剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
独家报道权
throughout trial.
每个听说过推特的人
Everyone who's ever heard of Twitter
都会去关注你
will be following you.
# 你红了
# YoureTrending.
你现在在哪里 格蕾丝
Where are you now, Grace?
我回到了公♥寓♥里
I'm back at the flat.
嗨 你在这呢
Hey, there you are.
你躲在这里干吗
What are you doing, hiding in here?
你错过了好多乐趣
You're missing all the fun.
我们可是作乐高手
We know how to have fun.
对不对 卢克
Don't we, Luc?
你搞什么 莫莉
What the hell, Molly?!
喂 放轻松 格蕾丝
Hey, relax, Grace.
这又不代表什么
It doesn't mean anything.
是吗
Yeah?
那段膝上舞呢... 那代表什么意思吗
What about the lap dance... did that mean anything?
我那天心情不好 我需要释放压力
I had a crap day. I needed to blow off some steam.
所以你就去找别人的男朋友释放压力
Then grind away the pain on somebody else's boyfriend!
怎么 格蕾丝 你男朋友太享受那段了吗
What's the matter, Grace, was he enjoying it too much?
格蕾丝
Grace?
你在发抖
You're shaking.
发生了什么
What's happening?
我很害怕
I'm scared.
为什么
Why?
因为当时那一瞬间我非常恨莫莉
Because I hated Molly so much in that moment.
我想让她去死
I wanted her to die.
我只是需要你帮我
I just need you to help
接近他 这就够了
me get to him, that's all.
听着 我不明白你这是让我去做什么
Look, I don't understand what you're asking me to do here.
你现在是王子的特殊情人了
You're the prince's special girl now.
只需要找到单独接近他的方法就行了
Just figure out a way to get him alone.
什么... 我已经受够了这些了
Wh... I'm done with all that.
再说了 科特尼俱乐部已经关了
Besides, The Courtenay's closed.
我都不知道要怎么联♥系♥他
I wouldn't even know how to reach him.
我敢说洛兹一定知道
I bet Roz would.
天啊
Oh, my God.
听着 我不想再沾上更多人命了
Listen, I don't want any more blood on my hands!
- 他会就这么逍遥法外 - 不 他不会的
- He's gonna get away with it. - No, he's not.
我们去... 我们去报♥警♥
Okay, we'll... we'll go to the authorities.
两个北爱尔兰人控告皇室成员谋杀
Two Northern Irish accusing a royal of murder?
- 他们绝对不会相信我们的 - 那我去说服他们相信
- They're never gonna believe us. - Then I'll make them.
好吗 我会告诉每一个有心的人一切
Okay? I'll tell anyone who will listen.
好让他们像对待我妹妹那样称你为妓♥女♥
So they can call you a whore like they did my sister?
听我说 好吗
Look, okay?
如果这是阻止你卷入麻烦
If that's what it takes to stop you
或者落入更糟境地的代价 那么我会的
from getting yourself in trouble or worse, then yes.
我会去做
Yes.
莫莉需要我善始善终
Molly needs me to see this through.
看着我
Look at me.
你以为她想让更多人送命吗
You think more death is what she'd want?
不 她想要的只是你好好活下去
No, she'd want you just to get on with your life.
你调查王子 然后呢 也许...
You go after the prince and what? Maybe...
也许你能抓住他 但是然后呢
maybe you get him, but then what, hmm?
你会怎么样
What happens to you?
我不重要
I don't matter.
不 你很重要
Yes, you do.
詹姆斯
James?
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
我们最终在格蕾丝的案子上找到了一个突破口
We finally got a break in Grace's case.
我一直在打你电♥话♥ 但你的手♥机♥一直
I've been trying to call you, but your phone says
- 显示无法接通 - 我把手♥机♥扔了
- it's disconnected. - Yeah, I tossed it.
出什么事了 詹姆斯
What's going on, James?
