剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
I just left her there.
任由她躺在地上
On the floor.
就像没有看到她一样
Like I hadn't even seen her.
等等
Wait.
天哪
Oh, my God.
格蕾丝
Grace?
怎么了
What is it?
我看到了一个人
I see someone.
是谁
Who is it?
我觉得是个男人
A man, I think.
我看不到他的脸
I can't see his face.
他背对着我
His back is to me,
但他的衣服浸满鲜血
but his clothes are covered in blood.
我没有杀莫莉
I didn't kill Molly.
让我出庭作证
Put me on the stand.
我要出面指证西奥王子
I want to testify against Prince Theo.
考德威尔医生说我像那样
Dr. Caldwell said that I-I-I disassociated
看到她的尸体后 脑子断带了
when I saw her body like that.
这就是为什么我记不起来
That's why I couldn't remember.
是啊 有道理
Yeah, that makes sense.
我只是很抱歉 你得重新面对那件事
I'm just sorry you had to go back there.
至少现在我知道了真♥相♥
At least now I know.
我们都知道了
We all do.
嘿 斯坦知道
Hey, does Stan know
布鲁诺警探
about Detective Bruno
- 和王子的事吗 - 他当然知道
- and the prince? - Hell, yes, he does.
现在我们掌握了一切
We've got everything we need
能让你出狱的东西
to get you out of here now.
你的回忆 内维尔的证词
Your memory, Neville's testimony,
警方的掩盖
the police cover-up.
我们会赢的
We're gonna win.
我会带你回家
I'm gonna take you home.
想喝一杯吗
Care for a drink?
这就够了
Oh, this'll do.
你确定自己有胆量做这事吗
Are you sure you have the stones for this?
他杀了我的妹妹
He killed my sister.
布鲁诺
你要晚点到吗? 一切还好吗? 算了吧
检察官女士
Madam Prosecutor.
你看上去像是被放鸽子了
Well, you look like you've been stood up.
只是在品味暴风雨前的最后宁静
Just savoring the calm before the storm.
穿成这样来品味吗
What, in that get-up?
天哪 你比我更看重
Geez, you take me-time
私人时间
far more seriously than I do.
能给我们两杯一样的吗
Can we get two of the same?
你不是来寻求认罪协议的 对吧
You're not here looking for a plea deal, are you?
然后错过和你在法庭上的对战
What, and miss the opportunity to spar with you in court?
得了吧 这样还有什么乐趣呢
Please, where would the fun be in that?
你没听说过吗
You haven't heard.
曼宁法官不喜欢她的法庭里
Judge Manning doesn't put up with much fun
- 有太多欢乐 - 你竟然提起了
- in her courtroom. - It is so funny
尊敬的康丝坦斯·曼宁 这真是有意思
that you should mention the Honorable Constance Manning.
- 为什么这么说 - 你还没听说吗
- And why is that? - Haven't you heard?
她 呃 回绝了
She's, uh, recused herself
这个案子
from the case.
嗯
Mm.
事实证明 她的丈夫
As it turns out, her husband
乔治·扎维里 曾光顾过...
George Zaveri, was a client of...
听好了
drumroll please...
科特尼
The Courtenay.
这个消息怎么样
Now how about that?
我敢说曼宁法官能知道这件不怎么好的事
I'm sure you played your part in helping Judge Manning
你功不可没
make that unpleasant discovery.
但我不在乎
But I don't care.
无论你还藏了什么花招
Whatever tricks you have up your sleeve,
都比不上我方的证据
there's nothing compared to what I have on my side.
那就是真♥相♥
Truth.
这话别外传
You know, just between you and me,
我一直不太喜欢
I am not always the biggest fan
在庭审上暴露真♥相♥
of the truth coming out at trial.
但就这一次
But for once,
我真的很期待
I am really looking forward to it.
为真♥相♥干杯
To the truth.
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表