剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
We've put out an All Ports Warning on Patrick Ryan.
我只希望这件事不要被媒体知道
I just hope the press doesn't get a hold of this.
我们已经够头痛了
We've got enough headaches already.
我早料到了
I saw this coming.
从他妹妹死的时候起
Patrick Ryan's had a vendetta
派特里克·莱恩就一直想着报仇
since the moment his sister died.
格温 嘿 嘿 嘿
Gwen, hey, hey, hey, hey.
让你自己放松一点 行么
Cut yourself some slack this time, will you?
很少有受害人家属是不想报仇的
I know few victim's relatives that don't have a vendetta.
我要回家换衣服
I'm going home to get changed.
找他的时候小心点
Be careful when you go looking for him.
他很危险 布鲁诺
He's dangerous, Bruno.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, mate.
- 需要我帮你找什么东西么 - 不用 我可以的
- Can I help you find something? - No, I'm good.
你还好么
You all right?
我很好
I'm fine.
你衣服里那是什么
What's that in your coat?
嘿
Hey.
每次我闭上眼睛
Every time I close my eyes, I just keep seeing
那些人帖子上的恶言攻击总是浮现在眼前
all the horrible things people are posting about me.
那是谎言 仅此而已
They're lies, nothing more.
来我这里 我会帮你忘掉这一切
Come over and I'll help you forget about everything.
酒店门外都有狗仔队驻扎
There are paparazzi camped outside all the hotel doors.
我现在没法面对他们
I can't face them right now.
没事 我来找你
Well, then I'll come to you.
不 他们到时候会拍一些你的照片
No, they'll just end up taking some awful picture of you,
说莫莉尸骨未寒的时候我们还净想着鬼混
saying that we're screwing our brains out while Molly rots.
这会没完没了的 卢克
This isn't gonna stop, Luc.
没完没了
It's never gonna stop.
感觉你不大对劲 宝贝
You don't sound good, baby.
我只是...
I'm just...
我只是庆幸我妈妈没有看到
I'm just glad my mom's not here anymore to see
全世界都认为我是个...变♥态♥
that the whole world thinks I'm... A sociopath.
我现在过去
I'm coming over.
我不管那些白♥痴♥怎么报道我们
I don't care what those idiots write about us.
不 不要 好吗 别过来 我只是
No, don't, please, don't, I just...
我需要睡一会儿
I need to get some sleep.
我会...我睡一会儿就会好的
I'll be... I'll be better if I can just sleep.
格蕾丝 ...
Grace...
他们可不是街头混混
I'm not talking street thugs.
他们是俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥
This is the Russian mafia.
他们...暴虐成性 以此为乐
They... torture people for fun.
如果那些照片曝光 我 我...
If those pictures ever get out, I-I...
也许下次有人叫你帮他们洗钱
Maybe you should think about that next time
你该三思
someone asks you to launder money for them.
你干嘛要惹这麻烦呢
Why do you bother?
你还不够有钱吗
I mean, aren't you rich enough?
你以为我创立自己的公♥司♥时
You think when I built my company,
能想到我会沦落到
I imagined I would ever be reduced to working
跟歹徒合作吗
with criminals?
中国股市大跌
The market slide in China
让我赔死了
killed me.
我需要现金流支撑
I needed cash flow just to keep going
否则公♥司♥就垮了
or the whole thing would've fallen apart.
结果就弄成现在这样了
And here we are.
你要知道 你犯的第一个错误
You know, your first
是容忍♥莫莉·莱恩敲诈你
mistake was letting Molly Ryan blackmail you.
是吗
You think?
记住
Note to self,
如果你要继续为这帮人做事
gonna need to start a blackmail slush fund
就得专门留一笔基金以备敲诈勒索
if you want to keep representing this family.
你的幽默感真让我宽慰
Your sense of humor is such a comfort to me.
告诉我你能搞定
Tell me you can fix this.
如果我百发百中的直觉
Well, if my suspicions
是正确的
are correct, which they usually are,
敲诈你的人...
your blackmailer...
