剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
我不和我不信任的人做交易
I don't do deals with people I don't trust.
我不确定你有选择
I'm not sure you have a choice.
林雷死了
Linley's dead.
他的贤妻在医院送他上路了
His good wife finished the job in the hospital.
这意味着 我可以让你免受人身攻击指控
Which means, I can make the assault charge go away.
但是对我来说还要考虑一下
But for me to even consider it,
你要向我保证
you need to assure me,
当你走出这扇门 你会去港口
when you walk out that door, you'll go to the port.
上一艘渡船
Get on a ferry.
回到贝尔法斯特去
Go back to Belfast.
杀害莫莉的人不会逍遥法外
Molly's killer will not go unpunished.
至少在我的眼皮底下不会
Not on my watch.
但是
But...
如果你不同意那样
if you can't agree to that,
欢迎你呆在伦敦
you're welcome to stay in London...
的监狱里
in a jail cell.
我准备好回家了
Well, I'm ready to go home.
你好
Hello?
这是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
殿 殿 殿
Y-Your... Your... Your...
殿下 什么事
Royal Highness, Sir?
我们可以免了
Oh, we can dispense
这些繁文缛节
with the formalities.
我感觉我们会成为亲密的朋友
I feel like we're going to be close chums.
我希望你不介意我使用你的厨房♥
I hope you don't mind me using your kitchen.
我等你等得饿死了
I got rather hungry waiting for you.
我们的菲利普也
And then Phillip, here,
不肯跑出去买♥♥份咖喱
refused to run out and get a curry.
现在 他
Now, he...
想自己一个人处理这个
wanted to handle this himself,
但是我需要确保
but I needed to make sure
你知道我们情况的
that you understood the full gravity
严重性
of our situation.
我们的情况
Our situation.
好吧
All right.
那到底是什么
And what exactly is that?
请坐
Please, take a seat.
你看上去很疲惫
You look like you've had a long day.
现在
Now,
我本来想做点新鲜花样的
I would have whipped up something more interesting,
但你就一标准单身汉
but you're a bit of a cliché bachelor
橱柜里没什么能吃的
with no real food in the cupboards,
那么 帕尔玛干酪如何
so... parmesan?
好的 谢谢
Yeah, please.
我
So I, uh...
不得不即兴创作
had to improvise.
让我们称它为
Let's call it...
布鲁诺
Pasta...
特色意面
Bruno.
请就餐
Please, eat.
我没什么上得了台面的技能
I don't have many marketable skills,
但我是个不错的厨子
but I really am quite the cook.
这让我妈很失望
To my mum's dismay.
非得在上了甜点之后
We gonna have to get to the dessert course
你才会告诉我你来这里的目的吗
before you tell me what you're doing here?
不闲聊
No small talk.
你肯定是晚宴上的扫兴鬼
You must be disastrous at dinner parties.
那好吧
All right, then.
我们来谈谈能让你感兴趣的东西
Let's talk about something that may interest you.
那人叫什么来着 菲利普
What was that man's name again, Phillip?
多诺万·特伦布利 殿下
Donovan Trimbly, Your Highness.
多诺万·特伦布利
Donovan Trimbly.
他没有激发出你最好的一面 对吗
He didn't bring the best out in you, now did he?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你可以对你的同事撒谎
You can lie to your colleagues.
你可以对你的上司撒谎
You can lie to your boss.
你甚至可以对
You can even lie
你的母亲撒谎
to your mum.
但你绝对骗不了我 警探
But you will never lie to me, Detective.
你要什么
What do you want?
你保守我的秘密
You keep my secrets.
我会保守你的
I'll keep yours.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我一直想这么干
I've always wanted to do this.
来嘛 别害羞
Come on, don't be shy.
感觉如何
How does it feel?
像是获胜了
Like winning.
如果你这么喜欢的话我们要开始抢银行了
We should start robbing banks if you're this hot for it.
不
No.
我今天等你回来
I was going crazy today
要等疯了
waiting for you to get back.
向我保证你会付清欠芬奇的钱
It's just... promise me you'll pay off Finch
然后永远不要再因为我
and you won't put yourself in danger
置自己于危险中
on my account ever again.
我会做任何我要做的事来保证你的安全
I'll do whatever I need to do to keep... you safe.
你发生了什么事
What happened to you?
我本来想坐巴士的
I thought I'd take the bus.
但它不适合我
It wasn't for me.
希望你坐巴士是为了拿回格蕾丝 的护照
Hope you took it to get Grace's passport back.
今天我不是事事顺心
You know, I am not batting a thousand today.
很显然 分配给格蕾丝 案子的法官
Apparently, the magistrate assigned to Grace's file
不觉得我跟你一样迷人
does not find me as charming as you.
这太令人震惊了
That is truly shocking.
这是不是意味着在格蕾丝 被正式
So that means we're stuck here
证明清白之前 我们就只能被困在这里了
until Grace is officially exonerated?
是啊 差不多
Yeah, kind of.
尽管 还是有一线希望
Although, there is one silver lining.
事实证明
Turns out
你妹妹是个天生的舆♥论♥导向专家
your sister's a natural born spin doctor.
BBC 每日邮报
BBC, Daily Mail,
英国全部的记者团
the entire British press corps,
都在大肆报道她的小自白
is eating up her little confessional.
梅丽尔·斯特里普都会嫉妒这演技 (荣获奥斯卡的女演员)
Meryl Streep would be jealous of that performance.
演技
Performance?
如果我的一个当事人要我把他们从
If a client of mine asked me to pull them out
负面新闻的轰炸中拉出来
from under an avalanche of negative publicity,
而且不仅仅是拉他们出来 而是
and not just pull them out, but to turn
让大家由黑转粉
that avalanche into a worldwide lovefest,
我自己都写不出比那更好的讲稿
I could not have scripted it better myself.
@格蕾丝·阿特伍德 别去烦格蕾丝
坚持住@格蕾丝·阿特伍德
@格蕾丝·阿特伍德 是真正的受害者
不是格蕾丝做的@格蕾丝·阿特伍德
格蕾丝好样的@格蕾丝·阿特伍德
格蕾丝好样的
@格蕾丝·阿特伍德 永远的莫莉
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表