剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
causing them to spin out of control and wreck.
看起来我们终于等到被告了
It would appear we finally have a defendant.
我们可以继续进行
And perhaps we may proceed
让我们今天聚集于此的事了
to the main reason we are gathered here today,
也就是判决
the verdict.
法官大人 我的当事人在撞车事故中
Your Honor, my client hit her head
头部遭到猛烈撞击
quite forcefully in that crash.
收件人: 布鲁诺
你在哪?
我认为现在最明智的做法
I think the most prudent course of action would be to seek
应该是即刻为她寻求医疗处理
immediate medical attention.
你的当事人在现场
Your client has already received
已经接受过处理
medical attention at the site.
不能再延迟了
There'll be no more delays.
- 法官大人 恕我直言... - 狱警
- Your Honor, with all due respect... - Bailiff.
带入陪审团
Bring in the jury.
我们都准备好了
We're ready for you.
- 法官大人 - 法官大人 请原谅
- Your Honor. - Your Honor, please forgive
这次非正常的打断
the unorthodox interruption.
我们想提供一些新的证据
We would like to present some new evidence.
能在莫莉·莱恩的谋杀案中洗白
New evidence that would exonerate Grace Atwood
格蕾丝·阿特伍德的证据
in the murder of Molly Ryan.
这太过分了
This is outrageous.
法官大人 被告方已经休案了
Your Honor, the Defense has rested its case.
陪审团已经蓄势待发了
The jury is literally waiting in the wings.
辩方律师只不过
The defense counsel is just
是又在耍他的花招
pulling another one of his stunts.
这不是花招
This is not a stunt.
格温 我保证 你会期待听到我们找到的东西
Gwen, I promise, you're going to want to hear what we found.
请后退
Please, step back.
如果在陪审团裁决之前
If new and probative evidence
有新的有效证据出现
is uncovered before the jury delivers its verdict,
辩方有权呈上这些证据
then the Defense is entitled to present that evidence.
- 法官大人 我... - 但是...
- Your Honor, I... - But...
在我允许陪审团听取任何证据之前
Before I allow the jury to hear anything,
我希望有人告诉我
I want someone to tell me what the hell
这到底是怎么回事
is going on around here.
是的 我杀了她
Yes, I killed her.
我杀了莫莉
I killed Molly.
我必须杀了莫莉 否则她就会告发我
I had to kill Molly or she was going to tell.
我拿起一把刀
I grabbed a knife.
我想快点结束
I wanted it to be quick.
我不想莫莉受折磨
I didn't want Molly to suffer,
所以我割开了她的喉咙
so I cut her throat.
但她就是不死
She just wouldn't die.
告诉格蕾丝 我很抱歉
Tell Grace I'm sorry.
卢克·帕斯卡几分钟后
Luc Pascal died
死于自己用刀割的伤口
from a self-inflicted knife wound moments later.
我们在一栋离莫莉被害的地方非常近的
We found his blood-stained clothes
大楼楼顶的一块标志牌的背后
hidden behind a sign on a rooftop
找到了他藏在那里染血的衣物
very nearby the building where Molly was killed.
那些血迹... 被检测过吗
And the blood... has it been tested?
没有完全检测 但我们在现场的
Not fully, but our preliminary blood type
初步血型检测
test done at the scene
表明和莫莉·莱恩非常独特的AB阴型血
revealed it matched Molly Ryan's
是一致的
extremely rare, AB negative, blood type.
考虑到布鲁诺先生不光彩的历史
Given Mr. Bruno's checkered history,
我对让陪审团听取这个证据
I have severe reservations about allowing the jury
持严重疑议
to hear this evidence.
认罪很可能是被强迫的
The confession could have been coerced.
染血的衣物是伪造的
The bloody clothes manufactured.
调查警司派克有着完美的履历
Detective Inspector Pike has a flawless record,
法官大人
Your Honor.
作为调查警司布鲁诺的前任搭档
As D.S. Bruno's former partner,
我认为他的话并非不容置疑
I find his word less than sacrosanct.
