剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
and take the plea bargain.
好消息是不用蹲一年就能出来了
And the good news is he'll be out in less than a year.
你还能经常去看他
At least you'll get to visit him all the time.
抱歉把你和亚伦医生的事
Hey, I'm really sorry that I messed things up
搅黄了
between you and Dr. Aaron.
没关系
Oh, no, it's okay.
也许我现在重返情场还太早
Maybe it is too soon for me to start dating.
胡说
That's ridiculous.
你喜欢他 他也喜欢你
You like him and he likes you.
这进度比我大部分恋情都超前了
You're already ahead of most of my relationships.
我发短♥信♥他也没回
But I've sent him texts and he hasn't responded.
有个办法可以让他必须见你
You know, there is a way he'd have to see you again.
梅兰妮
Melanie.
你不肯回我短♥信♥
You wouldn't answer my texts,
所以我预约了 这样你就必须见我
so I made an appointment so you'd have to see me.
我给你带了礼物
I got you a present.
一个新子♥宫♥
A new uterus.
还有新子♥宫♥的独特芬芳呢
Mm, still has that new uterus smell.
明明很搞笑的 给点面子吧
Come on, that was pretty funny.
确实好笑
It was.
昨晚的事我很抱歉
I'm really sorry about last night,
但我只是想帮朋友
but I really was just trying to help my friend.
说明你是个好人
Which means you're a nice person.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
还有
And...
我想好好认识一下摔坏我
I'd like to get to know the girl that
子♥宫♥的姑娘
broke my uterus.
-今晚一起吃晚餐 -乐意之至
- Dinner tonight? - Yeah, I'd love to.
我还有一个病人
I have one more patient to see.
-你在候诊室等我 -好
- You can wait in the waiting room. - Okay.
就是说我在外面等你的时候
Wait, so while I'm waiting,
你在里面会裸女 还能上三垒
you're gonna get to third base with a naked woman?
医生可不是这么理解的
That's not really how doctors think of it.
-她漂亮吗 -不漂亮
- Mm-hmm, is she attractive? - No.
-能告诉我她是谁吗 -不行
- Would you tell me if she was? - No.
这事儿我得习惯吗
Is this something I have to get used to?
必须的
Yep!
我跟农场的动物道别
I said good-bye to the animals on the farm,
当晚就逃离了波兰
and fled Poland that very night.
刚才放的是乔依·斯克罗格的《自♥由♥之路》
That was "Passage to Freedom," by Joy Scroggs.
别瞎鼓掌
Don't clap!
只有一位同学的作品能得"A"
Only one person did a film worthy of an "A."
该作品向50年代警示人们原子危机的
In a clever homage to the Godzilla films of the 1950s,
哥斯拉电影进行了致敬
which warned of the horrors of the atomic age,
同样利用
this film maker also used
恐怖的意象来引起我们的思考
frightening imagery to provoke thought.
爱尔卡·奥斯特洛夫斯基的《女汉子之手》
I give you Elka Ostrovsky's, "Man Hands."
搞什么
Wait, what?
我嫁过黑帮
I was married to the mob.
经历过恐怖的战争
I lived through the horrors of war.
但其中最吓人的莫过于
But I have never seen anything as terrifying as...
女汉子之手
man hands.
女汉子之手
Man hands.
我想得"A"嘛
I wanted the "A."
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表