剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
I hear you guys stay pretty busy.
没错
Oh, yeah.
这几个就是"春庄"里的"春妹"
It... it's regular "Sluts-ville" Over here.
那你们的秘诀是什么
So, what's your secret?
我们放个乘着食物的碗在外面
Oh, we leave a bowl of food out,
汉子们就络绎不绝了
and they just keep coming back.
我刚从火里就出了这几只小狗
I just rescued these puppies from a fire.
娶了我吧
Marry me.
爱尔卡 爱尔卡
Elka! Elka!
你和伍迪·艾伦睡了
You slept with Woody Allen?
没错 真是不好意思
Yes, and I feel terrible about it.
知道吗
Guess what.
我和我的妇产科医生有个约会
I have a date with my gynecologist.
亲爱的 那玩意儿叫预约
They're called "Appointments," Dear.
我已经对男人没有感觉了
I am through with men.
我也彻底放弃男人了
I am done with men, too.
没错 去他[哔]的 抱歉
Yeah, what the ? Oh, I'm sorry.
你是有史以来最好的导师
You are the best tutor ever.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you.
我相信我们俩
I believe you and I
将会成为很好的朋友
are going to become great friends.
他更像邻家哥哥
He's more of a boy next door.
积极
Positive,
乐观
upbeat...
还有什么来着
What is he?
人很好
Very nice.
天哪 他真帅
Boy, he's cute.
要不是赤脚穿得像花大姐
I'd flirt if I wasn't barefoot
我早就搭讪了
and wearing a flowered tarp.
我看上去像个疯子
I look like a crazy person.
我得巧妙地让他知道我不是疯子
I need some subtle way to let him know I'm not crazy.
我不是疯子
I'm not crazy.
你看起来很漂亮
Oh... you look amazing.
救命 有变♥态♥
Help! Pervert!
我不想说死人的坏话
I don't mean to speak ill of the dead,
但他的毛发真这么浓密吗
but was he really this hairy?
他的毛发多的一[哔]
Oh, he was a load of hair.
一旦你和一位非洲裔男士
Once you've had carnal relations
发生过肉体之间的亲密
with a gentleman of African descent...
欲"壑"就再难填满了
it's quite unusual to go back.
你还记得我们吃过的那种巨型松饼吗
Remember those giant muffins we loved until
吃完之后发现一个大约一千卡的热量
we found out they were, like, 1,000 calories each?
他就那么棒 松饼级别的棒
He's that good. He's muffin good.
不是吧
Shut up!
她有点 你冲我眨巴眼
She just get... you get a twinkle in your eye.
我没 我没眨巴眼
I am not tw... I am not twinkling.
我们就用搞定松饼的方式
Well, we're just gonna have to do for each other
来处理这个局面吧
what we did with the muffins.
只吃最上面那层
Just eat the top?
一天结束时男人总是想要些实际的东西
At the end of the day, men want something real,
而不是过度夸张的充气娃娃 对吧
not some over-exaggerated sex doll right?
说真的
I mean, seriously.
我真不知道你身体可塑性这么强
I had no idea you were double-jointed.
我之前也不知道
Neither did I.
我喜欢粗暴的
I like it rough.
乔依 你在里面吗
Joy, are you in there?
-我忘了拿钥匙 -停拍
- I forgot my key. - And cut.
别啊 别停拍
No, no, don't cut!
你觉得他们会信以为真吗
Okay, you think they're buying it out there?
相信我
Oh, trust me,
一半的剧组人员估计已经在给狗仔队报信了
probably half the crew is on the phone to TMZ already.
镜头 结束
And... scene.
天哪
Oh, boy.
你们这帮"春妹"原来有这么"春"啊
I didn't realize what big sluts you all were.
说实话 姑娘们
So seriously, girls,
你们能给我的最后一条建议是什么
what final advice can you give me?
你们这么火 是有什么秘诀吗
What is your secret to your success?
