剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
这个事实他无法改变
a bunch of strangers into our flat.
你自己上楼去和男友打炮
Then you went upstairs to shag your boyfriend
却让莫莉独自呆在下面
and left Molly down there all alone.
结果她死了
And now she's dead.
你真是个贱♥人♥ 不是吗
You really are a bitch, aren't you?
请不要越过这儿
No one beyond this point, please.
詹姆斯
James.
嗨
Hey.
哦 孩子
Oh, kiddo.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
你来了我太高兴了
I'm so glad you're here.
娜塔莉
Natalie.
别来无恙
You look well.
你好 詹姆斯
Hi, James.
格蕾丝 你去了哪儿
Grace. Where have you been?
我在为追悼会做些准备
I had some stuff to take care of for the memorial.
你可不能到处乱跑
You can't just go running around.
姑娘们 这几天让你们俩受苦了
Girls, you've both been through a lot these past few days.
我一直希望我们能在另一种环境下相聚
I wish we were together under different circumstances,
但不管怎么 我们还是...相聚了
but, hey, we are... together.
所以 为什么不去好好吃一顿呢
So why don't we go have a nice lunch, huh?
嗯 这真不错
Mm, this is awesome.
你最好了
You're the best.
这个礼拜你逛了不少街吧
Have you been doing a lot of shopping this week?
而格蕾丝 的生活却在支离破碎
While Grace's life was falling apart?
我的公♥司♥有笔生意在做
My firm had a deal going down.
如果我走了...这么说吧
If I'd bailed, well, put it this way,
你们俩就不能坐在如此豪华的地方了
you girls would not be staying in such a nice place.
所幸的是 我知道格蕾丝有你在照顾
And, thankfully, I knew that Grace had your support.
- 给 拉休先生 - 哦
- Here you go, Mr. Lahue. - Oh.
谢谢
Thank you.
上周末的"波希米亚人"不错吧
Did you enjoy La Bohème last weekend?
坐我旁边的那个女人
The woman next to me was coughing
一直在咳嗽 别的都很不错
through the whole thing, but otherwise, yeah, it was great.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thanks. - Great.
上周末你就在这儿了
You were here last weekend?
实际上是几周前的事了
Actually, it was a few weeks ago.
但你没有更正他
But you didn't correct him.
你要我去更正一位服务员吗
You want me to correct a waiter
他只是想表达友好而已
who's just trying to be pleasant?
不
No.
- 不 - 说得对
- No. - You're right.
那么 几个礼拜之前
So, did you two get together
你来这时你们聚过吗
when you were here a few weeks ago?
出去吃饭了吗
Go out for dinner?
很抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey.
我是飞来开个会 第二天一早就走了
I flew in for a meeting and left the next morning.
我只是觉得
I just figured that for once
不应让你来招待我这个老头
I wouldn't ask you to entertain the old geezer.
没事的
It's fine.
你没有时间去看格蕾丝
You didn't have time to see Grace,
却有时间去看戏
but you went to the theater?
哇哦
Wow.
她的盘问毫不留情啊
She's ruthless on cross-examination.
是和客户一起去的 叫我怎么说呢
I went with a client. What can I say?
你们尽情喝吧
Knock yourselves out.
为什么就不能对他好一点
Why can't you just be nice to him?
因为我不相信他
Because I don't trust him.
他撒谎上周末没在伦敦
Did you see how shifty he was
你看不出来吗
about being in London last weekend?
我看到的是
You know what I see?
即使妈妈已过世
I see that James is still good to me,
詹姆斯依然对我很好
even though Mom's gone.
是他掏钱让我来这儿
He paid for me to be over here,
让我住宾馆 帮我请律师
he's paying for this hotel, for my lawyer.
格蕾丝 听我说
Grace, listen to me.
还记得那条你本以为属于莫莉的围巾吗
You remember that scarf you thought was Molly's?
那是我去年圣诞节送给詹姆斯的
I gave that to James last Christmas.
为什么会在莫莉那儿
Why would Molly have it?
