剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
Are you being straight with me, Mr. Purferoy?
芬奇 听着
Look, Finch...
我希望你诚实一点
I'd appreciate some honesty.
那家伙威胁我 如果我不带他进去
The bloke was threatening to tell my wife
他就会告诉我妻子 我还能怎么做
if I didn't get him in. What was I supposed to do?
我以为他就是想泡个漂亮妞
I thought he just wanted to knob a fancy girl.
你这个智障 他不是去泡妞的
He wasn't there to knob a fancy girl, you prat.
他进去是为了偷我的东西
He was there to nick something of mine.
非常重要的东西
Something very valuable.
天哪
Oh, God.
那个人真名叫什么
What's the man's real name?
我不知道
I don't know.
他没告诉我
He didn't tell me.
你是不是还在说谎
Are you lying to me?
你之前就说过谎
Because you lied to me before.
你上次就是这么看着我的眼睛
You looked me right in the eye,
就像你现在这样
just like you're doing now
芬奇 你要
Finch, what are you...?
你找不到灯的开关吗
Couldn't you find the lights?
想祝贺你的人 估计在门口排队呢
I suppose congratulations are in order.
为什么啊
What for?
你这个小混♥蛋♥ 别谦虚了 莫莉·莱恩的案子结了
For closing the Molly Ryan case, you humble bastard.
一直以来 你都是对的
You was right all along.
果然是那个跟踪狂杀了她
It was the stalker that killed her, after all.
内维尔·哈里斯
Neville Harris
就是那个跟踪狂 这没错 但是杀手不是他
was the stalker all right, but he didn't kill her.
什么
What?
杀死莫莉的人是右撇子
Molly's killer was right-handed.
这一点尸检报告说的很清楚
The autopsy was very clear about that.
但是内维尔
But Neville...
是左撇子
left-handed.
这些都是他的剪子
These are all his scissors.
都是左撇子
They're all left-handed.
真是活见鬼
Well, I'll be damned.
我告诉你点好消息吧
Here's something that'll cheer you up.
斯坦非常肯定 他能让卢克脱罪
Stan's positive he'll get Luc off.
天哪
Oh, thank God.
他什么时候能出来
When will he be out?
但愿 明天一早
Hopefully, first thing tomorrow,
经过裁判法官那道关就可以出来
after they go before the magistrate.
我真希望今晚就能看见他
I wish I could see him tonight.
格蕾丝 我想让你知道
Grace, I want you to know...
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
为什么这么说 你什么都没做错
Why? None of this is your fault.
我应该在画廊里陪着你
I should've stayed with you at the gallery.
这样卢克被捕的时候 我就能在场了
I would've been there when Luc was arrested;
我就能陪你在警♥察♥局待着
I would've been there with you at the station
那个神经病出现的时候
and then when that creep showed up,
我就不会让他靠近你了
I wouldn't have let him come near you.
娜儿 你就是我的救星
Nat... you are my freakin' rock.
你为了我抛下一切
You dropped everything for me
我无比感谢你
and I am beyond grateful.
至少得给你留点时间和那个帅警♥察♥好好相处一下吧
The least you deserve is a hook-up with that cute cop.
怎么样
How was it?
他把你铐起来了吗
Did he cuff you?
别闹
Stop it.
他确实帅
He's definitely hot.
格蕾丝 你干什么呢
Grace, what are you doing?
我坐不住了
I can't sit around here.
我想出去
I need to get out.
什么 现在吗
What? Now?
我们去跳舞吧
Let's go dancing.
- 说真的 - 不行吗
- You're serious? - Why not?
今天发生了这么多事
After the day you've had?
你男朋友被抓了
Your boyfriend's arrested,
你刚从地狱出来
you've been through hell.
我想说 你睡觉吧
I mean, get some sleep.
我不累
I'm not tired.
我不想再宅在家里了
I just... I can't be cooped up anymore.
我想出去
I need to get out,
就几个小时 放空自己 什么都不想
put everything out of my head for a few hours.
来吧
Come on.
求你了
Please?
你上次跳舞 是什么时候
When was the last time you went dancing?
不
No.
- 来吧 - 不
- Yeah. - No.
来吧
Yes.
求你了
Please.
你想跳舞 你自己知道的
You know you want to.
说的对 跳吧
Yeah, why not?
去跳舞的路上我想去个地方
I just want to make one stop on the way.
卢克
Luc.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
能再见到你 真的太好了
It's so good to see your face.
他们说 我明天早上就能离开这了
They say I'm getting out of here in the morning.
我等不及了
I couldn't wait that long.
他们不让我见你 但是
They didn't want to let me see you, but...
他们和娜塔莉说不 是没有用的
Natalie doesn't take no for an answer.
我运气真不错
Lucky for me.
他们又问你什么了吗
Did they... ask you anything again?
关于那天晚上的事
About that night?
和我们有关的
About us?
没有
No.
即使问了 我也不会说什么
I wouldn't say anything if they did.
你知道的
You know that.
卢克 没人能知道这件事
No one can know, Luc.
永远不能
Ever.
没人会知道的
No one will ever know.
你知我知
No one except you and me.
这是我们的秘密
It's our secret.
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表