剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
我们还没聊完
I wasn't done with our conversation.
你怎么会找到我
How did you even find me?
我用我的手♥机♥定位了你
I tracked you with my phone.
你昨晚把这个藏在了我身上
You planted that on me last night.
仓促之间
I didn't have time
我想不出更好办法
to think of a better idea.
- 我不能和你谈 - 谁说的
- I can't talk to you. - Says who?
那个大块头 还是洛兹
That bouncer? Roz?
我只想知道那条项链的事
I just want to know about the necklace,
之后我决不会再来烦你
and then I'll get out of your hair.
你听说我妹妹也有这条项链时
You got spooked
你吓了一跳
when you heard my sister had it.
为什么
Why?
有些事最好不要深究 好吗
Some things are better left unanswered, okay?
无论是什么事
I need to know.
我都得知道
Whatever it is.
我妹妹死了
My sister is dead.
我却没能在她被那个混♥蛋♥残忍♥杀害时
I wasn't there to protect her
保护好她
from the bastard who butchered her,
而我余生都得背负着这个事实
and I have to live with that.
我现在所求的只是个答案
All I want now are some answers.
这样我能替莫莉讨回一点公道
So I can get Molly some justice.
让她死能瞑目
So I can get her some peace.
求你了
Please.
那条项链来自我们工作的地方
The necklace is from a place where we work.
一个特殊俱乐部...
A special club...
在那里 你只要有足够的钱...
where anyone with enough money can...
就能为所欲为
have whatever they want.
不
No.
不会的 你骗我
No, you're lying.
你在骗我 她不是...
You're lying. She wasn't...
她绝不会
She'd never.
她是个好女孩
She was a good girl.
那并不意味着她变坏了
It doesn't make her a bad person.
好吗 那只是她的一些经历
Okay, it's just something she did.
那个地方很好 报酬很丰厚
And it's a lovely place, and we make really good money,
他们也对我们很好
and they take really good care of us.
不要再说了
Stop it.
她才不是你这样的人
She was nothing like you.
我不去
I'm not doing it.
你能不能听我一次
Would you just listen to me?
你从没被人当作过杀人嫌疑犯
You've never been a murder suspect.
冷静下 女士们
Settle down, ladies.
你从不知道
You have no idea what it's like
被人审讯的滋味
to be on the other side of that table.
人们曲解你说的话
Twisting everything you're saying.
试图给你下套
Trying to trip you up.
我绝不再去
I'm not going back in there.
你说得对
You're right.
我的确不知道
I have no idea
那是什么滋味
what that must feel like.
但你要知道 若不是我认为这可以
But you have to know I wouldn't ask you to do this
让你一劳永逸获得自♥由♥ 我不会让你去
if I didn't think it would set you free once and for all.
这能让我们回家
Allow us to finally go home.
你从不让我向任何人
You never want me to talk to anyone
谈及此事
about anything, ever.
告诉她 这样做很愚蠢
Tell her this is stupid.
一般情况下我会建议你守口如瓶
N... Normally I would tell you to keep your mouth shut.
你和她站在一边
You're on her side?
我不想往阴暗里想
I don't like to live in the dark, you know?
我推测格温德琳在
My guess is Gwendolyn
伪造什么东西
is cooking something up.
我倾向于掌握全盘再做决定
I like to look at the menu before I get the bill.
不过别担心 和上次不同
But don't worry, unlike your last round in the ring,
这次我将全力为你争取
I'm gonna be in your corner this time.
这会才来
Oh, working half-day now?
我昨晚忙到很晚
I had a late night.
查了第二名油漆工 他不是我们要找的嫌犯
Ran down our second painter, he's not our perp.
莫莉·莱恩被杀那晚
He was away with his family in Brighton
他和他的家人在布赖顿
the night Molly Ryan was killed.
英格兰海滨度假胜地
好吧 我们的神秘跟踪狂可能不存在
Well, our mystery stalker might be moot, anyway.
看看你今早睡过头期间来了什么消息
Check out what came back when you was having a lie-in.
格蕾丝·阿特伍德今天下午
Grace Atwood's coming in this afternoon
要来和格温德琳谈谈
to speak to Gwendolyn.
格温德琳
Gwendolyn?
什么
What?
这是我们的案子
This is our investigation.
这个... 她应该先和我们谈
This... we should have the first crack at her.
相信我 我提醒过她这案子
Oh, believe me, I reminded her that we haven't handed
我们还没移交给检察官呢
this case off to the crown prosecutor, yet.
但是格温说她才是那个
But Gwen said she was the one
好言劝说她姐姐同意带她进来的人
who sweet-talked the sister into bringing her in.
我们已经调查过格蕾丝 了 可是什么也没查到
And we already had our crack at Grace, and we got nowhere.
你知道的 如果我们把这看作意外事件
Well, you know what, maybe if we'd had this bombshell,
它可能就不一样了
it would have been a different story.
我已经不喜欢林雷教授了
I didn't care about Professor Linley anymore.
那个时候 我已经和卢克交往了
By that time, I was already dating Luc, anyway.
卢克对的
Luc, that's right.
你好像非常喜欢他
Seems like you're pretty smitten with him.
还有其他问题吗
Are there any questions here,
还是你只想来点姐妹悄悄话
or are you just hungry for a little girl talk?
只是在观察
Just an observation.
我爱 卢克
I love Luc,
如果那是你想知道的
if that's what you mean.
好吧 那么
Okay, then.
我无意如此冷酷
I don't mean to be callous,
但是我们有 卢克和 莫莉 的录像 就是
but we have a video of Luc and Molly, from the night
- 她被杀的那一晚 - 那个大腿舞
- that she was killed. - The lap dance.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know about it.
那不算什么
It was nothing.
只是 莫莉 犯傻了
It was just Molly being silly
然后 卢克配合了一下
and Luc playing along.
所以 你和 莫莉 从来没有因为 卢克吵架
So, you and Molly never fought about Luc?
- 没有 - 那一晚也没有
- Nope. - Not that night?
从来没有
Not ever.
她在把她
She's painting her
逼向死角
into a corner.
你和 莫莉 那一晚
Did you and Molly fight
有没有因为任何事吵架
about anything that night?
没有 我发誓
No, I swear.
我们从来没吵过架
We never fought.
那么为什么 莫莉
Then why did Molly
的手指甲里面
have your blood and skin cells
有你的血液和皮肤细胞
under her fingernails?
莫莉的指甲里有格蕾丝的DNA
There are a million reasons why Grace's DNA
能有无数种解释
could've been under Molly's nails.
莫莉的指甲里有格蕾丝的DNA
There aren't a million reasons why Grace's blood
没有无数种解释
was under Molly's nails.
我只能想到
There's only one reason
一个原因 你用刀刺她的时候
that I can see, Molly fought back
莫莉 反击了
when you came after her with that knife.
就在你杀害她的时候
When you were killing her.
我们说完了
We're done.
你乐够了
You've had your fun.
来吧 起来
Come on. Get up.
我们走
Let's go.
格蕾丝
Grace.
- 不 我 - 闭嘴
- No, I... - Shut up.
一个词也别说 我们走
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表