剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
莫莉要挟告发他
Molly was threatening to tell his secret.
这我也不明白
I don't get that either.
如果莫莉好几个月之前就知道他杀了那女人
If Molly knew Luc killed that woman months ago,
为什么等到现在才来威胁他
then why wait all this time to threaten him?
也许莫莉是在勒索他
Maybe Molly was blackmailing him
为了给她的宝宝攒钱
to try to get money for her baby.
- 卢克根本就没钱 - 对不起
- Luc didn't have any money. - I'm sorry I don't have
我想不到更好的回答了 我起诉过的谋杀够多的了
a better answer for you, but I've prosecuted enough murders
很多根本没有道理可言
to know they don't always make sense.
我知道这很难受
I know this hurts.
我知道这是最让人难过的事
I know it's the most awful thing,
但现在你只想着回家就好了
but you have to focus on going home.
忘了这一切
Leaving all this behind.
好不好
Can you do that?
浴室里所有东西都收拾好了吗
Did you get everything from the bathroom?
嗯 对 都在这里了 但是...
Uh... yeah, this is the last of it, but...
我想去机场的路上回一趟旧公♥寓♥
I want to stop by my old flat on the way to the airport.
什么 为什么 我们已经很赶时间了
What? Why? I mean, we're pushing it as it is.
我把莫莉给我的一件毛衣留在那里了
'Cause I left a sweater there that Molly gave me,
我得带着它回家
and I can't go home without it.
求你了 娜塔莉
Please, Natalie.
我会很快的
I'll be quick.
你确定想回去吗
You sure you want to go back there?
我想要...
I want something...
想要一件好的东西
something good
来怀念她
to remember her by.
一件在一切都还美好如初时的东西
Something from before everything went wrong.
你懂吗
You know?
要我和你一起上去吗
Do you want me to come with you?
不用 没事
No, I'll be fine.
我立刻下来
I'll be back in a second.
完全不怕痒
You know, it's not natural
可不正常
not to be ticklish anywhere.
我一定要找到你怕痒的地方
I'm gonna find it.
这里吗
Maybe back here?
噢
Oh.
找到了
I found it.
- 住手 莫莉 - 我找到了
- Stop, Molly! - I found it!
住手 你怎么力气这么大
Stop! How did you get so strong?
妈的
Goddamn it.
你还爱我吗
So do you still love me?
就算我知道了你的弱点
Even though I know your weakness?
没什么能阻止我爱你 莫儿
There's nothing that could stop me loving you, Mol.
你和莫莉
You and Molly?
- 没有了 - 你还有别的吗
- No, no there's no more. - Have you got more?
你们在一起过
You were together?
我怎么不知道
How did I not know?
没人知道
Nobody knew.
莫莉说她
Molly said she wanted it
不想让别人知道
to be our secret.
这样会更特别
That it'd be more special that way.
莫莉怀孕了
Molly was pregnant.
- 西奥王子的孩子 - 傻姑娘
- With Prince Theo's baby. - Stupid girl.
她以为他会给她一个皇家婚礼
She thought he was gonna call off The Royal Wedding for her.
然后他们会幸福的生活下去
That they were gonna live happily ever after.
他根本不爱她
He didn't love her.
我才是爱她的人
I did.
我记得
I remember.
最后那个星期
That last week.
你和莫莉几乎不说话了
You and Molly barely spoke.
我以为你们只是吵架了
I-I thought you were just getting on each other's nerves.
我...我从没想过...
I... I never thought...
你不能忍♥受她爱别人 是吧
You couldn't stand that she loved someone else, could you?
可是你没办法亲手杀了她
But you couldn't kill her yourself.
不是的 格蕾丝
No, Grace...
所以你逼卢克去帮你杀了她
So you forced Luc to do it for you.
不是的
No.
不是的 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
开庭那天你什么都知道
You know everything that happens at the Courtenay.
你知道卢克杀了那女人
You knew Luc killed that woman.
他说..
He said...
他不得不杀了莫莉
he had to kill Molly
不然她就会去告发他
or she was gonna tell.
那个"她"是你
You were the "She."
- 格蕾丝 - 不是莫莉
- Grace... - Not Molly.
求你了 别这样
Please. Don't.
你让我觉得莫莉死了是我的错
You let me think it was my fault Molly died.
我差点要在监狱里
I almost went to prison
度过下半辈子 可是你才是该坐牢的人
for the rest of my life, but it was you.
你说得对
You're right.
我没办法接受
I couldn't take it.
知道她活在这个世界上
Knowing that she exists in this world
却爱着别人
loving someone else.
我要...
I needed...
我要她去死
I needed her to be gone.
我以为我会好受一点 可是...
I thought I'd feel better after, but...
求你了 你懂的 对吗
Please. You get it, right?
求你了 你知道那种感觉
Come on, you know what it's like
爱一个人爱到
loving someone so much that you go mental
一想到她会离开你就发疯 你明白的 对吧
at the thought of losing them, you get that, right?
格蕾丝
Grace?
我是明白了
I do get it.
我明白莫莉死了
I get that Molly is dead
都是因为你
because of you!
卢克也是
And so is Luc.
格蕾丝
Grace!
你做了什么
What did you do?
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表