剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
I'm telling you, Molly and I didn't fight.
我们是朋友 好朋友
We were friends. Good friends.
就是这种好朋友
Such good friends,
在发现她被杀的第二天
that the day after you find her murdered,
你还能跟你男朋友
you run off to Paris
- 跑去巴黎 - 别这样 格蕾丝
- with your boyfriend. - Come on, Grace.
我们都有过室友
We've all got flatmates.
总会有点小矛盾的
There's always something to fight about.
我知道有时候我们会
I guess sometimes we got into it
因为一些事产生矛盾 但都没什么大不了的
over stupid stuff, but nothing important,
没什么值得...
nothing worth...
那男生呢
What about boys?
- 男生 - 对 男生
- Boys? - Yeah, you know, boys.
你们爱上过同一个人吗
You ever like the same one?
我就有这样的朋友
I had this friend.
我们就像姐妹一样
We were like sisters.
然后我们认识了比利·肖
Then we met Billy Shaw.
我们都想要他 从那时开始
We both wanted him, and that's when
我们关系就恶化了
things turned ugly.
所以你杀了她 对吗
And so you killed her. Right?
拜托 格蕾丝 过来 我们走
Please. Grace, come on, let's go.
过来
Come on.
好的 结束了
Well, this is over.
- 斯坦·哥特瑞吗 - 你肯定是她姐姐
- Stan Gutterie? - You must be the sister.
进来吧
Come on in.
来得正好
Good timing.
我没办法整天照顾格蕾丝
Can't really babysit Grace all day.
这么说我就可以在伦敦警♥察♥局里无所事事
Oh, but it was okay for me to sit around Scotland Yard
还对你偷偷带走格蕾丝这事一无所知咯
not knowing you snuck Grace out the back door?
说的好像我会冒险让她在警♥察♥面前
Like I'd risk her saying something stupid to you
跟你说些蠢话
in front of the cops.
她在哪
Where is she?
她昏睡过去了
She's zonked out.
我给了她一片安♥眠♥药♥
I gave her a Xanax.
什么
What?
你是个律师 不是她的私人医生
You're a lawyer, not her doctor.
只要能不让她进监狱 我可以是任何人
I am whatever she needs me to be to keep her ass out of jail.
这没用
This isn't gonna work.
你知道我在等你的时候都做了什么吗
You know what I did when I was waiting around for you?
我知道你为什么
I found out why you're
不在美国当律师了
not practicing law in the U.S. Anymore.
所以
So?
所以...
So...
我不会让这个会在法官晚宴上撒尿的白♥痴♥
I'm not going to let the idiot who took a leak
做我妹妹的代理律师
on a judge's dinner represent my sister.
律师在法官的晚饭里撒尿
事实上 那是白松露烩饭
That was a white truffle risotto, actually.
你很自豪吗
You proud of that?
我不自卑就是了
I am not not proud.
听着 你是一个优秀的检察官 对吗
Look, you're a good prosecutor, right?
你总能除掉坏人
You put the bad guys away.
这让你感觉很自豪
Makes you feel real good about yourself.
我问你一个问题 看那里 检察官
Let me ask you just one question, there, counselor:
如果你发现你妹妹是个坏人
what are you gonna do if you find out
你会怎么做
that your sister, there, is the bad guy?
你会秉公执法 抓捕她检控她吗
You gonna have the stones to do what it takes to get her off?
格蕾丝 没这么做
Grace didn't do this.
你知道她的不在场证明是什么吗
Do you know what her alibi is?
她当时在屋顶和一个法国佬啪啪啪
She was banging some French douchebag up on the roof,
就在她朋友被杀害的时候
while her friend was being murdered.
她嗑药嗑晕了 不记得
She was so coked out of her head she didn't remember
去尿尿的时候走过了死者的血泊
walking through a dead girl's blood to go tinkle.
我知道我妹妹是无辜的
I know my sister is innocent.
好吧 但糟糕的是你不是她的陪审团成员
Yeah, well, too bad you're not on her jury.
