剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
我要为你来这儿承认这些的勇气鼓掌
I applaud your courage in coming forward and admitting this.
这需要骨气
That takes character.
我反对 这属律师作证
I object. Counsel's testifying.
反对有效
Sustained.
那让我们谈谈
Let's talk about
莫莉·莱恩的案子吧
the Molly Ryan case then, shall we?
在调查过程中
During the course of the investigation,
你是否有违反协议的行为
did you ever act in a manner that violated protocol?
我想援引反对自我归罪的权利
I'd like to invoke my right not to incriminate myself.
请让我重新表达一下这个问题
Let me rephrase the question.
你是否在莫莉·莱恩案中篡改证据
Did you ever tamper with any evidence in the Molly Ryan case?
我想援引反对自我归罪的权利
I invoke my right not to incriminate myself.
布鲁诺先生 你有没有应第三方要求
Mr. Bruno, did you not, at the behest of a third party,
在莫莉·莱恩一案中
alter evidence
- 变造证据 - 我反对
- in the Molly Ryan case? - I object!
- 他在引导证人 - 反对有效
- He's leading the witness. - Sustained.
莫莉·莱恩在科特尼性俱乐部的
Is it true that you were contacted
一位颇有权势的顾客联♥系♥了你
by a powerful client of Molly Ryan's from
并敲诈你 让你伪造证据
The Courtenay sex club who blackmailed you
以混淆他的嫌疑 这是事实吗
into corrupting evidence in order to obfuscate his guilt?
反对
Objection!
- 有争议 - 反对有效
- Argumentative. - Sustained.
这个人是谁
What was this man's name,
- 布鲁诺先生 是... - 哥特瑞先生
- Mr. Bruno? Was it... - Mr. Gutterie,
够了 从记录里删掉这句话
that's enough. Strike that from the record.
我
I'm...
问完这个证人了
done with this witness.
下午好 布鲁诺先生 感谢您今天的到场
Good afternoon, Mr. Bruno. Thank you for your time today.
在这次的调查期间
During the course of this investigation,
你是否和被告的姐姐 娜塔莉·阿特伍德
did you have sexual relations with the defendant's sister,
发生了性关系
Natalie Atwood?
我反对
I object.
与案件无关 有煽动性
Irrelevant, inflammatory
并且非常不合时宜
and highly inappropriate.
法官大人 被告方
Your Honor, the defense
暗示了前任调查警司布鲁诺的行为
has implied that former DS Bruno's actions
伤害了他们的当事人
hurt their client.
如果一定要说的话
I'm simply trying to establish that,
我只是在确立警探会偏向于
if anything, the detective would be biased
帮助她这一事实
towards helping her.
我允许
I'll allow it.
布鲁诺先生
Mr. Bruno,
你和被告的姐姐发生过性关系吗
did you have sex with the defendant's sister?
是的
Yes.
- 那没有影响我的... - 没有其他问题了
- That did not influence... - No further questions.
保持沉默是明智的举动 伙计
Smart move staying hush, mate.
我不觉得很明智
I don't feel very smart.
好吧 我有一些能让你振奋起来的消息
Yeah, well, I've got something that might cheer you up.
还记得那幅画吗 那张莫莉和那个失踪女人
Remember that painting in the photo of Molly
杰西卡·马歇尔的合照里的
and the missing woman, Jessica Marshall?
那个画家很有名
Yeah, well, the artist was famous.
它在1998年被拍卖♥♥了
It sold at auction in 1998,
此后就一直被挂在赫特福德郡的
and it's been hanging on the wall
一处庄园的墙上
of a Hertfordshire estate ever since.
赫特福德郡
Hertfordshire?
西奥王子告诉我他是在赫特福德郡遇见莫莉·莱恩的
Prince Theo told me he met Molly Ryan in Hertfordshire.
你觉得这是个巧合吗
You think that's a coincidence?
如果他和杰西卡·马歇尔
What if he had something to do
的失踪有关呢
with Jessica Marshall's disappearance?
