剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
Comfortable, eh?
调查警司布鲁诺
D. S. Bruno?
是我
Yeah.
我们是内务部的
We're with Internal Affairs.
介意我们聊聊吗
Mind if we have a chat?
没问题 想把我带进小房♥间吗
Sure, want to take me in a box?
没必要
No need.
我们只是在对多诺万·特伦布利一案
We're simply doing a department audit
进行部门审计
of the Donovan Trimbly case.
哦 是的 是的
Oh, yeah, yeah.
- 有什么问题吗 - 希望没有
- There a problem? - Hopefully not.
只需要你检查一下你的证据报告
Just need you to take a look at your evidence reports.
确保任何小的细节都没问题
Make sure you've crossed all the "T"S, dotted the "I"S.
以免日后有问题给局里引来麻烦
So nothing comes back to bite the department.
你今天下班之前能检查完吗
Can you review it by day's end?
没问题
Yeah, sure.
喜欢和内部调查部的谈话吗
你是洛兹吗
You're Roz, right?
我是
Yeah.
我没想到今晚会见到你
You're the last person I expected to see tonight.
如果有人问起 就当没见过我
If anyone asks, you didn't see me.
我不该再出现在伦敦的
I'm not supposed to be in London anymore.
- 你干了什么 - 啥也没干成
- What did you do? - A load of nothing.
这么说吧 追查杀害莫莉凶手的事我一无所获
Put it this way, I'm no closer to finding out who killed Molly.
警♥察♥什么也查不出来
Police have got jack-all on this,
而你打算自己解决此事 你要怎么做
and you think you're going to solve it yourself. How?
如果莫莉的朋友都像她一样
If Molly's friends were anything like Molly,
他们绝不会向警♥察♥透露半分他们知道的事
they don't go telling everything they know to the police.
比如 我敢说你知道她和谁在交往 对吗
Like I bet that you know who she was shagging, don't you?
不 莫莉第一次离开家
No. Molly was away from home
她没和什么人在交往
for the first time in her life, she wasn't exactly going steady.
她死的那晚呢
What about the night she died?
她那天在这里 有人招惹她吗
She was here. Was anybody bothering her?
我没看见 但我当时在工作
Not that I saw, but I was working.
这是莫莉的
It was Molly's.
你一定知道些内情
You got to know something.
你是她室友
You're her roommate.
听着 我很希望能帮上忙
Look, I wish I could help.
但我对凶手是谁毫无头绪
I don't have a clue who did this.
不管是谁 那个凶手都活该下地狱
Whoever killed her deserves to rot in hell.
抱歉 莫莉
I'm sorry, Molly.
迪亚波罗
伦敦
你这样跳下去的话
You keep dancing like that,
别人会以为这音乐很棒
people are gonna think this music is good.
你是爱尔兰人
Is that an Irish brogue I hear?
贝尔法斯特人
Belfast.
爱尔兰第二大城市
我家在希尔斯堡
I'm from Hillsborough.
亦为爱尔兰一地名 在贝尔法斯特南面
多希望我之前多花些时间
I wish I'd spent more time
了解了解我的邻居们
getting to know my neighbors.
你去过巴力斯基的
Did you ever go skinny dipping
那个洞里裸泳过吗
at that hole in Ballyskeagh?
我现在还有被那带刺护栏刮伤的疤呢
I still have a scar from the bloody barbed wire fence.
给你
There you are!
- 祝您健康 - 祝您健康
- Slainte. - Slainte.
我喜欢你的项链
I like your necklace.
我认识一个女孩
I knew a girl
也有这样一条项链
who had one just like it.
是吗
Oh, did you now?
那你和她
And did you, um,
- 关系好吗 - 关系很好
- get along well with her? - Well enough.
她是我妹妹
She was my sister.
你妹妹也有... 这条项链
Your sister had... this necklace?
是的
Yes, she did.
它有什么含义
What's it mean?
- 我们得走了 - 我... 我得走了 抱歉
- We got to go. - Um, I have... I have to go, sorry.
等等 不能等等吗
Wait, just... can't it wait?
