剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
he's still a child.
他和别的男孩不一样
He's not like other boys.
但他心里也想跟别人一样
But he wants to be.
他想帮助别人
He wants to help someone.
好让自己自我感觉好一些
To feel good about himself.
给他这个机会吧
Let him have that chance.
但你最好别搞砸了
But you best not mess this up.
对一个初出茅庐的记者来说
That's a pretty pricey pad
这房♥子贵上天了
for a cub reporter.
如果你有三个工作 就不算贵了
Not when you have three jobs.
白天我是记者
I'm a reporter by day,
晚上我是社交媒体顾问
a social media consultant by night,
在周末还是个遛狗人
and a dog walker on the weekends.
你妈妈一定为你的辛勤工作感到骄傲
Your mom must be very proud of your hard work.
只要我不打电♥话♥回家
So long as I don't call home
要钱 她都相当开心
for money, she's pleased as punch.
听着 在你想打任何歪主意之前
Look, before you get any funny ideas,
你得知道我家的墙很薄 而我的尖叫声可响了
you should know that my walls are thin, and I scream loud.
别担心 我唯一想撩她裙子的女性
Don't worry, the only woman whose skirt I intend to lift
是正义女神
is Lady Justice.
让窥视秀开始吧
Well, let the peep show begin.
你从哪里拿到这些的
Where did you get all this?
自从我曝出了该事件
Since my story broke,
我接到了一大堆科特尼前雇员的电♥话♥
I've gotten loads of calls from Courtenay ex-employees.
现在她们得不到这些变♥态♥的钱了
Now that they're not getting paid by these perverts,
她们很乐意把他们供出来 但得付钱
they're happy to out them, for a price.
然后你再把所有细节拼接起来
And you put all the puzzle pieces together.
看看这是谁
What do we have here?
乔治·扎维里有不在场证明
George Zaveri's alibied out.
我以为你来这里是找潜在嫌疑人的
I thought you were here for potential suspects?
你刚刚给了我更有用的东西
You may have just given me something better.
我能留着这个嘛 谢谢
Can I keep this? Thanks.
我还有独家报导权吗
Do I still get my exclusives?
不是吧 卢克
Oh, Luc.
你想怎样 洛兹
What do you want, Roz?
我需要一个地方住一段时间
I need a place to crash for a while.
我看这个事由不得我
I don't suppose I have a say in the matter.
别忘了是谁把你从街上解救出来
I guess you've forgotten who pulled you off the street,
- 把你洗净 给你工作 - 是啊
- cleaned you up, gave you a job. - Yeah.
在科特尼工作
Working at The Courtenay.
真让我开了眼界
That was a real step up in the world.
为什么每个人都表现得好像他们在科特尼
Why does everyone act like what happens to them
遇上的事 都是我的错
at The Courtenay is my fault?
我从没歪曲过事实
I never pretended it was anything other than what it was.
你是被钱所引诱的 不是被我
It was the money that seduced you, not me.
你对自己太不自信了 洛兹
You don't give yourself enough credit, Roz.
现在怎么办
So what now?
你就打算用慢性自杀
You're just gonna slowly kill yourself
来向格蕾丝赎罪吗
as a penance for Grace?
你有更好的建议吗
You have any better ideas?
娜塔莉 我告诉过你要走后门
Natalie, I told you to take the back stairs.
什么风把你吹来了
To what do I owe this honor?
你想陷害我
You tried to frame me.
是你想让我陷害别人的 不是吗
Well, you wanted me to frame someone, didn't you?
在我查出你是凶手之后
Seemed a shame to bring
才出手介入此事
a third party into this, after I found out
真是太可惜了
that you were the killer.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我有目击证人 殿下
I've got a witness, Your Highness.
他看到你杀了莫莉·莱恩
He saw you kill Molly Ryan.
我为什么要杀莫莉
Why would I kill Molly?
我爱她
I loved her.
从在赫特福德遇见她的那一刻起 我就一直爱着她
I have from the moment I met her in Hertfordshire.
