剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
你才不是出于好心
You're not doing this
才这么做的
out of the goodness of your heart.
这件案子 对于你这种爱作秀的人
This case is a dream for a...
简直就是个香饽饽
a publicity whore like you.
你会用格蕾丝的人生做赌注
You're gonna play roulette with Grace's life
好让自己能在公众面前露脸
just so that you can stay in front of the cameras.
你觉得格蕾丝的亲生父亲会置她于这种境地吗
Do you think Grace's real father would hang her out like that?
你觉得你在这儿洗你那臭东西
You think I want to brush my teeth
我还能在这儿刷牙吗
where you wash your stinky bits?
我会把水槽洗干净的
I'll clean the sink.
天啊 你们听见了吗
Oh. Did you hear that?
她说她会把水槽弄干净的
She'll clean the sink.
那可以 不过你要用你的脸来洗
Yeah, you'll clean it with your face.
这小玩具是你自己削的吧 小宝贝儿
You whittle that toy yourself, luv?
离我远点
Stay away from me.
去打她
Do her!
守卫
Guard!
这疯婊♥子♥
Crazy bitch.
有人刺伤了我
They stabbed me.
一级防范 现在是一级防范时间
Lockdown! This is a lockdown!
我需要一个助手 快
I need assistance, straightaway!
你醒了
There she is.
真是幸运的女孩
Lucky girl.
伤口避开了所有重要的器官
Missed all of your major organs.
但你会难受好一段时间
Mm. But you'll be pretty uncomfortable for quite a while.
如果你可以的话 我要填写一份事故报告
I need to fill out an incident report if you're up for it.
你知道是谁把你刺伤了吗
Do you know who did this to you?
不 我... 我没看清她的脸
No, I... I didn't see her face.
这很好 决不告密
That's right. Never rat.
你学得很快
Quick learner.
你在养伤期间待在这儿是很安全的
You'll be safe here while you're healing up.
莫莉 你这个该死的手♥机♥上有太多照片了
Ah, Molly, you've got too many photos on her damn phone.
面部识别的报告最早也要明天到
Facial recognition report's not due back till tomorrow.
要我说 在他们的结果
I say we give just it a rest
出来之前 咱们就先休息会儿
until we see what they come up with.
不行 咱们已经落后了 伙计
No, no, no. We're behind already, mate.
莫莉·莱恩是个应♥召♥女郎
Molly Ryan was a bloody call girl
而我们却一无所知
and we didn't have a clue.
像科特尼那样的地方可不会去给自己打广♥告♥
Place like The Courtenay, they don't go advertising.
拜托 就当是为了我
Come on, please. For me?
停 等一下 倒回去
Stop, wait. Go back.
再回去 回去 回去
Back. Back. Back.
就是这儿 这个和莫莉在一起的女人
There. That woman, there, with Molly.
你看她眼熟吗
She look familiar to you?
也许吧
Maybe.
我觉得我大概知道在哪儿见过她了
I think I know where I've seen her before.
好了 来吧
All right, come on...
拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on, come on, come on.
我知道我肯定见过这张脸
I know I've seen your face.
这就对了 她是失踪人口
That's right, she's a missing person.
杰西卡·马歇尔 四十六岁
Jessica Marshall. 46.
结了婚 并育有两子
Married, two children.
是伦敦劳埃德集团的总经理
VP at Lloyds of London.
最后一次出现是在去年十一月十七日下班后
Last seen leaving work on November 17 last year.
失踪 被假定死亡
Missing. Presumed dead.
一个失踪的保险公♥司♥总经理为什么会出现在莫莉的手♥机♥里
What is a missing insurance exec doing on Molly Ryan's phone?
会不会和科特尼有关系
Maybe there's a Courtenay connection?
她可不是个应♥召♥女郎
Well, she's no call girl.
这个年龄干这个有点太老了
Too long in the tooth for that.
或者她是个客户呢
Maybe she's a client.
要是这样 就有两个女人和那个俱乐部有联♥系♥
If so, that's two women connected with that club
并遭到谋杀
who met with foul play.
内维尔 你还记得我吗
Neville, do you remember me?
我是娜塔莉·阿特伍德
I'm Natalie Atwood.
格蕾丝的姐姐
Grace's sister.
你来这儿干什么
Why are you here?
我不是故意来让你难过的
I don't want to upset you,
但我必须得问你一些很重要的事儿
but I need to talk to you about something very important.
可以吗
Is that okay?
我知道有的时候你会偷♥窥♥莫莉
I know you watched Molly sometimes.
那我就在想...
And I wondered...
内维尔
Neville...
你是不是因为
did you want to
看到格蕾丝杀了莫莉...
hurt Grace because...
... 所以才想伤害格蕾丝
...because you saw her kill Molly?
不是
No!
格蕾丝才没有杀掉莫莉
Grace didn't kill Molly.
我知道她不会的
I know she didn't.
为什么... 为什么你知道她没有做这种事
How... how do you know that she didn't do it?
你是不是看见了别人 内维尔
Did you see someone else, Neville?
我不能说
I'm not allowed to tell.
我妈妈不让我说
Mum says I'm not allowed to tell.
警♥察♥觉得是格蕾丝杀了莫莉
The police think Grace did this.
他们逮捕了她 如果...
They arrested her. If...
你要是知道什么 能为格蕾丝洗清罪名
if you know anything that will clear her name,
你一定要帮她
you have to help her.
他们不会相信我的
They won't believe me.
他们就会说是我疯了
They'll just say I'm crazy.
我相信你
I'll believe you.
我不觉得你是个疯子
I don't think you're crazy.
我觉得你只是喜欢莫莉罢了
I just think you loved Molly.
是啊
That's right.
那一晚你没办法帮助莫莉
And you couldn't help Molly that night,
但现在你可以
but you can help her now.
帮助她讨回公道
Help her get justice.
我看到他了
I saw him.
他就站在她旁边
He was standing over her,
拿着一柄带血的刀
holding a bloody knife.
然后他就...
And then he just...
他就... 把刀子扔了然后把她丢在那里
he just... threw it down and left her there,
就好像她连条狗都不如
like she was nothing.
然后他... 他就
And then he... he just
他就上了车然后开走了
goes in his car and drives off.
是谁 内维尔
Who, Neville?
那个人是谁
Who was it?
西奥王子
Prince Theo.
是西奥王子杀了莫莉
Prince Theo killed Molly.
隐匿你的行迹呢
Covering your tracks?
是在隐藏你的
Covering yours.
这篇文章见报以后
After the article in The Story,
我估计明天之前
I'm guessing the coppers'll find this place
警♥察♥就能找到这个地方
before the end of the day.
就像他们找到我那样
Just like they found me.
这都是你一手造成的 对吧
That was your handiwork, wasn't it?
我不知道你在说些什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
- 得了吧 洛兹 - 拜托 芬奇
- Save it, Rozzie. - Come on, Finch.
是我好吗
It's me.
是啊
Yeah.
这就是你干的 对吧
It is you, isn't it?
好像我每次遇到麻烦 都和你脱不开干系
Seems like you're awfully close to all my troubles.
是你的女孩让那个爱尔兰男人偷了我的客户表
Your girlie let that Irish bloke steal my ledger.
是你的室友把莫莉的手♥机♥放进我车里
Your roommate planted Molly's phone in my car.
现在又是这个...
And now this...
出了这种无法挽回的事儿
the one thing I can't fix.
- 是你暴露了科特尼 - 芬奇 我发誓
- You exposed The Courtenay. - Finch, I swear.
我发誓那不是我♥干♥的 拜托...
I swear. It wasn't me. Please...
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表