剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
真正的记者
of being a real journalist,
结果事实证明她既没那个才华
but it turns out she's a no talent hack
也没有做电视主播的颜值
who's not pretty enough to be a TV anchor,
所以她只能为一家刊登色情广♥告♥
so she's stuck at a low rent rag
多过真正新闻的廉价小报工作
with more ads for hookers than genuine news.
你知道我认为
You know what
现在真正的故事是什么吗
I think the real story is here?
如果格蕾丝 死于服用你的药物
How you're gonna live with yourself
你以后要如何心安理得地活下去
if Grace dies after taking your pills.
是个贯通伤
It's a through-and-through.
没打中动脉
Missed your arteries.
你很幸运
You're lucky.
比林雷幸运得多
Luckier than Linley.
在那所别♥墅♥里发生了什么
What happened in that cottage?
我去找那个
I went there to look
懦夫当面对质
that coward in the eye.
逼问他是不是他杀了我妹妹
Have him tell me if he killed my sister.
然后他妻子进来了 挥舞着一把步♥枪♥
Then his wife came in, waving
开枪打了他 所以我跑了
a rifle, shot him, so I ran.
也就是那时她也击中了我
That's when she shot me, too.
你应该报♥警♥
You should have called the police.
你认为警♥察♥是会相信一个
You think the police are gonna believe
有犯罪记录的北爱尔兰石匠
a Northern Irish stonemason with a criminal record
还是一位优雅的英国主妇
over some posh, English housewife?
现在不是三十年前了 派特里克
It's not 30 years ago, Patrick.
拜托 你要相信我们
Come on, give us some credit.
我家中还有老母
I've got a ma back home.
卧病在床
She can't get
她对小女儿的死
out of bed, she's so wrecked
耿耿于怀
from losing her little girl.
她指望着我
She's counting
为我们家讨回公道
on me to get justice for our family.
如果我因为我没做过的事被逮捕
That's not going to happen if I get locked up
一切就都完了
for something I didn't do.
所以我需要你相信我
That's why I need you to believe me.
你一定要相信我
You have to believe me.
我相信你
I do.
不 你不信我
No, you don't.
派特里克
Patrick.
我来这里就是个错误
Ah, it was a mistake to come here.
不 不是的
No, it wasn't.
我想要帮助你
I want to help you.
帮助我吗
Help me, huh?
派特里克
Patrick.
派特里克·莱恩
Patrick Ryan.
不准跑 过来
Don't you do that. Come here!
- 嗯 - 你不该这站下 孩子
- Huh? - It's not your stop, kid.
- 放开我 - 我很乐意
- Let go of me. - Happy to.
只要我拿到我要的
Soon as I get what I came for.
你拿到手♥机♥了 伙计 放开
You have the phone, mate. Back off.
没错 但我需要一个名字
Yeah, but I need a name.
除非你是打电♥话♥的人
Unless you're the one calling the shots,
但你在我眼里可不像是个足智多谋的人
but you don't really strike me as the strategic type.
不 你不过是收钱办事
No. You were paid to make the drop.
我给你个机会
So let me tell you how it's gonna be,
我把你个更高价码
I'll give you a nice, hefty raise,
你告诉我谁雇了你
you tell me who hired you.
曼联 曼联 曼联
Manchester! Manchester! Manchester!
此处疑为由小混混组成的足球流氓[不确定]
- 放开我 先生 - 把包给我 小鬼
- Let go of me, Mister. - Give me the bag, kid.
曼联
Manchester!
曼联 曼联
Manchester! Manchester!
怎么回事
What's going on here?
这个变♥态♥骚扰你吗 小孩
This pervert bothering you, kid?
他不让我走
Yeah, he's not letting me leave.
我这是行使公民逮捕权利
I'm making a citizen's arrest,
英美法系国家赋予公民逮捕犯罪嫌疑人的权利 可以扣押任何一位自己认为违反了法律的人
- 这家伙偷了我的包 - 这个包吗
- the kid stole my bag. - This bag here?
- 还给我 - 有值钱的小玩意啊
- Give me that? - Worth knickin', is it?
还给我 把包还给我
Give it here. Give me that bag.
给我 把包给我
Give it here. Give me that bag.
- 把包给我 - 这手♥机♥不错
- Give me the bag! - Ooh, nice phone there,
潮男
glitter boy.
什么
Wha...
你难道没有那个吗
What, you don't have one of those?
把包给我
Give me that ba...
看起来我们打了个有钱人 兄弟们
Looks like we hit the lotto here, boys.
赶紧走 走 走 快走
Right, let's get out of here. Go, go, go, go, go.
走 走 快走
Go, go, go, go.
再见 光头
See ya later, egghead.
潮男
Glitter boy!
娜塔莉
Natalie?
格蕾丝儿
Gracie.
我很担心 我以为我会失去你
I was so worried I was gonna lose you.
我们是在医院吗
Are we at the hospital?
对
Yes.
你吃了太多安♥眠♥药♥
You took too many sleeping pills.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
我 我一直听到那些咒骂声
I... I just kept hearing all the haters.
格蕾丝
Grace,
你是不是试着
did you try to...
没有
No.
不 这是
No, it was...
这 这是场意外
it... it was an accident.
我
I...
我只是太累了
I was just so tired.
我一定
I must've...
我一定没数自己吃了多少安♥眠♥药♥了
I must've lost track of how many I'd taken.
天呐
Oh, God.
网上全是这个吗
Is it all over the Internet?
那些不怀好意的人一定特喜欢这个
Bet the haters loved that.
你不需要担心这个 知道吗
You don't have to worry about that right now, okay?
你只需要好好休息
All you need to do is rest.
嗨
Hey.
你能帮我个忙吗
Will you do something for me?
好
Yeah.
尽管说
Anything.
你能给我一杯香蕉奶昔吗
Will you get me a banana milkshake?
福公子里卖♥♥的那种吗 [Fatboys 美国连锁披萨店]
From Fatboys?
格蕾丝 福公子离我们挺远的 我得回宾馆附近买♥♥
Grace, Fatboys is, like, all the way back by our hotel.
我想自助餐厅里会有冰淇淋
I think they have ice cream in the cafeteria.
我知道
I know.
我的胃很痛
My stomach really hurts
我现在真的只想吃那个
and that is literally the only thing that sounds good.
求求你了
Please?
好吧
Okay, fine.
我会尽快回来的
I'll be back as soon as I can.
告诉你个好消息 莫莉·莱恩的手♥机♥已经不在
You'll be pleased to know that Molly Ryan's phone
那个勒索你的人手里了
is out of your blackmailer's hands.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
是谁做的
Who was behind this?
你真的觉得 知道那个压榨了你
You really think it'll improve your mood
三万镑的小混混的名字
to know the name of the street punk that milked you
你的心情会好转吗
for 30,000 quid?
这事最好尽快解决 哥特瑞
This better be the end of it, Gutterie.
我完全同意
Oh, I completely agree.
消息提示
Grace Atwood 现场直播
自从我的朋友莫莉死后
There have been a lot of people hating on me
有很多人都很恨我
since my friend Molly died.
天呐
Oh, for Pete's sake.
很多人
A lot.
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表