我... 在生意上
Uh, I've, uh, made
犯了些错误
some mistakes in my business,
招惹上了我不该招惹的人
gotten involved with some people I shouldn't have.
但你们知道的越少越好
But, uh, the less you know, the better.
你为什么现在告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this now?
因为我得走了
Because I have to leave.
- 你要离开 - 我知道这个时候
- You're leaving? - I know it's the worst possible
丢下格蕾丝 ... 丢下你 是最糟糕的
time to abandon Grace... to abandon you,
但我不能继续留在伦敦了
but I can't stay in London.
我... 待在这里有危险
I... It's not safe for me here.
但我并不在乎那个
But I don't even care about that.
我不想 不想牵连你们也有危险
I don't, I don't want to endanger you girls.
你要离开多久
How long are you gonna be gone?
我不知道
I don't know.
听着 你不用担心
Uh, look, you don't have to worry.
你们都有人照顾
You're both gonna be taken care of.
我和那些人的交易的一个好处是
The one good thing about my dealings
我现在又有钱了
with these people is that I'm flush again.
所以我为你和格蕾丝设立了一个信托基金
So I've set up a trust for you and Grace.
哥特瑞知道全部细节
Gutterie has all the details.
我们有办法联♥系♥你吗
Is there any way we'll be able to contact you?
不必 这样是最好的
No, it's best that way.
格蕾丝会崩溃的
Grace will be devastated.
她会想和你通话
She'll want to talk to you.
我知道...
I know...
而这让我心如刀绞
and it's killing me.
我唯一的安慰是 她至少还有你
My only comfort is that, uh, she still has you.
有些事我需要让你知道 娜塔莉
I need you to know something, Natalie.
我爱你们的妈妈
I loved your mom.
我爱格蕾丝
I love Grace.
而且不管你怎么想
And despite what you think,
我一直都爱你
I've always loved you.
车辆信息查询
皇室保卫
菲利普·贝克
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
你最好是有好消息
Please tell me you got some good news.
一小时后在我公♥寓♥等我
Meet me at my flat in a hour.
从后门楼梯进去
Take the back stairs.
确保你没有被跟踪
Make sure you're not followed.
你找我儿子做什么
What do you want with my boy?
哈里斯太太
Mrs. Harris?
我在访客记录上看到了你的名字
I saw your name in the visitors log.
你为什么去打搅内维尔
Why are you bothering Neville?
我有些问题要问他
I had some questions for him.
内维尔非常勇敢
Neville was very brave.
他告诉了我他看到的事实
He told me what he saw.
你把我儿子送进精神病院还不够吗
Isn't it bad enough you sent my son to hospital?
而你现在又想把他再次卷进这件事
And now you want to drag him back into this?
他有对格蕾丝的辩护至关重要的信息
Well, he has information that's vital to Grace's defense.
我儿子是个病人
My son is sick.
这对他而言太难承受了
And this is too much for him!
那些... 压力 那些负担...
The... the stress, the pressure...
哈里斯太太 我不是要伤害内维尔
Mrs. Harris, I don't want to hurt Neville.
我只是想让他说出事实而已
I just want him to tell the truth.
你只是想利用他
You just want to use him.
而你根本不在乎那对他的伤害
And you don't care what it costs him.
- 这不是事实 - 我不会让你这么做的
- Now, that's not true. - Well, I won't let you.
我不会再让内维尔和你或者那个案子
I'm not gonna let Neville have anything more to do
扯上任何关系 你听到了吗
with you or that case. Do you hear me?
我很抱歉 但内维尔是个成年人了
I'm sorry, but Neville's an adult.
这是他的决定
It's his decision.
听着 拜托了
Look, please.
别去打扰我儿子了
Just leave my son alone.
你根本想象不到他经历了什么
You have no idea what he's been through.
他需要帮助
He needs help.
格蕾丝也需要
So does Grace.
听着 对别人来说内维尔可能是个成年人
Look, to everyone else Neville might be an adult.
但内心上 他...
But inside, he...
他还是个孩子
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表