急需用钱
needs cash.
他会被我牵着鼻子走
He'll play by my rules,
让我...
and I
来引蛇出洞
will draw him out of hiding.
你怎么那么确定他会被你牵着鼻子走
What makes you so sure he'll play by your rules?
敢用十恶不赦的歹徒
Anyone willing to use infamous criminals
做赌注的人 不是蠢
as pawns is either daft
就是狗急跳墙
or desperate.
总之他们要栽了
Either way, they're going down.
你想要三万镑
You want your 30,000 pounds,
就得照我说的做
we do things my way.
你是谁
Who's this?
你先说
You first.
你是警♥察♥吗
You a copper?
詹姆斯才不会冒险报♥警♥
Like James would risk going to the police.
管你是谁 要是到中午我的比特币户头里
Well, whoever you are, I better see a deposit
钱还没有到帐 詹姆斯的麻烦可就要
in my Bitcoin account by noon or James is going to have
比应付警♥察♥大多了
much bigger problems than the police.
别再扯什么比特币了 那玩意儿不保险
Enough of this Bitcoin nonsense, it's not secure.
我们用老办法
We're gonna do things old school.
注意听 我只会说一遍
Now pay attention, because I'm only gonna say this once.
乘下午两点
Get yourself on the 2:00 p.M. Bus
从肯顿市集到莱斯特广场的巴士
from Camden Town to Leicester Square.
在巴士上层十三排B座位底下
You'll find a blue backpack on the upper deck under seat
会有个蓝色背包
13-b.
把背包拿走
Take the backpack,
在座位上留下手♥机♥
leave the phone on the seat,
然后走人
and be on your merry way.
轮不到你提条件
You're not dictating the terms here.
我说了算
I am.
用比特币 不然我发誓会按发送键的
It's Bitcoin, or I swear to God I hit send.
来吧 发送吧
Go ahead, hit send.
我猜你更想拿到钱
My guess is, you'd rather take the pounds.
下午两点 肯顿市集 巴士上层
2:00 p.M., Camden Town, upper deck.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell was that about?
洛兹...
Roz...
你知道的越少越好
The less you know, the better.
是跟芬奇有关吗
Is this about Finch?
我不想你因为我
I don't want you getting
陷入麻烦
in any trouble because of me.
我有数的
I've got it under control.
你真喜欢串门 是不是
You really do like to pop by, don't you?
我该给你配把钥匙
I should get you your own key.
- 格蕾丝 快受不了了 - 是吗 真是意外
- Grace is losing it. - Really? Big surprise.
听着 我现在
Listen, I'm kind of
手头有事
in the middle of a thing right now,
所以除非这事十万火急...
so unless this is DEFCON Five...
我要带她离开伦敦
I got to get her out of London.
她要疯了 她只要一出门
She's wigging out. She can't go outside
可恶的英国媒体就对她围追堵截
without the obnoxious British press crawling up her ass,
网上的人还对她
and people are posting horrible things
- 恶言攻击 - 对 人类真是
- about her. - Yeah, people are
- 太坏了 - 严肃一点 斯坦
- so mean. - This is serious, Stan.
我们要把格蕾丝 的护照拿回来
We need to get Grace's passport back.
我研究过了 我们也许可以引用刑法典
I did some research, and we might be able to get it released
条款29B来解除扣押
under Section 29B of the Criminal Code...
由于她试图潜逃巴黎
Which doesn't apply
这条已经不适用了
anymore ever since your little trip to Paris.
我们必须回家
We need to go home.
留在这儿对格蕾丝 不好 而且我上司
It's not healthy for Grace here, and my boss is running out
对我的带薪休假已经要失去耐心了 所以你得
of patience with my little sabbatical, so you need
采取点非法措施了
to do whatever it is you do when the law isn't your friend.
你要我去行贿吗
You want me to bribe someone?
细节我不管
I don't want to micromanage you.
我只要结果
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表