现在 听着 如果你想掺和
Now, look, if you want to add any value
这趟麻烦事儿 我建议
to this brouhaha, I suggest
你告诉你你那傻瓜妹妹
you tell your idiot sister, there,
在我和"逃离国家罪"这条英国铁律
to keep her pie hole shut while I go spin this
周♥旋♥的时候 让她闭嘴消停会儿
"Fleeing the country" BS into gold.
我本应该在这里保护你的
I should've been there to protect you.
我本应该...
I should've...
莫莉 我会找到
I'm gonna find the bastard
杀害你的杂种的
who did this to you, Molly.
找到他之后
And when I do,
我会把他的脑袋带回爱尔兰钉在木桩上
I'm gonna bring his head back home to Ireland on a stake.
我知道你想让有些人
I know you want someone to pay
为你妹妹的死付出代价 但是...
for what happened to your sister, but...
做些会让你蹲监狱的事
doing something that gets you thrown in jail
并不能帮到莫莉
won't help Molly.
你要相信政♥府♥
You have to trust the system.
会为一个北爱尔兰女孩捍卫公正吗
To get justice for a Northern Irish girl?
我无意冒犯 女士 但是我的人们已经
No offense, lady, but my people have been
在你们的政♥府♥面前 服从了几个世纪了
gettin' bent over by your system for centuries.
也许你不相信政♥府♥
Maybe you don't trust the system.
但我向你保证 你可以相信我
But I promise you, you can trust me.
告诉地方检察官不用重新指派案子
Tell the DA he does not need to reassign the case.
只需要 再给我点时间把这里处理好
Just... just give me a few more days to clear this up.
我挂了
I gotta go.
娜
Nat...
你来了
you're here.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我简直难以置信
I can't believe all this.
先是莫莉出事 现在警♥察♥都觉得是我杀了她
First Molly, and now the police are acting like I killed her
- 他们一直追问我 - 格蕾丝
- and they were asking me... - Grace...
我们会解决好一切的
we'll get it straightened out.
我保证
I promise.
下次你跑出国的时候
The next time you flee the country,
能不能先跟我打个电♥话♥
can you call me first?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不该被卢克说服的
I shouldn't have let Luc talk me into it,
但我实在是
but I was...
我当时很崩溃
I was just really freaked out.
我是说 你对那个家伙了解多少
I mean, how well do you really know this guy?
足够我相信他不会伤害莫莉
Enough to know he wouldn't hurt Molly.
好了 我错了
Okay. I'm sorry.
走吧
Come on.
让我们离开这里
Let's get out of here.
詹姆斯给我们订了宾馆
James booked us a hotel room.
想去刷爆他的客房♥服务单吗
Want to go run up his room service bill?
好的
Yeah.
那里有起司通心粉吗
Do you think they have mac and cheese?
是的 比你想象的还好
Yeah, they better.
格蕾丝·阿特伍德是个远离家乡
Grace Atwood is a young girl,
一觉醒来却发现好友被残忍♥杀害的
far from home, who woke to find her best friend
年轻女孩
savagely murdered.
是的 格蕾丝上了回巴黎的火车
Yes, Grace got on a train to Paris.
但不是因为她为这残忍♥罪行感到内疚
Not because she is guilty of this heinous crime,
而是因为她担心自己的生命
because she feared for her life.
她完全有理由害怕
She had every reason to be scared,
因为伦敦这里有一个失控的疯子
because there's a madman loose in London.
伦敦警♥察♥局应该
What Scotland Yard needs to do
停止浪费时间去扰乱
is stop wasting time harassing
一个无辜 受惊的女孩的生活
an innocent, terrified young girl,
然后去找出杀害莫莉·莱恩的
and start trying to find the sadistic butcher
残忍♥凶手
who killed Molly Ryan.
我今晚吃了最糟糕的一顿晚餐
I had the most god-awful dinner tonight.
乳鸽
Squab.
你知道那是什么吗
Do you know what that is?
鸽子
Pigeon.
我想 从前有个不大走运的
I imagine that, once upon a time,
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表