詹姆斯去过几次我们公♥寓♥
James was at our flat a few times.
或许是他留下的 然后被莫莉拿去用了 我不清楚
Maybe he left it and Molly started using it. I don't know.
我知道你不想承认詹姆斯是个坏人
I get you don't want to admit James is a bad guy,
但是你内心深处有自己的疑虑
but deep down you have your doubts.
我知道你有
I know you do.
如果你不觉得詹姆斯能恶心到
You wouldn't have freaked out on Molly in that video
想跟你的朋友上♥床♥的话 在那个视频里
if you didn't think James was skeevy enough to try
- 你是不会对莫莉那么生气的 - 不是那样的
- to sleep with your friend. - That's not true.
你知道他过去一直对妈妈不忠
You know he cheated on mom all the time.
- 我觉得那个服务员是对的 - 真的吗
- I think that waiter had it right. - Seriously?
我觉得詹姆斯上周末是在伦敦
I think James was in London last weekend,
而不是阿姆斯特丹
not Amsterdam.
所以你是说詹姆斯杀了莫莉
So you're saying James killed Molly?
詹姆斯跟莫莉的关系比现实更复杂
James had more to do with Molly than he wants to admit.
- 我意思是 他... - 上帝啊 娜塔莉
- I mean, come on, he was... - Oh, my God, Natalie!
别再试着让我讨厌詹姆斯了
Stop trying to make me hate James.
难以置信你会想夺走另一个...
I can't believe you'd try to take another...
夺走另一个什么 格蕾丝
Take another what, Grace?
说啊
Say it.
我夺走了爸爸 对不对
I took dad from you, right?
他的死是我的错吗
It's my fault he's dead?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
等等 你去哪
Wait, where are you going?
莫莉的追悼会
Molly's memorial.
等等 我跟你一起
Wait, I'm coming with you.
我不想跟你一起去
I don't want you to come with me.
洛兹
Hey, Roz.
我就知道能在这儿找到你
I thought I might find you here.
我已经跟凯莉谈过了
I've already spoken to Kaley.
她不干了
She won't do it again.
你对付女孩儿很有一套 洛兹
You do have a way with the girls, Rozzie.
凯莉花掉了我20000英镑
There's still the little matter
这事还有点小问题
of the 20, 000 quid Kaley cost me.
你的女孩
Your girl.
你来处理
Your problem.
我会的
I'll get it.
我知道你会
I know you will.
因为你知道
Because you know what happens
对我不守信用的女孩是什么下场
to girls who don't keep their promises to me.
不是吗 亲爱的
Don't you, luv?
- 嘿 德瑞克 - 嘿
- Hey, Derek. - Hey.
- 来杯蠕虫捕手吗 - 好
- Worm Catcher? - Sure.
美国大使♥馆♥&领♥事♥馆♥
美国公民签证业务 联♥系♥人
领♥事♥馆♥官员 德瑞克·鲍曼
你那杯酒也跟这里其它的啤酒一样是温的吗
Is that beer as piss warm as the rest of them here?
不会太难喝
You know, it's not too bad.
你是美国人吗
You're American?
对 纽约的
Yeah, New York.
我来自泽西州
I'm from Jersey.
乔 给我的美国伙伴一杯冰啤酒
Joe, an ice cold one of these for my fellow Yank.
- 我付 - 谢谢
- On me. - Thank you.
你恢复了我对人性的信念
You're restoring my faith in humanity.
我刚在美国大使♥馆♥花了三个小时
I just spent three hours at the American Embassy
对付一个反♥人♥类♥的疯女人
dealing with this horrible woman who apparently hates people.
或者那就是我
Or maybe just me.
她有胡子吗
Does she have a mustache?
有
Yes.
- 你怎么知道 - 我在大使♥馆♥工作
- How did you know? - I work at the embassy.
不可能
No way.
你为什么在那
Why were you there?
好吧
Okay.
我男朋友在伦敦工作 所以我放弃了所有
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表