我们得去到那个庄园 调查一下
We need to get down to that estate, have a look around.
我还有工作 伙计
Some of us have got a job, mate.
我在调查托特纳姆的一桩杀人案
I'm working a homicide in Tottenham.
稍等一下
Hold on.
我得接一下这个电♥话♥ 抱歉
I've got to take this, sorry.
是我
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
是你自己到哥特瑞这里来
You were the one who came to Gutterie begging him
求着他让你出庭作证的
to put you on the stand.
刚刚在法庭里 到底是什么情况
What the hell happened up there?
你在玩什么把戏
What kind of game are you playing?
我以为你是在乎真♥相♥
I thought you cared about the truth.
和正义的
Justice.
把凶手关起来 这样他们就不会再杀人
Putting away killers so they don't kill again.
这就是为什么我保持沉默
That is why I kept my mouth shut.
如果我...
If I'd have...
如果我指证王子
If I'd have testified against the prince,
他们会杀了你的
they would've killed you.
你和我一样 都不相信
You don't believe that Neville committed suicide
内维尔是自杀的
any more than I do.
我不能这样拿你的人生去冒险
I couldn't take that risk with your life.
艾利克斯 你不能让他逍遥法外
Alex, you can't let him get away with murder.
是的 我没打算这样
No, I don't intend to.
我要去赫特福德 我有了一个线索
I'm going to Hertfordshire. I've got a lead.
我和你一起去
Well, I'm coming with you.
那庭审怎么办
What about the trial?
交给斯坦全权负责
Stan has the courtroom covered.
如果有证据能让格蕾丝免罪
If there's evidence that can exonerate Grace,
我不会坐等它出现的
I'm not gonna sit around and wait for it to show up.
我要帮你找到它
I'm gonna help you find it.
有人朝我吐痰 呕吐到我身上
I've been spat at, vomited on.
甚至有人向我扔过粪便
I've even had feces thrown at me once.
那太恶心了
That's disgusting!
那你为什么做这个工作
Why do you do it?
你是个聪明人
I mean, you're a smart guy.
你本可以做很多其他的事情
There are a lot of other things you could be doing.
工资高
Pays well.
福利好 有养老金
Good benefits, pension.
是啊 但这不是你想做的
Yeah, but it's not what you want to do.
你想做什么
What do you want?
我吗
Me?
是的
Yeah.
这听起来可能有点奇怪
Well, this is gonna sound a little odd,
所以别笑话我 拜托了
so don't laugh, please.
但我一直钟情于马儿
But I'm quite keen on horses.
我在林肯郡的一座农场长大
I grew up on a farm in Lincolnshire,
还是小伙子时就骑马并照顾马儿
rode and took care of them as a lad.
我能预见自己将来成为马夫
I could see myself as a stablehand,
马美容师之类的人
horse groomer, you know, that sort of thing.
告诉过你这很奇怪
Told you it was odd.
不 一点也不奇怪
No, it's not odd at all.
你知道什么才是真正的奇怪吗
You know what'd be really odd?
如果你在这里右转而不是左转
If you made a right turn here instead of a left.
会发生什么
What would happen?
多久以后他们会来找我们
How long before they came looking for us?
原来前面都是铺垫
So that's what this is all about.
尝试用花言巧语
Trying to sweet-talk me
骗我帮你逃跑
into helping you make a run for it.
没有创意啊 格蕾丝
Not very original, Grace.
这个月第五个这样做的犯人
Fifth inmate this month.
天哪 你该看看自己的表情
Oh, my God, you should see the look on your face.
你觉得我是认真的吗
You thought I was serious?
我信了
Fell for that one.
好吧 你骗到我了
All right, you got me.
如您所知 我们的关键证人
As you know, our key witness died
在他有机会作证之前就死了
before he had a chance to testify.
- 我表示哀悼 - 谢谢
- My condolences. - Thank you.
我们相信他的死不是自杀
And we believe that his death was not a suicide,
而是谋杀
but rather a homicide.
什么
What?
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表