剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
- 罪过 前情提要 - 西奥王子杀了莫莉
- Previously on Guilt... - Prince Theo killed Molly.
只有你有能力阻止王子
You're the only one who can stop the prince
继续伤害别人
from hurting anyone else.
我妹妹现在正在
My little sister is on trial
因为她没做过的事情接受审判
for a murder she didn't commit.
那个女人的失踪
And the disappearance of this woman
是一条重要的线索 能帮到她
could be a clue that could help her.
看样子凶手帮了我们个大忙
Looks like the killer's done us a favor.
把她像礼物一样打包了 DNA得以保留下来
Gift-wrapped her to preserve her DNA.
- 澳大利亚 - 我想和你一起
- Australia? - I want to move there.
人生就该在沙滩上度过 兄弟
搬去那里 忘掉伦敦发生的事
With you... just put London behind us.
不 拜托 我们没有那么多钱 凯莉
We don't have that kind of money, Kaley.
您的这些冲动
These compulsions of yours,
只会带来麻烦
they only need to trouble.
我要见你
I need to see you.
我会付你一万英镑
I'll give you 10,000 pounds.
明天三点我可以
I can do tomorrow at 3:00.
哥彭路四十二号♥
42 Golborne Road.
我会去的
I'll be there.
我继父为我设立了一项信托基金
My step-dad set up a trust fund for me.
- 你可以和我一起用那笔钱 - 我们这么做
- You could spend it with me. - Let's do it.
在回法庭的路上 趁判决要下来的时候
On the way back to court, when the verdict's in.
我们一起逃走
We can disappear.
救我出去
Get me out of here.
我已经不在乎你想要什么了
I don't care what you want, not anymore.
在这件事上我不需要你的许可
I don't need your permission to do this.
我不是你的所有物
You don't own me.
莫莉
Molly?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 我很好
It's nothing. I'm grand.
拜托 Mol
Come on, Mol.
你什么事都可以对我说
It's me.
出什么事了
What's the matter?
我不愿意去想那件事
I'm tired of thinking about it.
那今晚和我一起出门吧
So come out with me tonight.
卢克和我要到迪亚波罗去看洛兹的表演
Luc and I are going to Diablo to see Roz's set.
会很有意思的
It'll be fun.
我看过洛兹在DJ台上表演很多次了
I've seen Roz DJ a million times.
谢谢你的支持
Thanks for the support.
我今晚还是待在家里吧
I'm just going to stay home tonight.
点些外卖♥♥ 看看电视
Get some takeaway, watch the telly.
别这么无趣
Don't be lame.
来吧 莫莉
Come on, Molly.
你的人生只有一次
You only live once.
判决出来了
The verdict is in.
钱纳里法官会在两小时内
Judge Chenery's bringing the jury back
- 让陪审团回来 - 这太快了
- in two hours. - That's too soon.
你得给派克打个电♥话♥ 问问
You need to call Pike and see what's taking so long
- 实验报告怎么这么久还没出来 - 我刚联♥系♥过他
- with the lab results. - I just called him.
他一直在催他们 我保证
He's breathing down their necks, I promise.
那他必须再催紧点
Well, he needs to breathe harder.
如果我们能把杰西卡·马歇尔的谋杀案和莫莉一案
Grace's only shot is if we can tie
还有西奥王子这三者联♥系♥起来 格蕾丝就还有一线希望
Jessica Marshall's murder to Molly's... to Prince Theo.
如果这两起谋杀案是相关的 那么真♥相♥一定会水落石出
If these two murders are linked, the truth will come out.
什么 真♥相♥能帮格蕾丝脱罪
What? The truth will set Grace free?
只怕来不及吧
Not soon enough.
如果陪审团判她有罪
If the jury delivers a guilty verdict,
就算西奥王子发推特 用不到140个字
then it won't matter if Prince Theo
描述他杀莫莉·莱恩的过程
tweets how he killed Molly Ryan
也无济于事
in 140 characters or less.
虽然我们可以上诉 但那会耗掉
We still have to appeal, and that could take
至少一年的时间
up to a year or more.
而且全程格蕾丝都得待在监狱
And Grace will be in prison the whole time.
