剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
你确定你想这么做
You sure you want to do this?
什么 羊肉咖喱吗 这没那么辣吧
What, the lamb curry? It's not that spicy, is it?
西奥王子杀了莫莉 派克
Prince Theo killed Molly, Pike.
我不会任由他逍遥法外
I'm not just gonna let him walk
让一个无辜的女孩承担罪行
and put an innocent girl in jail for it.
好 我知道了
Okay, I get it.
但你必须明白 布鲁诺
But what you got to remember, Bruno,
你如今是个有污点的警♥察♥了
you're a disgraced cop now.
如果你出庭作证 告诉陪审团
You get up on that stand and you tell those people
他们敬爱的王子是个杀人犯
that their beloved prince is a killer,
他们不仅会觉得你疯了
they're not just gonna think you're a nutter,
还会讨厌你
they're gonna hate you.
对你恨之入骨
With a passion.
没有人会比我更恨自己
Well, they can't hate me any more than I hate myself.
一个谋杀儿童的凶手因为我而脱了罪
A child killer is going free because of me.
我绝对不会让另一个杀人犯逍遥法外
I'm sure as hell not letting another murderer get off.
我说过了 我 我从自家的窗户里看到了他
I told you, I... I saw him from my window.
你怎么知道那个人是西奥王子
And how did you know it was Prince Theo?
他可是王子 谁不认识啊
Because he's the prince.
我妈妈有一个盘子 上面就印着他那张该死的脸
My mum has a plate with his bloody face on it.
内维尔 记住我跟你说的话
Neville, remember what I told you.
别说"该死的"
Don't use the word "Bloody."
保持冷静
Just try to keep your cool.
- 我 我不想再练习了 - 我们必须继续
- I... I don't want to practice anymore. - Well, we have to.
检察官对你肯定会比我更苛刻
The prosecutor's gonna be a lot tougher on you than I am.
那我不出庭作证了
I'm not gonna testify, then.
内维尔
Neville...
不 他们会在所有人面前
No, they're gonna call me mental.
说我是个疯子
In front of everyone.
记住你这么做的原因
Remember why you're doing this.
只要你有能力阻止王子
You're the only one who can stop the prince
继续伤害别人
from hurting anyone else.
莫莉会希望你这么做的
Molly would want that.
如果 我太紧张了呢
Wh... What if I'm too nervous?
我一紧张 就说不出话
When I'm nervous, I can't talk.
如果你很紧张 就看着我
Well, if you're nervous, look at me.
我会一直在你跟前陪着你
I'll be right there in front of you.
我不会走开的
Every step of the way.
抱歉 探视时间结束了
I'm sorry. Visiting hours are over.
你能行的 内维尔
You'll do fine, Neville.
你明天会来看我吗
Will you come visit me tomorrow?
在你出庭作证前 我每天都会来看你
I'll come visit you every day until you testify.
我保证
I promise.
你还真以为你能消声觅迹
Thought you could hide, did you?
谁说我消声觅迹了
Who's hiding?
要来一杯吗 兄弟
Fancy a drink, mate?
冷冻碎冰
Crushed ice, cubed...?
一杯酒可无法解决此事 布鲁诺
I'm afraid a drink isn't gonna make this go away, Bruno.
最新消息
西奥王子近况
西奥王子下周五将会出席
Prince Theo will be dedicating
位于哈克尼的皇家儿童医院的
the new neonatal wing at the Royal Children's Hospital
哈克尼 伦敦内伦敦的自治市
新生儿科楼的开幕式
in Hackney next Friday.
剪裁仪式是对公众开放的
The ribbon-cutting ceremony is open to the public.
你好
Hello!
- 你回来得真早 - 你好
- You're back early! - Hello.
我最心仪的服务生最近如何
How's my favorite waitress?
挺好的 你呢
Good. How are you?
我 想给你看个东西
I, um, got something I want to show you.
我也是
Mm, so do I.
不是那个
Not that.
人生就该在沙滩上度过 兄弟
看
Look.
- 澳大利亚 - 对
- Australia? - Yeah.
那里一年四季如春
It's warm, like, all year-round.
派特里克 我想和你一起
I want to move there, Patrick.
搬去那里 忘掉伦敦发生的事
With you. Just put London behind us.
