剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
和她的男友几个问题
and her boyfriend a few questions.
几个问题
A few questions?
所以你们就把这搞得和犯罪现场调查一样
That why you got CSI here?
你们觉得我妹妹是嫌疑犯吗
Do you consider my sister some kind of a suspect?
这是误会
This is a mistake.
我向你保证 她没做错任何事
I can assure you, she hasn't done anything wrong.
如果你妹妹是无辜的
If your sister is so innocent,
她为什么要逃跑
why is she on the run?
请注意 所有前往巴黎的旅客
Attention all Paris-bound passengers...
请注意 所有前往巴黎的旅客
Attention, all Paris-bound passengers:
请从站台上车
Please board on track...
开往巴黎的列车
Rail service to Paris
即将从五号♥站台出发
is leaving from platform five.
请登上你的列车
Please board your train.
找一名法国男子
Looking for one French male,
和一名美国女子
one American female.
原路返回
Gonna double back.
- 卢克我们得走了 - 我们在走啊 宝贝
- Luc, we need to go. - We are going, baby.
不是 你看
No, look.
我们得下车
We need to get off this train.
你去哪
Where are you going?
- 你会让事情更糟 - 快点 快点
- You'll just make it worse. - Move! Move!
卢克走吧
Luc, come on.
- 卢克卢克拜托 卢克- 宝贝
- Luc, Luc, please. Luc! - Babe...
我们在十五车厢
We're here in car 15!
格蕾丝·阿特伍德 卢克·帕斯卡
Grace Atwood! Luc Pascal!
待着别动
Stay where you are!
你喜欢血吗 卢克
Do you like blood, Luc?
我不是艺术达人 但在我看来
I'm no art expert, but it seems to me
一个人做出这些
that whoever did these
那个人肯定
is someone who really...
爱好 血
loves... blood.
也许你厌倦了假货
And maybe you got tired of the fake stuff,
想看看货真价实的东西
and maybe you wanted to see the real thing.
这只是艺术
It's just art.
你对莫莉有多了解
How well did you know Molly?
她是格蕾丝 的室友
She was Grace's roommate.
所以在你和格蕾丝 交往之前
So you'd never hung out with Molly
你没和莫莉一起玩过
before you hooked up with Grace?
也许在俱乐部见过她几次
Might have seen her around the club a few times.
有意思
That's interesting,
因为就我来看
because it looked to me...
似乎你对她非常了解
like you knew her pretty well
这点在她被杀当晚的俱乐部上
from the way that she was grinding on you
她在你身上扭动的样子可以看出来
in the club, on the night that she died.
我们只是找点乐子
We were just having a bit of fun.
"找乐子" 是吗
"A bit of fun?" Really?
这就是你所谓的"乐子"吗
Is that what you call "Fun?"
别看别处 卢克
Don't look away, Luc.
这就是你对莫莉所做的事情 对不对
That's what you did to Molly, isn't it?
你本来跟格蕾丝 在楼顶上面
You were up on that roof with Grace,
等她睡着之后
and then when she fell asleep,
你就悄悄地潜入了莫莉的房♥间
you tip-toed down into Molly's room,
这并不是你第一次跟这两个女孩
and it wasn't the first time you'd gone from bed to bed
这样子接力上♥床♥
with these two girls,
但这次 莫莉拒绝了你
except this time, Molly said "No,"
对吗 卢克
didn't she, Luc?
接着事情就失控了 对吗
And things got out of hand, didn't they?
- 对不对 - 不 不对
- Didn't they? - No, they didn't.
因为我从没离开过屋顶
Because I never left the roof.
很抱歉 先生 明天你才可以
I'm sorry, sir, you won't be able to view
探望你妹妹的遗体
your sister's body until tomorrow.
我等不到明天了 我今晚就想看到她
I'm not waiting until tomorrow. I want to see her tonight.
- 先生 规定是... - 我根本不在乎
- Sir, I was told... - I don't give a damn
规定是什么
what you were told!
莫莉现在正孤独地躺在冰冷的石板上
Molly's alone on a cold slab back there.
我得去陪着我妹妹
I need to be with my sister.
我马上请示一下 请坐下稍等
I'll see what I can do. Please take a seat.
用不了多长时间 让我请示一下
Just for a minute, while I check.
关于你妹妹的事我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about your sister.
你认识莫莉吗
Did you know Molly?
不认识
No.
那你又能知道什么
Then what do you know about it?
我知道这是没用的
I know it doesn't help.
事发之后去见他们
Seeing them after.
也不会让你好过点
It doesn't make you feel any better.
我并不想感觉好过点
I don't want to feel better.
詹姆斯
我现在不方便说话 詹姆斯
Can't talk right now, James.
格蕾丝 被拘留了
Grace is in custody.
她准备出境的时候被抓捕了
She was caught trying to leave the country.
你为什么不打给我
Why didn't you call me?
我们必须立刻找个当地的律师
We had to find local counsel right away.
我已经准备找了
I'm already on it.
我哈佛的朋友
Friend from Harvard
推荐了一个顶尖刑事辩护律师
recommended a top criminal defense attorney.
不 不 不 我已经找到了一个家伙
No, no, no, I've got a guy
- 能处理这件事 - 家伙
- who can handle it. - A guy?
格蕾丝 是一起残忍♥杀人案的嫌疑犯
Grace is a suspect in a brutal homicide.
她需要最好的辩护律师
She needs the best.
你觉得我不会
And you think I'd hire
给我女儿雇最好的律师吗
less than the best for my daughter?
是继女
Stepdaughter.
是 没错
Yeah, well,
格蕾丝 现在由斯坦·哥特瑞全权负责
Grace is in great hands with Stan Gutterie.
快来
Come on now.
快来这里 小家伙
There you go, buddy.
我知道你想吃
I know you want it.
我知道你想吃
I know you want it.
快来 在这儿
Come on. That's it.
看看谁在这
Oh, hey, look who's here.
我们有个竞争者
We have a contestant.
来吧 别咬我哦
Come on, don't bite me.
就是这儿
That's it.
对
Oh, yes...!
你见过动静这么大的吗
You see that much action?
来真的吗
Seriously?
对
Yes!
怎么了
What's that?
等一下
One second.
嘿
Hey.
好吧
All right.
- 我们一起来做 - 你说什么
- Let's do this. - Excuse me?
对不起 你们声音这么大
I'm sorry, as loud as you guys are being,
搞得我以为是在邀请我加入
I thought it was an invitation to join in.
不是吗 天呐 我很抱歉
No? Oh, geez, I'm so sorry.
既然那样 就帮帮忙 小点儿声 好吗
In that case, do me a favor, keep it down, all right?
你吓走了那个小动物
You're scaring off the wildlife.
我有资格在自己家做♥爱♥ 想多大声都行
I'm entitled to have sex in my own home, as loud as I want.
好吧 那需不需要我打给你丈夫
Well, why don't I call your husband
看看他对你大声做♥爱♥的权利是怎么想的
and see what he thinks about your right to loud sex.
一个月里有三个礼拜 我听不到这里发出
Three weeks a month, I don't hear a peep
任何声音 一点动静都没有
coming out of this place, not a whimper.
然后你丈夫
Then your husband,
开始了每月一次的东京之旅
he takes his monthly trip to Tokyo
你就又偷腥了
and you suddenly get your sushi on,
所以给我点面子 小点儿声
so do me a favor and keep it down,
不然就是强迫我打电♥话♥去日本
or I'm gonna be forced to call Japan.
哥特瑞
Gutterie.
我在听
I'm on it.
我告诉你了 我和莫莉没矛盾
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表