剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
I just want it done.
很好 我喜欢这样全新的你
Cool, I like the new you.
不过回头再说 我得走了 好吗
Uh, but later, 'cause I got to go, okay?
接到布鲁姆利一家小卖♥♥部报♥警♥
Got a call from a corner shop in Bromley.
一名爱尔兰窃贼 身上全是血
Irish shoplifter, covered in blood,
收银员指认他为派特里克·莱恩
cashier IDs him as Patrick Ryan.
他还留在本市做什么
What is he still doing in the city?
他...他完全可以逃到海边 租条船
He... he could've made for the coast, rented a boat,
回到爱尔兰
sailed back to Ireland.
林雷从手术室出来了
Linley's out of surgery.
还活着 不过就剩一口气了
Still alive, but barely.
对他的住处
Executed a search warrant
进行了搜查 发现了这个
of his primary residence and found this:
汉娜·雷德自杀前留下的遗书
Hanna Reid's suicide note.
哇
Wow.
他妻子没有说谎
His wife wasn't lying.
所以这个女孩的确不是他杀的
So this is one girl he didn't kill,
至少不是他亲手杀的
at least not by his own hand.
可能不止她一个
She might not be the only one.
发现橱柜里藏了一部话费预付的一次性手♥机♥
Also found a burner hidden in his closet.
看看这张自♥拍♥
Take a look at this self-portrait.
呦 呦
Whoa, whoa.
给我看阴♥茎♥前
Need a little warning before
请给点高能预警 兄弟
you flash me a todger, please, mate.
如果你仔细看
Look, if you look closely...
不...我才不要
No... I'd rather not.
这张照片是三月二十九号♥
It was taken in his house
凌晨两点三十七分
on the 29 of March,
在他家拍摄的
2:37 A.M.
莫莉·莱恩的遇害时间大约是当晚两点四十五分
Molly Ryan was killed around 2:45 that night.
地点在城市另一头
Way across town.
林雷没有杀她
Linley didn't kill her.
教授通过色情聊天给自己不在犯罪现场制♥造♥了铁证
Professor has sexted himself a rock hard alibi.
要是林雷死了...
If Linley dies...
派特里克·莱恩就杀了个无辜的人
Patrick Ryan just killed an innocent man.
别嚷
Don't scream.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not here to hurt you.
你枪击了林雷
You shot Linley.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
我发誓
I swear.
那你为什么要逃跑
Then why did you run?
因为不会有人相信我的...
'Cause no one'd believe me...
只有你可能会相信我
except maybe you.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
你相当于向我坦白了你要报复林雷
You as much as told me you were going after Linley.
我看过你的犯罪记录 记得吗
I've seen your record, remember?
故意伤害 抢劫...
Assault, robbery...
那都是很久之前的事了
That was a long time ago.
我说了 我没有对他开枪
I'm telling you, I did not shoot that man.
你在流血
You're bleeding.
我没事
I'm fine.
才不是
Hardly.
急救包
过来 坐下
Come on, sit down.
调查警司布鲁诺
我们恨格蕾丝
有罪的婊♥子♥
见鬼
Damn it.
格蕾丝
Grace?
格蕾丝
Grace.
天啊
Oh, my God.
格蕾丝
Grace.
格蕾丝 醒醒
Grace, wake up!
格蕾丝 格蕾丝 醒醒
Grace! Grace, wake up!
我们需要给你妹妹洗胃
We need to pump your sister's stomach.
你得在外面等
You need to wait out here.
抱歉打扰
I'm sorry to disturb you,
但我们快要迟到了 殿下
but we're running a bit behind, Your Highness.
现在警♥察♥随时可能查出
How can I go out there and smile all pretty
我与莫莉·莱恩之间的... 关系
for an engagement portrait when any minute now the police
我怎么可能做到在订婚照上保持微笑
could discover my... relationship with Molly Ryan.
莫莉...
Molly...
得到了能让她封口的
was well-compensated to keep
可观报酬
her mouth shut.
她采取避孕措施
She was also compensated
不也有报酬吗
to stay on the pill.
我不知道还有多少纰漏
I have no idea how many loose ends are out there.
我们会在调查组内找到人手
We'll find someone inside the investigation, hmm?
找一个有弱点可利用的人
Someone with a weakness to exploit.
庶民也会做逾矩之事
Even commoners do things
殿下
they shouldn't, Your Highness.
打扰你们了吗
Am I interrupting?
你看上去... 很美
You look... amazing.
没办法
I'd better.
为了拍这个订婚照 十七个人围着我团团转
17 people worked me over for this portrait.
不知为何 他们彻底拒绝了
For some reason, they completely rejected
我穿旧运动裤的提议
my idea to wear my old trackies.
你穿旧运动裤我也喜欢
I love you in your old trackies.
我不确定你妈妈会不会喜欢
I'm not sure your mum would.
我妈妈又不是什么轰动时尚界的人物
My mum's hardly setting the fashion world on fire.
没错... 但是公众
Yes... but the public
对于准太子妃的标准
have slightly higher standards
会稍微高些
for a wannabe princess.
公众会和我一样 因同样的原因而喜爱你的
The public will love you for the same reason I love you.
你是个聪明 迷人 又独♥立♥的女人
You're a brilliant, charming,
从心所欲 言行如一
independent woman who says and does exactly as she pleases.
谢谢你 朋友
Cheers, lad.
艰难娱众
Tough crowd.
美国一档脱口秀节目"艰难娱众:科林·奎因脱口秀(Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn)"
哟 哟 DJ 洛兹
Yo, yo, yo, DJ Roz.
蠢货们有眼不识泰山
Wankers wouldn't know talent if it hit them in the head.
不 会好的
No, it'll rain.
坚持打鼓就是了
Just need to keep drumming.
或许你可以换个更划算的方式
Or you could find a more lucrative way
度过今天下午
to spend your afternoon.
洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
您好
Excuse me?
请问你是格蕾丝·阿特伍德的姐姐吗
Are you Grace Atwood's sister?
是的
Yes.
格蕾丝 还好吗
Is Grace okay?
她醒了吗
Did she wake up?
很抱歉 我还没有
I'm sorry, I...
接到医生的通知
don't have a report from the doctor yet.
我只是需要记录一些这件事的相关信息
I just need to take down some information about the incident.
你能否告诉我 你妹妹发生了什么事
Can you tell me what happened to your sister?
我...
I, um...
我想她过量服用了安♥眠♥药♥
I think she took too many sleeping pills.
她有医生处方吗
Did she have a prescription?
没有
No.
药是我的
They were mine.
你是否认为你妹妹意图轻生
Do you think your sister tried to take her own life?
我不认为她会 但我...
I don't think she'd do that, but I...
你是否认为
Do you think she's
她是因为她做过的某些事感到内疚
feeling guilty about something she's done?
有时内疚感会引起自杀的想法
Sometimes that can trigger a suicide attempt.
你不是医院人员 对不对
You're not with the hospital, are you?
从来没说过我是
Never said I was.
我是维纳·帕特尔
My name's Veena Patel,
故事会的记者
I'm a reporter for The Story.
好吧
Yeah.
我送你个故事
I have a story for you.
从前有个小女孩
Once upon a time, there was
梦想成为一名
a little girl who dreamt
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表