.
真够"成熟"的
That's really mature.
爱情美妙之处就是
Yeah, the great thing about love
让你感觉上变得年轻了
is it makes you feel like a teenager.
糟糕之处在于让你的行为变得幼稚了
Bad thing about love is it makes you act like one.
我也出了点状况
I mean, I have a thing...
我希望不是大问题
which I hope isn't a thing,
但有可能是
but it might be a thing.
梅兰妮 你担心过头了啦
Oh, Melanie, you worry too much.
很可能不算个事儿
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表