剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
在你们俩跳上去巴黎的火车之后
After you two jumped a train to Paris,
保释简直就是天方夜谭
bail is about as realistic as the Tooth Fairy.
但你可以让他脱罪 对吧
You can get him off, though, right?
比起出♥售♥可♥卡♥因♥
I've gotten guys off for a lot worse
我还帮犯过更重罪行的家伙脱过罪 所以别担心 没事的
than distributing a bag of coke, so don't worry. It'll be fine.
我得见见卢克
I need to see Luc.
他受了太多罪了
He's been through so much.
听着 我来给你点建议
Look, I'm gonna give you some advice.
而且我不会为此向你继父收费
And I'm not gonna charge your stepdad for it.
实际上
The fact of the matter is,
卢克就是个瘾君子
Luc is a drug addict.
你得忘了他
You got to move on.
不
No.
这世上帅哥多着呢
There are plenty of hot guys out there.
有些甚至还有工作
Some even have jobs.
- 格蕾丝 - 格蕾丝
- Grace! - Grace!
格蕾丝 你和他一起吸毒了吗
Grace, did you get high with him?
- 别 - 多久吸一次
- Please... - How often?
别
Please, just...
格蕾丝 卢克·帕斯卡吸毒
Grace, is Luc Pascal's
和莫莉·莱恩的谋杀有关吗
drug use tied to Molly Ryan's murder?
闭嘴 退后
Stop! Get back.
- 格蕾丝 - 她受的罪够多了
- Grace... - She's been through enough.
别来烦她 走
Leave her alone. Come on.
退后
Get back!
- 我说了别来烦她 - 格蕾丝
- I said leave her alone. - Grace...
我说了退后
I said get back!
退后
Get back!
退后
Get back!
拍照 拍那里
Get a shot. Get a shot in there.
那里 那里 那里
In there. In there, in there.
好
All right.
我们甩掉他们了
I think we lost 'em.
要不是有你的帮助
I... I honestly don't know
我 我真不知道
how I would have gotten out of there
该怎么逃出来
if you hadn't come to the rescue.
他们做得太过分了
It's not right, you know.
尤其是在你经受了那么多之后
Especially after all you've been through.
那些人可不在乎对错
These people don't care what's right,
他们只想抢到头条
they just want a story.
我真希望自己能对这些习以为常
I wish I could say I was getting used to it,
但他们跟踪我 观察我的一举一动
but they follow me, watch my every move.
这
It's...
- 他们真是欺人太甚 - 拜托
- They're nothing but bullies. - Come on.
我最讨厌恃强凌弱
I hate bullies.
- 他们弄坏了你的手♥机♥ - 对
- They broke your phone? - Yeah.
这真是场噩梦
This is all such a nightmare.
- 我能看看吗 - 当然
- Uh, can I see it? - Sure.
有些时候
Sometimes, it's just
- 只是SIM卡松了 - 我必须联♥系♥
- a loose SIM card. - I really need
我姐姐 我已经给她打了一个晚上的电♥话♥
to reach my sister, I've been trying to call her all night,
- 而 - 我能修好它
- and... - I can fix it.
你能
You can?
只要有对的工具
I just need the right tools.
其实 在我工作的商店里就有工具
Actually, I've got one at the shop I work at.
真是太谢谢你了
Thanks so much.
你已经帮了我很多 我可以自己处理
You've done more than enough. I can take care of it.
其实那商店走几步路就到了
The shop's just walking distance,
但
actually, but...
如果你不愿意的话 我也理解
I-If you'd rather not, I understand.
毕竟我们刚认识
You've only just met me.
不如这样吧
Hey, you know what?
你今天已经救过我一次了
You've already saved me once today.
如果你能修好我的手♥机♥
If you can fix my phone...
哥们 你就是我一生的朋友了
dude, you're a friend for life.
太棒了 呃...
Brilliant. Uh...
我的店就往这边走
my shop's right this way.
