剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
Or you think I'm too naive not to see your real agenda.
你想掀起一场媒体风暴
You want to create a media storm
使大家的注意力从你当事人身上移开
that'll draw attention away from your client,
向大众展示一些性变♥态♥者以供娱乐
give the public some posh perverts to feast on,
为格蕾丝·阿特伍德创造合理怀疑
creating reasonable doubt for Grace Atwood.
但是哥特瑞 我没那么容易被骗
But I'm not your patsy, Gutterie.
我不会发表你的谎言 最后沦落为笑柄
I'm not gonna print your lies and wind up a joke.
- 这不是谎话 - 证据在哪
- They are not lies. - Where's your proof?
你有照片 客户名单 收据吗
Do you have pictures, client lists, receipts?
我本以为你有勇气写这个
I thought you had the guts to run with this.
也许我看错你了
Maybe I was wrong about you.
当你有确切证据的时候再打给我
Call me when you've got hard proof.
减免责任
我听说了格蕾丝的事
I heard about Grace.
你知道你让我离远点 但我做不到
I know you asked me to stay away, but I couldn't.
她在监狱的时候我做不到
Not-not when she's in prison.
进来吗
Do you want to come in?
谢谢
Thanks.
哥特瑞去哪了
Where's Gutterie?
他现在怎么处理这事的
What-what's he doing about this?
他出去给记者爆料了
He's out working an angle.
你见过她吗 自从...
Have you seen her? Since, uh...
见过 今天早上
Yeah, this morning.
她怎么样
How is she?
不太好
Not great.
你在研究减免责任
You're researching diminished responsibility?
天呐 你认为是她干的
Oh, God. You think she did this.
在我离家上大学 也就是格蕾丝上高中的时候
When I was away at college and Grace was in high school,
她晕倒过吗
did she ever have blackouts?
做过她后来不记得的事吗
Do things that she couldn't remember later?
她就是个普通的少女
She was an average teenager.
她出去玩 有时候喝醉
She went out, she got drunk sometimes,
做一些蠢事 但是没什么大事...
did some stupid things, but nothing...
你应该去看看她
You should go and see her.
她爱你
She loves you.
她现在需要能够得到的所有支持
And she can use all the support she can get right now.
- 你看上去像个废物 - 带来了吗
- You look like crap. - Did you bring it?
你最好能够找到某个愿意卖♥♥给你的人
You better find someone willing to sell to you,
因为这是我最后一次为你卖♥♥力
'cause this is the last time I'm gonna be your mule.
说得好像我从来没帮过你一样
Like I've never done anything for you.
你可以戒掉 你知道的
You could always quit, you know.
我现在不需要说教
I don't need a lecture right now.
我试过去看格蕾丝
I tried to visit Grace.
她不肯见我
She refused to see me.
如果她因为我死了怎么办
What if she goes away because of me?
别钻那个牛角尖 卢克
Don't go down that hole, Luc.
芬奇今天早上被抓了
Finch got nabbed this morning.
警♥察♥现在肯定会放格蕾丝走的
The police are sure to let Grace go now.
况且还有她的那个好律师帮忙
Especially with that fancy lawyer of hers.
她很好
She's golden.
- 她在监狱 - 你也进去过
- She's in jail. - So were you.
现在你出来了
Now you're out.
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
工作要迟到了
I'm late for work.
洛兹
Roz.
如果芬奇出事你会接手那个地方吗
You gonna run that place if Finch goes down?
总有人得接手
Someone's got to.
你拥有迪亚波罗夜♥总♥会♥
You own the night-club Diablo.
那是你唯一的收入来源吗
Is that your only source of income?
我对很多行业有兴趣
I have a variety of entrepreneurial interests.
我相信你有
I'm sure you do.
我们不是来这欣赏
We're not here to indulge
审前盘问的 侦缉督察
a fishing expedition, Detective Inspector.
那就直接切入正题吧
Let's get right on with it, then, shall we?
我们在莫莉·莱恩的手♥机♥里
We found text messages
发现了你发的短♥信♥
from you on Molly Ryan's phone.
