剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
格蕾丝 你在屋顶待了多久
Grace, how long were you up on the roof?
几个小时
A few hours.
我们下来时 太阳刚出来
It was just getting light when we came down.
在找到莫莉后 你做了什么
And after you found Molly, what did you do?
格蕾丝 你做了什么
Grace, what did you do?
十二个小时前
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
回公♥寓♥去
Go back to the flat.
昨晚真狂野
Last night was wild.
你也很狂野
Mmm, so are you.
所以我现在才这么累吗
Is that why I feel like crap?
来
Come on.
我给你倒杯咖啡
I'll get you a coffee.
洛兹
Roz.
嗨
Hey.
昨晚我和莫莉请了一些俱乐部的人来
Me and Molly invited some people back from the club last night,
房♥间里应该有点乱
so it might be a little trashed.
好吧
Okay.
你和莫莉得负责打扫
You and Molly are cleaning this up.
我知道
I know.
小心玻璃 宝贝
Ooh, watch the glass, babe.
真是一团糟
Aw, what a mess.
恶心
Gross.
莫莉 起来
Molly, get up.
我们有麻烦了
We're in trouble.
快点 起来
Come on, wake up.
她大概和谁一起离开了
I think somebody got lucky.
那你就得自己打扫了
Then I guess you get to do all the fun bits yourself.
我来帮忙
I'll help you.
垃圾袋在哪
Where are the trash bags?
在洗衣房♥里吧
Uh, in the laundry room?
有罪 第一季第一集
先生 犯罪现场特血腥
Sir, bloody awful scene.
受害者是位二十二岁的女性
Victim's a 22-year-old female.
莫莉·莱恩
Molly Ryan.
我知道我看起来很权威
Look, I know I exude authority,
但布鲁诺警官现在学成出师了
but DS Bruno's finally out of short pants.
他是这起案件的负责人
He's the primary on this one.
"权威"
"Authority"?
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, mate.
你只是更显老罢了
You just look old.
受害人的遗体在那边 先生
The victim's body's just through there, sir.
受害人的室友和她们中一人的男友
Victim was discovered by her flatmates
发现了尸体
and one of their boyfriends.
那小子是个外国人 法国的
Bloke's a foreigner; French.
那个是美国人
That one there's American.
唯一的当地人是彩色头发的那个
The only local's the one with the rainbow in her hair.
媒体来了
Circus just pulled in.
调查警司
Detective Sergeant?
- 什么事 – 鲁米诺测试显示出
- Yeah? - The luminol test showed blood
鲁米诺 发光化学试剂 用于在犯罪现场检测血迹
从受害者这里一直延伸到屋顶的血迹
leading from the victim up to the roof.
我们在那个美国女孩脚上发现少量血液
We found trace amounts on the American girl's feet.
新伦敦警♥察♥厅
你和卢克
What were you and Luc doing
昨晚在屋顶上做什么
up on the roof last night?
我们不是故意找你麻烦 格蕾丝
We're not here to hassle you, Grace.
我们只想查清
We just need all the facts so we can find out
莫莉究竟遭遇了什么
what happened to Molly.
如果你当时有吸毒
If you were doing drugs,
或有类似行为
or anything like that, you ain't gonna get
你不会因此惹上麻烦的
in trouble for it.
我们吸了点摇♥头♥丸♥
We did some X.
然后我们干了些蠢事
And then we fooled around.
所以你们上了屋顶后
So once you went up on the roof,
就直到早上才下来
you didn't come down till morning?
不是
No.
找到莫莉后 你做了什么
After you found Molly, what did you do?
格蕾丝 你做了什么
Grace, what did you do?
我好像去了趟厕所
I think I went to the bathroom.
在找到你的室友之后吗
After you found your roommate?
不 昨晚
No... last night.
我 我不太确定
I'm... I'm not sure.
但我 我似乎有下来上厕所
But I... I think I might've come down to pee.
我记不清了
I was really out of it.
但我依稀记得
But I sort of remember
在黑暗中穿过公♥寓♥
walking through the flat in the dark.
所有人都走了
Everyone was gone.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你觉得他当时在那里吗
Do you think he was there?
和我一样 在公♥寓♥里
In the flat with me?
格蕾丝 我们先来回答
Okay, Grace, let's just, um, focus in on some
几个简单的问题
easier questions for a sec.
比如
Like, um,
莫莉的手♥机♥
Molly's cell phone...
你知道在哪里吗
do you know where that is?
- 你没在公♥寓♥里找到吗 – 没有
- You didn't find it in the flat? - No.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许 莫莉把手♥机♥忘在俱乐部里了
Maybe... Molly left it in the club?
她总是丢东西
She's always losing stuff.
比如什么
Like what?
就是些小物件
Little things.
她的香水
Her perfume.
她睡觉时 以前睡觉时
This ratty old T-shirt she sleeps...
穿的T恤
...slept in.
所以莫莉是个
So Molly was
粗心 丢三落四的人
what... careless? Forgetful?
是
Yeah, I guess.
起先 她以为是我和洛兹在逗她玩
At first, she thought Roz and I were messing with her.
然后她就开始恐慌了
Then she started to get freaked out
- 说有人在监视她 - "监视她"
- that someone was watching her. - "Watching her."
- 对 – 在哪
- Yeah. - Where?
- 我不知道 – 在家里 在俱乐部
- I don't know. - At home? The club?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know!
我的意思是
What I'm saying is she thought
她觉得有人在跟踪她 像是有人
she had a stalker or something, like someone
闯入公♥寓♥ 偷了她的东西
was breaking in and taking her stuff.
她这样觉得吗
She thought that?
在问脚印的问题时 你应该更强硬点
You should've pushed harder on the footprints.
你一直在看
You were watching?
这案子会受到社会各界的关注
This case is gonna have everyone's eyes on it.
进行得如何
Where are we?
我们确认昨晚至少有二十三个人
We can place at least 23 people
在那间公♥寓♥里
in that flat last night.
还在追查他们
Still need to run them down.
发现受害者的三个人里
Of the three that found her,
DJ的不在场证明是真实的
the DJ's alibi checks out.
几百人作证说她在俱乐部
Hundreds of people put her
待到了五点
at the club until 5:00. The other two
除了格蕾丝 下来上厕所外
swear they were on the roof all night,
另外两人发誓他们其他时间都在屋顶上
except when Grace came down to pee.
你信了
You bought that story?
她没意思到自己踩到了血
She didn't realize she was walking through blood?
如果你神志不清 也许吧
If you're that wasted, maybe.
或者她是个冷血的反♥社♥会♥人格 谢了
Or she's a stone-cold sociopath... cheers.
如果真是这样 她会清理犯罪现场的
In which case, she would've done a better job of cleaning up.
你想让我继续拘留她吗
Do you want me to hold her?
我也觉得你不想 检察官女士
Yeah, I didn't think so, Madam Prosecutor.
听着 调查警司
Listen, Detective Sergeant,
我们必须查清♥真♥♥相♥
we need to get this right.
波士顿
萨福克郡法♥院♥
为什么一个遵纪守法的人变成了杀人犯
Why does a normally law-abiding person turn to murder?
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表