但证人是否可信
But it is for the jury
得留给陪审团来判定
to determine the credibility of witnesses.
因此 这是有效的
Therefore, I'll allow it.
但会有一次休庭以给予皇家检察署
But there'll be a recess to grant the crown time
准备反驳的时间
to prepare its rebuttal.
你需要多长时间 检察官女士
How much time will you need, Madam Prosecutor?
霍尔女士
Ms. Hall?
我不需要任何时间
I don't need any more time.
我认为陪审团不需要
I don't think the jury need to
判定这些证人是否可信
determine the credibility of these witnesses.
我不反对他们说的是事实
I'm satisfied that they're telling the truth.
我不反对格蕾丝·阿特伍德
I'm satisfied that Grace Atwood is...
在莫莉·莱恩谋杀一案中无罪
not guilty in the murder of Molly Ryan,
我代表皇家检察署
and on behalf of the Crown,
提议撤销对她的指控
I move to dismiss the charge against her.
你确定不需要时间重新考虑
Are you sure you don't require time to reflect?
我非常确定
I'm quite sure.
那么我批准你的提议
Then I grant your motion.
对格蕾丝·阿特伍德的谋杀指控被撤销了
The murder charge against Grace Atwood is dismissed.
结束了
It's over.
结束了
It's over.
格蕾丝·阿特伍德终于能从
Grace Atwood is relieved
自她发现好朋友莫莉·莱恩
to be out from under the cloud
被谋杀的那个悲剧早晨起
of suspicion that has followed
就一直围绕着她的疑云中
her since the tragic morning she discovered
解脱出来了
her dear friend Molly Ryan murdered.
此刻 我真的很感激
Now, I am just thankful
自己今日终于能够证明她的清白
that today I was finally able to prove her innocence
不受任何质疑
beyond a reasonable doubt.
- 现在 你们想问什么 - 你确定要把这算成
- Now, what do we have? - Are you really counting this
一次个人的胜利吗 哥特瑞先生
as a personal victory, Mr. Gutterie?
我们不知道陪审团的裁决会是怎样
We don't know what the jury's verdict would have been.
看起来更像是伦敦警♥察♥局的
Seems like more of a victory
警探们的一次胜利
for the detectives of Scotland Yard.
每一次正义得以伸张
Any day that justice is served,
我都算作一次个人的胜利
I count as a personal victory.
好吧 还有什么问题
All right, what do we got?
嘿 警探 等等
Hey, Detective. Wait up.
我只想谢谢你
I-I just wanted to thank you.
不必了
No need to thank me.
我只是做了本职工作
I was just doing my job.
我的老本行
Doing my old job.
我觉得不仅如此
I think it was a little more than that.
你现在带格蕾丝回家吗
You taking Grace home now?
我已经订好了她的机票
I already booked our flight.
我们今晚就走
We leave tonight.
- 我希望我们能... - 太可惜了 我们不能...
- I wish we could, like... - Too bad we couldn't...
你先说
You first.
好的
Okay.
我...
I, uh...
只是...
I just...
我只是希望你生活得快乐 娜塔莉
I just hope that you have a happy life, Natalie.
你也是 艾利克斯
You, too, Alex.
西奥王子在一次捕猎意外之后
Prince Theo is still in critical condition
情况仍然危急
following a hunting accident.
据报道...
It is reported that...
这个举动真大胆 兄弟
Bold move, cousin.
如果我是你 我大概不会有出门的勇气
Not sure I'd have the stones to be out, if I were you.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
白金汉宫或许能够掩护好色的王子
Buckingham Palace may be covering for their randy prince,
但无疑他们已经开始寻找你了
but not doubt they'll already be searching for you.
你在耍什么把戏 迪克兰 我知道是你
What are you playing at, Declan? I know you're the one
向王子开的枪
who shot the prince.
你说过你要枪杀他的
Why would I shoot the prince
那我为什么还要这么做
when you said you were going to?
你在撒谎 你向他开枪了
You're lying, you shot him.
但结果证明这个混♥蛋♥是无辜的
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表