不 拜托 我们没有那么多钱 凯莉
No, come on, we don't have that kind of money, Kaley.
想都别想
Not even close.
你觉得我每天端盘子是为了什么
Why do you think I'm serving fish and chips all day?
你知道我们到悉尼后要做的第一件事是什么吗
You know what the first thing we do is when we get to Sydney?
上冲浪课
Surf lessons.
你太疯狂了
You're mad.
那不正是你喜欢我的原因吗
That's why you fancy me.
格蕾丝之耻
面临如山证据
看见了吧
See?
是不是很高兴没有抓王子
Aren't you glad you didn't go after the prince?
很明显是这个叫格蕾丝的女孩儿干的
It's so clearly obvious this Grace girl did it.
你差点害了一个无辜的人
You would've done in an innocent man.
你是对的
You're right.
洗完澡见
I'll see ya after my shower.
- 嗯 嗯 嗯 - 等等
- Mm, mm, mm, mm, mm... - Wait.
等我洗完澡
After my shower.
你可真难找啊 派特里克
You're a hard man to track down, Patrick.
放低姿态
Well, been laying low.
远离麻烦
Staying out of trouble.
如果你想远离麻烦
If you wanted to stay out of trouble,
你早就回贝尔法斯特了
you'd have gone back to Belfast.
我们说好了的 记得吗
The deal we made, remember?
如果你不离开伦敦 凭那项殴打指控
I'd have you thrown in jail on that assault charge
我就能把你送进牢里
if you didn't leave London.
你要逮捕我吗
Are you gonna arrest me?
我也想啊 非常想
I'm tempted. Very tempted.
我需要你出庭
I need you in court.
莫莉应该由她的一名家庭成员代表
Molly deserves to be represented by a member of her family.
既然你妈妈身体不好来不了
And since your mother is too sick to travel,
这事就落到了你头上
that job falls to you.
你抓错人了
You got the wrong person.
格蕾丝·阿特伍德没杀我妹妹
Grace Atwood did not kill my sister.
那就告诉我你认为凶手是谁 因为我
Then tell me who you think did, because I've got
掌握的证据大都指向她
more evidence against her than I know what to do with.
你好
Hello.
我知道你为什么待在伦敦了
I get why you stayed in London.
明天法庭见
I'll see you in court tomorrow.
找到了生父 就找到了屠夫
您周五剪彩仪式的
Your security detail's been set
安保工作已经安排好了
for the ribbon cutting ceremony on Friday.
在国宴前 你有很多时间和首相
You'll have plenty of time before the state dinner
待在一起
with the prime minister.
很好
Very well.
您不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
我没给那女孩打过电♥话♥
I haven't rung the girl once.
- 您说过您收手了 - 是啊
- You said you were done. - I am.
王子殿下
Your Highness,
这些... 您的这些冲动
these... compulsions of yours,
只会带来麻烦
they only lead to trouble.
你必须设法控制住自己的冲动
You have to try to keep them in check.
所以你现在成了我的心理医生吗
So you're my psychiatrist now?
- 我没那么说 - 那就不要
- I didn't say that. - And don't ever...
告诉我该怎么做 菲利普
tell me how to behave, Phillip.
法♥院♥外人们意见纷纷
As opinions run hot outside the courthouse,
陪审团仍关注于格温德琳·霍尔
the jury is still focused on Gwendolyn Hall
这是她第二轮呈现皇室方的证据
as she begins her second week presenting the Crown's evidence.
陪审团已经看到了莫莉指甲盖下格蕾丝的DNA
The jury's already seen Grace's DNA under Molly's fingernails
和令人毛骨悚然的现场照片
and the gruesome crime scene photos,
照片上有格蕾丝沾着莫莉血迹的脚
including Grace's feet stained with Molly's blood.
今天 他们带来了更容易辨认的证据
Today, they get something much easier on the eyes.
格蕾丝的前男友 卢克·帕斯卡
Grace's ex, Luc Pascal.
视频中和莫莉在一起的是你吗 帕斯卡先生
Is that you in the video with Molly, Mr. Pascal?
当时莫莉喝醉了 我配合了一下
Molly was drunk. I went along with it.
这不能说明什么
It didn't mean anything.
阿特伍德女士有没有看到
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表