剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
庄园主在款待一位上流社会的客人
some down-on-its-luck manor was hosting a swanky guest
又没钱买♥♥一刀像样的肉
and couldn't afford a decent cut of meat,
于是他们 抓了一些鸽子
so they... they caught a few pigeons,
烘烤了一下 然后称呼其为"乳鸽"
roasted them and they called that "Squab."
而这个客人
And the guest,
觉得自己应该知道自己吃了什么
thinking he ought to know what he was eating,
就没问
didn't ask.
而我 不论好坏
I, for better or for worse,
知道乳鸽是什么
know what squab is.
但你并不是为了听我说今晚吃什么而来的
But you're not here to listen to what I had for dinner tonight,
不是吗
are you?
不 那根本就不是你来的原因
No, that's not why you're here at all.
我不想再看见那一个了
I don't want to see that one again.
有什么不符合
Anything specific
您的喜好的吗 先生
that was not to your liking, sir?
她不是莫莉
She wasn't Molly.
我们是白金汉宫勤务
This is Buckingham Dispatch
到达一号♥门 请开门
to Gate One... open, please.
西奥王子正在进入宫殿
Prince Theo is entering the palace.
迪亚波罗俱乐部
你知道的 你可以呆在这里
You know, you can... you can stay here
多久都行
as long as you like.
- 真的 - 当然
- Yeah? - Of course.
我也许应该 也为你做些什么
I might be able to do... something for you, too.
我知道一个工作
There's this job I know about.
什么
Mm-hmm?
可以赚快钱
Can make stupid money.
快钱
Stupid money?
如果你想做的话
If you're into that.
当然
Yeah.
我想试试
I could be into that.
卢克老天
Luc. Thank God.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你为什么在我之前就被释放了
Why did you get released before me?
我不知道 我的律师把我救出来的
I don't know. My lawyer got me out.
你什么时候有律师了
Since when do you have a lawyer?
我继父雇佣了他之后就有了
Since my stepdad hired him.
那些警♥察♥ 他们对我很差 卢克
They were awful to me, Luc. The cops.
你吗
You?
他们把我在那个房♥间关了二十个小时
They held me in that room for 20 hours.
你对他们说了什么
What did you tell them?
我们一起在房♥顶待了一整晚
That we were together on the roof all night.
我还能跟他们说什么
What else would I tell them?
他们拿走了我的护照
They took my passport.
你肯定告诉了他们别的
You must have told them something.
他们也拿走了我的护照
Yeah, they took my passport, too.
你看
Look...
一切都会好的
it'll be okay.
我的律师肯定会帮我们两个的
I'm sure my lawyer can help both of us.
不是这样的 格蕾丝
That's not how it works, Grace.
他们在找一个替罪羊
They're looking for someone to pin this on
而我就是那只羊
and I'm the one who's going to hang.
卢克
Luc!
- 我很抱歉 但 - 对枕头喷洒鲁米诺试剂
- I'm sorry, but... - Spray the pillow with luminol.
你们可以搜查 随便你们做什么
Frisk it, do whatever you need to make sure
证明它和案件无关
that it's not evidence.
搜枕头是怎么回事
What is this about frisking a pillow?
谋杀发生后
Well... it's been four days
已经四天了 警探
since the murder, Detective,
我觉得 索要一些私人物品
and I don't think that it's unreasonable
也是合情合理
to ask for a few personal items.
在波士顿那边
Back in Boston,
我们在四十八小时内就会处理好现场
we would've processed this scene within 48 hours.
对 波士顿那边
Oh, back in Boston.
在那里你是个地方检察官助理 对吧
Where you're an Assistant District Attorney, aren't you?
我虽然处理犯罪现场很慢
I'm slow to clear a crime scene,
但我也知道用谷歌♥搜索
but I do know how to use Google.
我妹妹总是尖叫着醒来
My sister wakes up screaming
根本不能入睡
and she can't get back to sleep.
