剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
我们找到莫莉后
After we found Molly...
我慌了
...I panicked.
我拿了她的手♥机♥
I nicked her phone.
什么 你疯了吗
What? Are you crazy?
那上面可都是科特尼的事
The Courtenay's all over that thing.
这会让我和莫莉遭殃的
It will look bad for me and Molly.
如果警♥察♥知道了 我
If the police found out, I...
所以你就打算自保
So you were saving your own skin.
我也想早点告诉你 但
I would've said something sooner, but...
自从莫莉死后 格蕾丝
since Molly died, Grace,
我一直都很害怕
I've been so scared.
害怕如果我说漏了嘴
Afraid that if I say something...
到底怎么了 洛兹
What is going on, Roz?
我看了她的手♥机♥
I looked through her phone...
然后
and...
里面有很多恐吓短♥信♥
and there were these threatening texts.
短♥信♥里都写了什么
What do they say?
他说要割破她的喉咙
That he was gonna slit her throat.
谁
Who?
谁说的
Who said that?
- 芬奇 - 对
- Finch? - Yeah.
我觉得是他杀了莫莉
I think the bastard killed Molly.
你为什么不告诉警♥察♥
Why didn't you tell the police?
警♥察♥都被他收买♥♥了
He's got the coppers all in his pocket.
我知道
I know for a fact
韦森中尉总监 还有半数以上的法官
Lieutenant Commissioner Wesson is a Courtenay regular,
都是科特尼的常客
as well as half of the judges in the bloody city.
芬奇会发现的
Finch will find out.
他会杀了我的
And he'll kill me.
手♥机♥现在在哪
Where's the phone now?
在我包里
It's in my bag.
我们在公♥寓♥时 我就把它关了
I shut it down while we were still at the flat.
我不能冒险被警♥察♥追踪到
I couldn't risk the coppers tracing it to me.
你必须把这交给警♥察♥ 只要他们看到那些短♥信♥
The police have to see it. Once they see those texts,
他们就会知道是芬奇杀了莫莉
they'll realize Finch killed Molly.
如果我们把手♥机♥交给警♥察♥
We hand in that phone,
那它将永不见天日
it'll never see the light of day.
我们不能把它交给警♥察♥
We don't hand it in.
我们把它放在芬奇身上 然后开机
We plant it on Finch and turn it on.
就今晚
Tonight.
警♥察♥马上就会查到他
The cops will be all over him in a heartbeat.
我们怎么把手♥机♥放他身上
Well, how do we plant it?
如果我们中的一个开始向芬奇献殷勤
If one of us starts cozying up to Finch,
他绝对会知道我们图谋不轨
he'll definitely know something's dodgy.
所以我们得让别人来
That's why we need someone else.
让芬奇不认识的人来
Someone Finch doesn't know.
- 比如谁 - 比如我姐姐
- Like who? - Like my sister.
她可是检察官
She's a bloody prosecutor.
她会伪造证据才怪
As if she's gonna plant evidence?
她不必知道我们的目的是什么
She doesn't have to know that's what we're doing.
派特里克
Patrick!
派特里克 你在吗
Patrick! Hello?
派特里克...
Patrick...
我是凯莉 让我进来
It's Kaley, let me in.
我的天啊 凯莉
Oh, my God. Kaley!
你得救救我
You have to help me.
怎么了 你... 你受伤了吗
What happened? A... Are you hurt?
他开枪把他杀了 血溅得到处都是
He shot him and there was blood, like, everywhere.
没事的 你不会有事的
It's okay, you're all right.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
看着我
Hey.
谁把谁杀了
Who shot who?
芬奇
Finch.
芬奇把带你来俱乐部的那个男人杀了
He shot that man who brought you into the club.
他知道你把名单拿走了 派特里克
He knows you have the ledger, Patrick.
你得把它放回去
You have to give it back.
好吗 不然他会把我们都杀了的
Okay? Or else he's gonna kill us both.
拜托 卢克
Come on, Luc.
你是个艺术家
You're an artist.
你也知道每张图片的背后都有个故事
You know every picture tells a story.
我越去看这些图 就越能发现许多细节
The more I look at these, the more details I can fill in.
你看这块空白
See this void.
清清楚楚地显示了这儿曾经有两个人
Clearly shows two people were there.
