剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
因为她年轻貌美 又家境富裕吗
Because she's young and pretty and from a wealthy family?
也许这有点
Maybe this is cutting it
戳到你痛处了 对吧
a little close to home for you, huh?
什么意思
What does that mean?
这不是艾盛顿
This isn't Ashington.
这跟艾盛顿毫无关系
This has nothing to do with that.
随便你追查什么线索 不过我告诉你
Chase down whatever leads you want, but I'm telling you,
你最好一直盯着格蕾丝·阿特伍德
you better not take your eye off Grace Atwood.
我不想哭的
I didn't want to cry.
没关系
It's okay.
莫莉一定很喜欢
I bet Molly would have loved it.
你这么觉得吗
You think so?
她一定正在看着呢
I bet she's looking down right now,
庆幸你没有告诉全世界
relieved that you didn't tell the whole world
你们相识是因为你在校园里拦住她
you guys met when you stopped her from walking across campus
提醒她的裙子塞在了内♥裤♥里
with her skirt tucked into her underwear.
别说了
Just leave it.
天哪 卢克
Oh, my God, Luc.
又怎么了
What is it this time?
他们叫我"美国疯子"
They're calling me "American Psycho."
真意外
What a surprise.
你这个骗子 詹姆斯
You're a liar, James.
上周末莫莉遇害时
You weren't in Amsterdam last weekend
你不在阿姆斯特丹
when Molly was killed.
你在伦敦
You were in London.
你的护照于谋杀发生两天前
Your passport was stamped at Heathrow
在希思罗机场盖入境章
two days before the murder
而在阿姆斯特丹盖出境章
and wasn't stamped in Amsterdam
- 是在一天之后 - 那又怎么样
- until a day later. - So what?
你指控我谋杀吗
You're accusing me of murder now?
你和莫莉有短♥信♥联♥系♥
You were texting with Molly.
而且我知道不是为了什么扯淡的生日礼物
And I know it wasn't over some BS birthday present.
我现在不去警♥察♥那里告发你
The only thing that's keeping me
唯一原因是
from going straight to the police
我怕他们会把这当成格蕾丝 害死莫莉的
is my fear that they'll see this as one more reason Grace had
又一动机
for wanting Molly dead.
但如果你现在不开始坦白的话
But if you don't start talking right now,
上帝保证 我会揭发你的
so help me God, I will.
你说的没错
You're right.
我是和莫莉发生了关系
I had an affair with Molly.
但很短暂
It was brief.
她是成年人
She was an adult.
我是很龌龊 但我不是谋杀犯
So I'm a dirtbag, but I'm no murderer.
那天晚上我甚至没见过她
I didn't even see her that night.
我在阿斯皮诺尔赌场打牌
I was playing poker at Aspinall's.
你去查他们的监控录像
You check their security tapes.
你肯定还做了什么极其肮脏的丑事
You must be up to something really dirty.
你从来不会松口的
It's never that easy with you.
得了吧
Come on...
你说谎从不认账
You never admit when you're lying.
每当妈妈抓住你编的故事里的破绽
Whenever Mom would catch you in some story
你就只会
that didn't add up, you would just
继续闪烁其词 直到她厌倦 最后放弃
bob and weave until she just got tired and gave up.
我是不会厌倦的 詹姆斯
I'm not gonna get tired, James.
我会找出你想掩盖什么
I'm gonna figure out what you're hiding.
你要我怎么样呢
What do you want from me?
我要你远离格蕾丝
I want you to stay away from Grace.
如果你能做到 我就不再调查
If you do that, I'll quit digging.
但是只要你招惹她
But if you go near her,
或者只要你的暧昧勾当牵连到了她
or if any of your shady crap blows back on her,
我会让你付出代价的
I will make you pay.
好好享用你的三文鱼吧
Enjoy your salmon.
在伦敦就读的一名年轻北爱尔兰女性
A memorial for murder victim Molly Ryan,
谋杀遇害者莫莉·莱恩的追思会
a young Northern Irishwoman studying in London...
这女孩简直像打地鼠阴魂不散
It's like Whac-A-Mole with this girl.
别告诉我你也被戳穿了
Don't tell me you crapped the bed, too.
娜塔莉是个麻烦
We have a Natalie problem.
真的吗 我觉得她特迷人
Really? I find her so charming.
她知道莫莉死的那天晚上我在伦敦
She knows I was in London the night that Molly died.
她知道我们有短♥信♥联♥系♥
She knows that we were texting.
我们不能走漏风声
We need to contain this.
我们得率先找到莫莉的手♥机♥
We have to find Molly's phone before someone else does.
别担心 我的手下盯着呢
Don't worry. My guy's on it.
手♥机♥一开机我们就能找到
Soon as someone turns on that phone, we find it.
这还不够好 哥特瑞
Well, that's not good enough, Gutterie.
我雇你搞定这件事价格不菲 马上搞定
I am paying you a fortune to fix this. Now fix it.
我想我知道那张照片
I think I've figured out which flat
是从哪间公♥寓♥拍摄的了
that photo was taken from.
我比你厉害
I can do one better.
林雷的指纹有吻合了
I got a hit off Linley's prints.
- 跟犯罪现场吗 - 不是
- From the crime scene? - No.
另一个死了的女孩子
Another dead girl.
这一位是跳楼
This one took a header off a building
六年前在牛津
up in Oxford six years ago.
猜猜谁是她的老师
Guess who her professor was.
当时认定为自杀
Went down as suicide.
林雷的指纹布满她坠楼时
Linley's paw prints were all over a rain slicker
身着的一件雨衣
she was wearing when she fell.
或者是被推下去的
Or was pushed.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
好 逮捕他
All right, let's bring him in.
这次很特别 宝贝
This one is special, luv.
你可别搞砸了
You don't want to mess it up.
碧
Bea?
茶好了
Tea's ready.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是谁
Who am I?
我是莫莉·莱恩的哥哥
I'm Molly Ryan's brother.
是你让她怀孕的 对不对
You got her pregnant, didn't you?
不是 不是
No. No!
你让她怀孕了
You knocked her up?
然后你杀了她
And then you killed her!
放开我丈夫
Get away from my husband!
放开他
Get away from him now!
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表