人生就该在沙滩上度过 兄弟
只要七万英镑
乘坐全球航♥空♥飞往澳大利亚
嗨
Hey.
想喝杯茶吗
Um, do you want a cup of tea?
不必了
Uh, better not.
我要是迟到 会被迪克兰骂的
Declan will have my hide if I'm late.
对于他而言
Treats that pub
那酒吧就像他的王国一样
like his own bloody little kingdom.
我得走了 我今天下午要上班
Well, I'm off to. I've got a shift this afternoon.
下班后见
Um, but I will see you back here after?
好
Yeah.
我真的很希望我不用参加
I wish I didn't have to go to this meeting
今天下午的的会议 夏洛特 但我答应母亲了
this afternoon, Charlotte, but I promised Mum.
会议结束后 我们就可以出发去桑德林汉姆宫
Afterwards, we'll head straight to Sandringham,
桑德林汉姆宫 位于英格兰诺福克郡 是一座由英国皇室家庭私人持有的乡郊府第
你想待多久 我们就在那待多久
and we can stay as long as you like.
一切都会好起来的 亲爱的
We'll get through this, my darling.
我爱你
I love you.
根据行程表
According to the schedule,
您今天下午没有任何安排 殿下
your afternoon is quite free, Your Highness.
需要给克罗克比女士回个电♥话♥
Shall I ring Miss Crockleby back
告诉她 你可以提早去见她
and let her know you'll be with her sooner than expected?
- 你觉得这很有趣吗 菲利普 - 没有
- Do you think that's funny, Phillip? - No.
我觉得你这是在玩火
I think you're playing with fire.
这和你无关
This is none of your concern.
和我无关
None of my concern.
就因为你无法控制自己
Do you understand the things I've had to do
你知道这给我惹了多少麻烦吗
because you can't control yourself?
我毁了一个警探的职业生涯
I've ruined a detective's career.
我解决了那个目击了你的可怜孩子
I silenced that poor kid who saw you.
是你
You?
是你杀了那个男孩
You murdered that boy?
我发过誓要保护你
I took an oath to protect you.
你觉得我还能怎么办
What else do you expect me to do?
让他把自己看到的事告诉全世界
Let him tell the world what he saw?
那个男孩误会了
That boy was mistaken.
他不清楚自己看到了什么
He didn't know what he saw.
你完全不知道 说服我自己相信
You have no idea h... how hard I've worked
你并没有杀死莫莉 有多不容易
to convince myself that you didn't kill Molly.
在我发现那晚你从我的车里溜出去后 我依旧相信你
Even after I realized you snuck out my car that night,
但接着那个男孩站了出来
but then the boy came forward...
让我无法再欺骗自己
...and I couldn't keep deluding myself.
我没有杀她
I didn't kill her.
那晚 她给我打了电♥话♥
She called that night, going on
她不听我的劝
about how she was keeping the baby,
执意要生下孩子
no matter what I said.
所以我去了她那
So I went over there to try
想要说服她去堕胎
and convince her to get rid of it.
当我到那时 她已经死了
When I got there, she was already dead.
我看到她中刀了
I saw the knife in her,
我没有多想 就把刀拔了出来
and I didn't think, I just pulled it out.
我不是杀人犯
I'm not a killer.
但你是 菲利普
But you are, Phillip.
监控系统已经被解除了
That's the tracking system taken care of.
沿着这条路往前开几英里就有一辆车
Got a car stashed a few miles down the road,
这之间没有监控摄像头
and there's no CCTV between here and there,
一切都安排妥当了
so we're on our way.
好了 舒服多了 对吧
There. That's better, isn't it?
谢谢
Thanks.
四小时内 我们就可以进入威尔士郊外
We'll be in the Welsh countryside in four hours.
威尔士 位于大不列颠岛西南部 为大不列颠与北爱尔兰联合王国构成国之一
在风头过去前 就躲在我的堂兄家
Stay at my cousin's and lay low until the heat dies down.
伦敦警♥察♥局
让我进去 好吗
Buzz me in, will you?
派克在等我
Pike's expecting me.
布鲁诺
Bruno.
杰西卡·马歇尔的实验报告
Jessica Marshall's lab results.
你绝对想不到这上面写了什么
You're not going to believe this.
写了什么
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表