- 我只是想聊聊 - 不行
- I just want to talk. - I can't.
- 告诉我关于项链的事 - 抱歉
- Tell me about the necklace. - I'm sorry.
早上好 我希望能和你谈谈
Good morning, I was hoping I could have a word with you.
我不记得你有预约过
I don't remember seeing your name on my calendar.
我只是想说 我理解你接手这样一个备受瞩目的案件
I just want to say I know the pressure you're under
所承受的压力
with such a high profile case.
我相信你只是想做好这个案子
I'm sure you just want to get this right.
所以如果...
That's why it'd be a shame if...
众人瞩目之下 你却因为对我妹妹
with everyone's eyes on you, you got this all wrong
有偏见而搞砸案子是非常可惜的
because of your bias against my sister.
偏见
Bias.
我能对你妹妹有什么偏见
What could I possibly have against your sister?
我甚至不认识她
I don't even know her.
你的确不认识她
No, you don't.
但你自以为了解她
But you think you do,
因为在艾盛顿预科学校发生的事
because of what happened at Ashington Prep.
你在那所上流寄宿学校
You were a scholarship student
是个拿奖学金的学生
at that fancy boarding school.
你一定曾经竭力融入那个圈子
You must have been desperate to fit in.
这是不是你放任那些富家小姐
Is that why you didn't stop those rich girls
把可怜的珍娜·戴尔拖进树林
from dragging poor Jenna Dale into the woods
殴打致死的原因
and beating her to death?
请你离开我的办公室
I want you to leave this office.
- 立即出去 - 我能理解
- Right now. - I understand,
格温德琳... 你那时很小
Gwendolyn... you were young, and you tried
你试图弥补 把自己目击到的告诉了警♥察♥
to make it right by telling the police what you saw,
但那些女孩的家长动用了他们的影响力
but those girls' parents used their influence
掩盖了事实 而现在你认为
to make the whole thing go away, and now you think
我妹妹和我和那些人一样
my sister and I are doing the same thing.
你们难道不是吗
Aren't you?
我不是斯坦
I'm not Stan.
我不会用那些恶意指控
I'm not going to threaten you with malicious prosecution
或者媒体抹黑来威胁你
or some smear campaign in the press,
但如果你继续罔顾其他嫌疑人
but if you continue to pursue Grace to the exclusion
而对格蕾丝 穷追猛打
of all other suspects,
我将不惜一切代价保护我妹妹
I'll do whatever I have to do to protect my sister,
而除非她完好无损
and I won't stop until she's
- 我绝不会善罢甘休 - 我没有一天
- safe and sound. - Not a day goes by
不在想着珍娜
when I don't think about Jenna.
没有一天我不在希望我当时
That I don't wish I'd done something
曾经出手阻止那些女孩
to stop those girls.
这是我成为检察官的原因
It's why I became a prosecutor,
而我再也不允许任何不义
and I will never let another injustice
在我职责范围内逍遥法外
go unpunished on my watch.
绝不
Never.
你知道吗 或许你说对了
You know what? Maybe you're right.
或许在你妹妹的案子上
Maybe I have let my past cloud my judgment
我的过去影响了我的判断
when it comes to your sister,
但你必须得承认 一些客观事实
but you have to admit that there are some objective facts
明显不利于格蕾丝
that look really bad for Grace.
或许她有她的解释
Maybe she has some great explanations
可以澄清所有疑点
that will clear everything up,
但她一直躲在
but I haven't heard them
斯坦·哥特瑞的荫蔽之下
because she's been hiding
我从没听过她的说法
behind Stan Gutterie.
如果由你来查这个案子
If this was your case,
老实说 你会在
would you, honestly,
没和她交流过之前就排除她的嫌疑吗
clear her without speaking to her first?
你会让她离开这个国家吗
Would you let her leave the country?
或许不会
Probably not.
这样如何
So how about this?
你让我和格蕾丝 谈谈
You let me speak to Grace,
如果我听到了我需要的
and if I hear what I need to hear,
你可以带她回家
you can take her home.
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表