我只是觉得 如果她能用回自己的枕头
And I just thought, maybe, if she had her own pillow...
我知道这听起来很蠢
I know that sounds silly.
不 事实上一点也不
No, it doesn't, actually.
你能检查一下阿特伍德小姐的枕头吗
Go frisk Miss Atwood's pillow, will you?
谢谢你
Thank you.
格蕾丝的房♥间已经清理完两天了
Grace's room has been cleared for two days.
这个衣帽架也被清理过了吗
Uh, has this coat rack been cleared?
因为这是格蕾丝的夹克外套
'Cause that's Grace's jacket
现在天气有点冷了
and it's pretty chilly out.
真大胆
Bold.
也许我该表示一下钦佩
Suppose I should admire that, really.
嘿 等等
Hey, there. Whoa.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
这也是格蕾丝 的
Um, this is Grace's, too.
我能带走它吗
Is it okay if I take it?
我是不是应该给你叫辆搬家车来
Shall I just call in a moving truck for you?
莫莉·莱恩谋杀案调查
同时 伦敦警♥察♥局依然对莫莉·莱恩谋杀事件
Meanwhile, Scotland Yard has remained tight-lipped
的调查守口如瓶
regarding the murder investigation of Molly Ryan.
这个来自北爱尔兰的
The 22-year-old student
我们谈谈
二十二岁学生
from Northern Ireland
喂 一切还好吗
星期五早上被她同住东佩卡姆顶楼
was found murdered early Friday morning
的舍友发现死亡
by her flatmates in her East Peckham loft.
CCB有消息称莱恩被发现
Sources tell CCB that Ryan was discovered
躺在血泊中 有大量的...
in a pool of her own blood, and that a large...
嘿
Hi.
我拿回了你的枕头
I got your pillow.
你终于可以换个衣服了
You can finally change your clothes.
你最好了
You're the best.
这个是詹姆斯给你的吗
Hey, um, did James give you this?
没有
No.
这是莫莉的
It was Molly's.
格蕾丝 死去的舍友
What was Grace's
为什么拿着我去年圣诞节给你的围巾
dead roommate doing with the scarf I gave you last Christmas?
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
一个爱尔兰的姑娘
What's an Irish girl doing
为什么手里会有一个波士顿商店里的男士围巾
with a scarf from a Boston men's shop?
我不喜欢你含沙射影
I don't like what you're insinuating.
我妈妈活着的时候
You couldn't keep your hands off pretty young girls
你就总和年轻漂亮的姑娘乱搞
even when my mom was alive.
如果你和莫莉·莱恩有关的话
If you had anything to do with Molly Ryan...
娜塔莉别逗了 你知道的
Natalie, come on, you know I've been
我整周都在阿姆斯特丹
in Amsterdam all week.
我只知道 你说你整周都在阿姆斯特丹
No, I know you said you've been in Amsterdam all week.
娜塔莉
Natalie...
我们都来这里二十多次了
We've been back over it 20 times.
这里没什么好检查的了
There's nothing else to see.
伙计 你记不记得 我们从莫莉的房♥间
Mate, do you remember bagging up a stuffed monkey
拿走了一个猴子的毛绒玩具
from Molly's room?
我根本没看见这上面有东西
I don't see anything on here.
就算有东西 谁会在意一个猴子的毛绒玩具啊
Anyway, who gives a rat's ass about a stuffed monkey?
不管是谁拿走的 就是那个人
Whoever nicked it, that's who.
格蕾丝 说了
All right, now Grace said
莫莉觉得有人在监视她
that Molly thought she was being watched;
有人偷她的东西
that someone was stealing her stuff.
如果格蕾丝 说的没错的话
What if, what if she was right,
这个跟踪狂为了拿走最后一个纪念品
and the stalker broke back in
闯进这屋了
for one last memento.
闯进一个被封的犯罪现场
To a sealed crime scene?
拿走猴子的人
Whoever took that monkey
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表