快要说服我了 你是不是一直在练习这一套
Almost sounds convincing. Have you been practicing that?
你让我别无选择 警探
You leave me no choice, Detective,
我只能告知内务部
but to inform Internal Affairs
你是如何栽赃陷害
about how you planted evidence
多诺万·特伦布利的
on Donovan Trimbly.
你要下马了 警探
I mean, you're in for quite the fall, Detective.
没关系
That's fine.
真的 因为在我落马的时候
Really, because on the way down,
我会告诉所有人
I'm gonna tell everyone
- 你逼我做的事 - 我逼你做的事
- what you made me do. - What I made you do?!
菲利普 我之前有见过一个叫艾利克斯·布鲁诺的调查警司吗
Phillip, have I ever met a D.S. Alex Bruno before?
没有印象 殿下
Doesn't ring a bell, Your Highness.
但我确实听说过某个
But I did hear about some copper
从证物中偷走女士内♥裤♥的
from Homicide stealing knickers
凶案组警♥察♥
from evidence.
你觉得那是他吗
You think that was him?
绝对是他 没错
Definitely. Yeah.
我听说这同一个警探
I heard the same detective
侵犯了莫莉·莱恩的尸体
violated Molly Ryan's dead body
就为了偷取她的血液
so he could steal her blood
好把这桩谋杀陷害给别人
and frame someone else for the murder,
同时他还上了主要嫌疑人的姐姐
while he shagged the prime suspect's sister.
你想打我吗
Do you want to hit me?
那么 来啊
Come on, then.
我就知道你不敢
That's what I thought.
艾利克斯
Alex.
娜塔莉 别这样
Natalie, please.
真不敢相信我居然信任过你
I can't believe I ever trusted you.
不 不 不 听我说
No, no, no, listen to me.
听着 我能解释
Listen. I can explain this.
不 你别想碰我
No, you-you don't get to touch me,
再也别想
not ever again.
好吧 听着 我以为自己只是在掩盖
Okay, look, I thought that I was just covering up
一桩性丑闻 好吗 不是一桩谋杀
a sex scandal, okay, not a murderer.
为了女王和这个国家 是吗
For Queen and Country, right?
他用枪抵着我的头 娜儿
He had a gun to my head, Nat.
如果他们告诉内务部我做了什么
If they'd have told IA what I'd done,
一个儿童杀手就会被释放 许多
a child killer would've gone free, dozens,
许多判决将被推♥翻♥
dozens of convictions overturned.
那是因为你伪造了证据
Because you planted evidence.
而且你一直在保护一个杀人凶手
And you've been protecting a murderer
而我的妹妹却被草率判决
while my sister's been railroaded!
我正在尝试纠正错误
I'm trying to make it right now.
通过再次伪造证据来纠正吗
By planting evidence again?
你之前还有脸给我上道德课
You had the nerve to lecture me on ethics.
我还信了你
And I listened to you.
我几乎背弃了我自己的妹妹
I almost turned my back on my own sister.
- 好吧 证据... - 无关紧要
- Yeah, well, the evidence was... - Irrelevant!
真♥相♥就在你面前
The truth was staring you right in the face,
而你却不顾真♥相♥ 一心想着保全自己
but you were too worried about saving your own ass to see it.
我知道我们都累了 格蕾丝
I know it's been a long day, Grace,
但我们有所进展了
but we're making progress.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我...
I'm...
我在浴室
I'm in the bathroom.
这一定是
This must've been
我从楼顶下来的时刻
when I came down from the roof.
我不想开门
I don't want to open the door.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
要勇敢面对
It's okay to face it.
你是绝对安全的
You're completely safe.
我现在在洗衣间
I'm in the laundry room now.
莫莉她...
Molly's...
她死了
She's dead.
告诉我你还看到了什么
Tell me what else you see.
有一把刀插在她肚子里
There's a knife in her stomach.
我脚下都是血
There's blood under my feet.
我放着她不管了
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表