努力工作 热衷于演艺事业
Hard work, and dedication to our craft.
职业素养
Professionalism.
互相尊重
Mutual respect.
每顿午饭时最多喝三杯酒
No more than three shots at lunch.
说错台词了 不管了
Yeah, I messed up, whatever.
我给他发了一张稍微年轻一些的照片
I sent him a slightly younger picture of myself.
洞穴壁画吗
A cave drawing?
我酒醒了以后注册的
I signed up when my bender was over.
bender over也有"干了又干"的意思
抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
-你欺骗了我 -是你骗了我
- You lied to me. - Well, you lied to me.
你简直 简直是抽风了
Oh, you are... are out of order.
剧本上没有你的台词啊
Where does it say you have lines?
特吕佛 戈达尔 瓦嘀
Trufo-go-dar-ah-ah- vidan-eh-d e-deet
-开拍 -特吕佛 戈哒哒...
- Action. - Trufo-go-dar-duh, uh...
瓦迪嘛
vad-e-ma.
我去 温蒂 给力点 好了
Come on, Wendy, get it right. Here we go.
-开拍 -各位 我们在演戏呢
- Action. - People, we're acting.
你那是在演戏吗
Speak for yourself.
我酒醒了之后...
I signed up when my...
你知道我多么重视咱们的友谊
You know how much I value our friendship.
你是我的风之下的双翼
You are the wings beneath my wind.
你在这儿呢
There you are.
该练太极了
It's time for tai chi.
老太被这俩词整疯了
而且他们还提供太极
And they're serving tai chi,
而且他们还提供印度茶
and they're serving Chai tea.
你在这儿呢 该喝印度茶了
There you are. It's time for Chai tea.
你在这儿呢
There you are.
该练太极了
It's time for tai chi,
而且他们提供印度茶
and they're serving Chai tea.
好 那么 那么
Well, for... for...
我酒醒了之后注册的
I signed up when my bender was over.
实际上 我的网名就是这个
In fact, that's my screen name,
"宿醉清醒"[干了又干]
"Bender Over."
姐就是这么搞定的
And that's how you do it.
你们几个姑娘演了多少年了
How many years have you girls been on?
-这是第四季 -是的 78集
- It's our fourth season. - Yeah, 78 episodes.
度日如年啊[白姨91岁]
Feels like 91.
我真希望自己能像你们这么成功
I just hope I have some of the success that you guys have had.
我们相当期待看你的节目
Well, we're very excited to see your show.
-好的 谢谢 -鬼知道叫什么
- Yeah, thank you. - Whatever it's called.
叫作《柯尔斯蒂》
Oh, it's called Kirstie.
只是《柯尔斯蒂》吗 还真是原创呢
Just Kirstie? That's original.
不 但你知道不 我还挺喜欢的
No, but you know, I... I kind of like it.
我的意思是 相当简约
I mean, it's simple.
或许我们也应该以演员的名字
Maybe we should've named our show
命名我们的剧
after its star...
《维多利亚》
"Victoria."
才不 我觉得其实
No, I think actually,
《梅兰妮》更合适
"Melanie," has a nice ring to it.
或者简单的《乔依》
Or simply, "Joy."
天哪 这个太糟了
Oh, that's awful.
地球人都知道
Everybody knows that
《奥斯特洛夫斯基》
"Ostrovsky,"
才是热门剧该有的名字
Is what a hit show sounds like.
最后一个画面 姑娘们
Your last looks, ladies.
好了 拜拜
Okay, bye-bye.
好的 大家伙继续工作吧
Okay, you guys, you get back to work.
祝你夜晚愉快 柯尔斯蒂
Have a great night, Kirstie.
新剧大卖♥♥ 你肯定很棒
Good luck with your show. You're gonna be great.
多谢让我探班
Thank you so much for letting me stop by.
-打铃 准备拍摄 -没问题
- I want a bell and roll please. - All right.
第四段 第三镜
Four banker, take three.
三号♥摄像机
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表