- 你好 - 我告诉过你了 霍尔小姐很忙
- Hello. - I told you, Ms. Hall is busy.
那是条非常漂亮的裙子
That is a very pretty dress.
非常巴黎风格
It's very Parisian.
你好
Hello.
抱歉打扰你玩开心消消乐
Sorry to interrupt your game of Candy Crush.
- 有何贵干 哥特瑞 - 你的保密线人 也就是
- What is it, Gutterie? - Your confidential informant, you know,
那个向卢克·帕斯卡买♥♥毒品的伙计
the guy who bought the drugs from Luc Pascal,
他靠谱吗
is he well hung?
- 抱歉 什么 - 进行逮捕的警官
- Excuse me? - The arresting officers
在派他出去之前
did perform a strip search on him
确实对他彻底搜身过 对吧
before they sent him out, right?
因为文件里
Because there's no mention of that
根本没有提到这一点
in the paperwork there.
是啊
Yeah...
而且警官们在毒品交易发生之前
And the officers failed to maintain visual contact with him
并没有盯紧他
until the deal was made.
你要怎么说服陪审团
How are you going to convince a jury
那个线人没有
that the CI did not
从自己口袋里掏出毒品
pull the drugs out of his own ass?
天哪 你们的这些警♥察♥
Man, your coppers,
他们这次真的
they really screwed the pooch
彻底搞砸了 不是吗
on this one, didn't they?
这年头找好帮手真难啊
Good help is just so hard to find these days.
你我都知道
You and I both know
这在法庭上很难站住脚
that this will not hold up in court.
我要你放弃此案
I want it dropped.
这得由地方法官来决定
That's for the magistrate to decide.
而他直到明天早上都有案子要忙
And his docket is full until tomorrow morning.
那么 我会给他带甜甜圈的
Well, then I will bring the donuts.
然后我们会一起庆祝
And we will celebrate.
我们有二十二个小时让卢克·帕斯卡开口
We've got 22 hours to get Luc Pascal to talk.
所以这就是你的战略
So is this your MO, hmm?
为女士们准备早餐
Cooking breakfast for the ladies?
只为那些非常幸运的
Only the very lucky ones.
来吧 尝尝看
Go on. Have at it.
会比看起来更好吃 我保证
It's nicer than it looks. I promise.
不能光顾着练晚上的功力 是吧
Don't give up my day job, yeah?
我可没说过
I never said that.
谁会想到 我会和因谋杀案调查我妹妹的警探
Who would've thought I'd end up having morning-after breakfast
一起吃事后早饭
with the detective investigating my sister for murder?
我想你那个皇家检察官朋友有着比我想象中
I guess your Crown Prosecutor friend has better instincts
更准的直觉
than I thought.
是啊 我想从某方面来说 她比我
Yeah, well, I suppose she sort of knows me better
更了解我自己
than I know myself.
等一下
Wait a minute.
- 你们俩是不是曾经... - 什么
- Were you two a... - What?
你和格温德琳·霍尔 你们俩是不是在一起过
You and Gwendolyn Hall. Were you two a thing?
没有
No.
并不是... 真的在一起
Not, well, not like a thing...
我就知道
I knew it.
反正已经结束了
Well, it's over anyway.
很古老的历史了
Ancient history.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
格蕾丝给我发了十一条短♥信♥
I have 11 messages from Grace.
一切还好吗
Everything all right?
卢克因为毒品被逮捕了
Luc's been arrested. For drugs.
格蕾丝在警♥察♥厅待了一晚上
Grace spent all night at Scotland Yard.
她的手♥机♥关机了
Her cell phone's off.
我想她会没事的
I'm sure she's fine.
不 她不会没事
No, she's not fine.
她一晚没睡 现在可能只是在睡觉
She was up all night, she's probably just sleeping now.
是啊 我们宾馆的房♥间也没人接
Yeah, there's no answer at our hotel room.
- 我得走了 - 帮我个忙
- I'd better go. - Do me a favor,
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表