"你知道谁把那些鲁...布丁..."
"Do you know who put those Lou... boutins..."
鲁布托
Louboutins.
Louboutins即鲁布托 为著名高跟鞋品牌
"鲁布托送到你脚上的吗 小姑娘
"...Louboutins on your feet, little girl?
你最好穿着它们走回来 不然你就死定了"
You better walk them back in here or you're dead."
然后是
And then there's,
"我没胡闹 婊♥子♥
"I'm not messing about, bitch.
你的曼妙身姿最好明晚出现
Your sweet ass better show up tomorrow night...
否则我就杀了你"
or I'll kill you."
我看到了一个共同主题
I see a theme here.
你做了你威胁要做的事吗 芬奇先生
Did you make good on your threats, Mr. Finch?
别回答
Don't answer that.
事实上 我愿意回答
Actually, I think I would like to respond.
莫莉在迪亚波罗为我工作
Molly worked for me at Diablo.
她是整瓶服务女
She was a bottle service girl.
她很擅长招徕挥金如土的豪客
She was good at bringing in the high rollers
我也为此给了她很高的报酬
and I compensated her well for it.
所以当初她没打招呼就辞职
So when she quit without notice,
让我不好做了
it left me in a jam.
我很生气
I was angry,
说了一些不客气的话
said some unpleasant things.
让我后悔的话
Things that I regret.
但是 我没杀她
But... I didn't kill her.
那她的手♥机♥怎么在你车里
Then how did her phone wind up in your car?
明显是某个人放的
Clearly someone planted it.
而且我知道
And I have a good idea
是谁干的
who was in on it.
昨晚
Last night...
一个性感的红头发美国女孩
...this sexy, redheaded American girl
对我大献殷勤
was all over me.
她在楼上勾引了我
She seduced me upstairs,
就在一切进行得火热的时候
and just when things were getting heated,
火警警报响了
the bloody fire alarm went off.
我下去查看情况
So I went down to check on it
猜猜我给她留下了什么
and guess what I left her alone with?
我的车钥匙
My car keys.
接下来 你们这些家伙
Next thing I know, you chaps
就从我车里找出了一部手♥机♥
have pulled a phone from my car.
你们觉得那是巧合吗
You think that's a coincidence?
你有十分钟时间洗澡
You got ten minutes to shower,
上厕所和做你自己的事
go to the loo and do your business.
然后回到你的牢房♥
Then it's back to your cell.
嫌弃和我们一起洗澡吗 富女孩
Too good to shower with us, rich girl?
不是 我...
No. I, um...
这是莫莉遇害之后几分钟发生的事情
This was taken a few minutes after Molly was killed.
这为洛兹提供了不在场证据
We knew that it alibi'd Roz,
但那时芬奇还不是我们的监控对象
but Finch wasn't on our radar back then.
不可能他杀了莫莉
There's no way that he could have killed Molly
然后那么快就回到迪亚波罗俱乐部
and gotten back to Club Diablo so quickly.
车里的手♥机♥呢
And the phone in the car?
他有没有说手♥机♥怎么到车里去的
Did he say how it got there?
我可以展示给你们看手♥机♥怎么到车里去的
I can show you how it got there.
如果你花比我房♥子还贵的价钱买♥♥一辆车
When you buy a car that costs more than my house,
那车就会有一些闪光点
they come with some flashy features.
芬奇的车有监控摄像头
Finch's had a security camera
在仪表里
in the dash.
猜猜谁会闪亮登场
And guess who put in a starring appearance?
笑一个 格蕾丝 你正对着微型摄像机
Smile, Grace, you're on Candid Camera.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你看见格蕾丝了
You saw Grace
就在最开始的时候
right from the start.
我却没有
I didn't.
这次我们都想错了 警探
We've all made mistakes on this one, Detective.
你妹妹... 闯进了芬奇的车
Your sister... she broke into Finch's car
把莫莉·莱恩的手♥机♥放了进去
and planted Molly Ryan's phone.
格蕾丝打算把她犯下的杀人案栽赃给他
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表