血没溅在地板上 而是溅在了人的身上
The blood hit the person instead of the floor.
所以我才能确定说
That's how I know,
这房♥间里之前有两个人
for certain, that there were two people in that room.
我已经跟你说了几百次了 我没有杀掉莫莉
Told you this a hundred times already: I didn't kill Molly.
但是你当时在场 不是吗
But you were there, weren't you?
我没有...
No...
你当时就在那儿 在那房♥间里 对吧
You were there, you were in that room, weren't you?
你是个目击者 你撞见格蕾丝
You were a witness. You walked in on Grace
- 没有... - 正在捅你的朋友莫莉
- No... - stabbing Molly, your friend.
现在你为了保护格蕾丝 选择不说出真♥相♥
And now you're staying quiet to protect her.
听着 要是格蕾丝真的杀了莫莉 我绝对不会为保护她说谎的
Look, if Grace killed Molly, I wouldn't lie to protect her.
真的吗
Really?
那才是你所认为的爱情的表现 不是吗
Because that's what you think love is, don't you?
为别人说谎
Lying for someone,
保守他们的秘密
keeping their secrets.
你之前为了你的妈妈说过谎
You did it with your mother,
现在又换成了格蕾丝
now you're doing it with Grace.
我妈妈跟咱们说的这事儿一点关系都没有
My mother has nothing to do with this.
她弃你而去
She left you alone.
大概有一个星期那么久 不是吗 你那时才八岁
For almost a week, wasn't it? You were just eight.
没有食物 没有电 你那时还是个小孩子 自己一个人被丢下
No food, no electricity, you were a small boy, all alone.
你知道你身上哪一点最让我惊讶吗 卢克
And do you know what amazes me about you, Luc?
在你经历了那些可怕的事
Through everything you went through,
被忽视 被侮辱以后
the neglect, the abuse,
你还在努力着想和她在一起
you still fought to stay with her.
你每次向当局说谎 就是为了保证你能在她身边
You lied to the authorities at every turn, to ensure it.
这个跟你没关系
That's none of your business.
卢克 现在你的内心有点扭曲
Luc, there's something broken
你明白吗
inside of you, do you understand?
因为之前发生的一系列事
Because somewhere along the way
你把隐瞒和欺骗同爱画上了等号♥
you began to equate love with deception,
现在你的做法...
and now this is...
怎么了
What?
你得马上出来 女士
You're needed out front, ma'am, right away.
最好是这栋楼被装了炸♥弹♥什么之类的理由把我叫出来
There better be a bloody bomb in the building.
你到底想怎么样 哥特瑞
What do you want, Gutterie?
我想尽快跟我的委托人聊聊
I want to speak with my client. Pronto-like.
你代理了关于帕斯卡先生吸毒的指控
You represent Mr. Pascal on his drug charges.
这件事我们明天八点 法♥院♥见
I'll see you tomorrow, in court, at 8:00, on those.
但他还牵涉到另一起案子
But this is a separate matter.
在这起案子上帕斯卡先生选择不聘用你
One in which Mr. Pascal has chosen not to engage you.
那谁来给卢克·帕斯卡辩护
Is anyone representing Luc Pascal?
连个蹩脚的公社辩护人都没有吗
Not even a crappy public defender?
你不知道他根本没找律师吗
Do you know, he hasn't asked for a lawyer.
真的
Really?
还是就因为他表达得不正确
Or has he not asked in exactly the right way
你就擅自否定他曾经寻求过专业的帮助
and you are denying him counsel on a technicality?
我就跟你说明白了吧 哥特瑞
Let me break it down for you, Gutterie,
这儿没你什么事儿
there's nothing here for you.
你就收拾好你的玩具 赶紧给我回家吧
So pack up your toys and go home.
帮我开下门
Buzz the door, please.
格蕾丝 你是在开玩笑吗
Grace, are you kidding me?
你从一开始就知道莫莉是个妓♥女♥
All this time you've known Molly was a prostitute,
但却从来都没告诉过我
and you never thought to tell me?
我答应她不会跟别人说的
I promised her I wouldn't tell anyone.
即使是她死后我也不想违背我的承诺
I didn't want to break my promise after she was dead.
我觉得这没什么大不了的
I didn't think it would change anything.
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表