剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
My boyfriend works in London, and I gave up my whole life
搬到这里跟他在一起 但是...
to move here and be with him, but...
我觉得他在跟他的瑜伽老师同居
I think he's shacking up with his yoga instructor.
上周末 他说他在阿姆斯特丹 但是我可以发誓
Last weekend, he said he was in Amsterdam, but I could swear
我在背景音里听到了大本钟的钟声
I heard Big Ben chiming in the background.
所以我想也许查一下他的护照记录
So I thought maybe if I checked his passport record,
就可以知道他上周末是不是在伦敦了
I could see if he was actually in London last weekend.
我知道这很可悲
It's so pathetic, I know.
不
No.
我能帮你抓住他的小辫子
I can help you nail him.
我可以弄到护照记录
I have access to the passport records.
真的吗
Are you serious?
真的
Yeah.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你太棒了
You're amazing.
他叫詹姆斯·拉休
His name is James Lahue.
L-a-h-u-e
L-a-h-u-e.
格蕾丝 我在找你
Grace, I've been looking for you.
哦 就因为这样这些天你才连个鬼影都没有吗
Yeah, is that why you've been ghosting me for days?
对不起 我...
I'm so sorry. I-I...
我只是想说...
I just want to say...
- 所以你现在想说话了 - 格蕾丝 求你
- So now you want to talk? - Grace, please.
听着 我很羞愧
Look, I was ashamed because
因为上次见面的时候 我太混♥蛋♥了
I was such a jerk last time I saw you.
我... 只是 你拥有很多关心你的人
I-It's just, you have all these people who care about you,
但是这个世界上我只有你
and the only person I have in the world is you.
你不是孤身一人 宝贝
You're not alone, baby.
詹姆斯 我的姐姐... 他们都不理解我正在经历什么
James, my sister... they don't get what I'm going through.
只有你理解
You're the only one who does.
我知道安慰太微不足道
I know it's a small consolation,
但是看到这么多人来这里缅怀你的妹妹
but it must be nice
应该会好受一点
to see how many people are here to honor your sister.
你看到那个王八蛋林雷了吗
Have you seen that bastard Linley?
他不在家
He's not at his house.
我希望他胆子大到
I was hoping he might be bold enough
在莫莉的追悼会上露脸
to show his face at Molly's memorial.
你去过林雷他家了吗
You went to Linley's house?
派特里克 我看了你的犯罪记录
Patrick, I saw your criminal record.
现在你家人最不想看到的事就是
The last thing your family needs right now
你再出什么事情
is for you to be in any more trouble.
我的家人需要答案 我也需要答案
My family needs answers. I need answers,
但你并没有给我
and you're not giving them to me.
听着 我向你保证
Look, I can promise you,
如果林雷跟这件事有关
if Linley had anything to do with this,
我们会抓住他 但是你
we'll get him, but you need to stay away
不能介入调查
from this investigation.
专注于莫莉
Focus on Molly,
给自己悼念她的权利
and allow yourself to mourn for her.
在罪犯归土之后我会再悼念莫莉的
I'll mourn for Molly when her killer's in the ground.
派特里克
Patrick?
你好 我是维纳·帕特尔
Hi. I'm Veena Patel.
我是追踪这件事的记者
I'm a reporter for The Story.
我听说在你妹妹的这起案件中
I hear you're frustrated with Scotland Yard's progress
你对伦敦警♥察♥的调查进度很不满意
in your sister's case.
你在找林雷教授 对吗
You're looking for Professor Linley, aren't you?
我认识案件调查的一位知情人士
I have a source close to the investigation
他告诉了我他的藏身之处
who's told me where he's hiding out.
如果你想知道我会告诉你的
I'll talk if you will.
斯特芬妮
Stephanie.
早知道会这样
Thought so.
我在这里似乎让你不知所措
That stunned look kind of gave you away there.
别担心 没人认为
Don't worry, no one's gonna think
你是一个潜藏的勒索犯
you're a sneaky little blackmailer.
- 你怎么找到... - 找到你的吗
- How did you find...? - Find you?
格蕾丝 说你总是穿着讨人厌的渐变色
Grace said you'd be the skank with the bad ombré.
抱歉 她这么说的 不是我
Sorry. It's her words, not mine.
你想坐下来谈谈吗
You want to sit down?
我猜不是每天都有人给你一万五千英镑的吧
I imagine it's not every day someone hands you 15, 000 pounds.
你有吗
Do you have it?
打个招呼
Oh, hello.
你有笔记本电脑吗
Do you have the laptop?
太棒了
Excellent.
好的 有一件事情
All right, so here's the thing.
我觉得很难相信
I find it kind of hard to believe that someone
一个会从她朋友的血案当中谋取利益的人
who would profit from her friend's murder
会真的遵守承诺销毁这段录像
would actually keep her promise about destroying the video,
所以我还是向你做个小小的承诺吧
so I'm gonna make you a little promise instead.
你乖乖闭嘴
You keep your trap shut, I won't tell
我就不告诉你虔诚信教的父母你堕胎的事
your deeply religious parents about your abortion.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我说的是两次堕胎
I mean two abortions.
成交吗
Deal?
我要把它拿走
Oh, and, uh, I'm gonna keep that.
给你
But here.
去买♥♥台新笔记本电脑
Get yourself a new laptop.
或者买♥♥些避孕套
Or some condoms.
随口一说
Just saying.
初来乍到时 我非常想家
When I first moved here, I was pretty homesick.
然后我遇到了莫莉
And then I met Molly...
她也来自异国他乡
and she was from a different country, too.
她也同样非常思念家人
And she missed her family just as much.
但那并不妨碍她过得开心
But that wasn't gonna stop her from having fun.
她希望我也能过得开心
And she wanted me to have fun, too.
她带我去她最爱的夜店
She took me to her favorite clubs,
带我在这座美丽的公园漫步
on walks in this beautiful park.
她向我介绍伦敦的外卖♥♥
She introduced me to London takeout.
她告诉我只有
And she told me that only
在这里"白♥痴♥"才叫这个"外带"
an "Eejit" Calls it "Takeout" over here.
"Eejit"--苏格兰和爱尔兰语 意为"白♥痴♥"
它叫做
It's...
它叫做"带走"
It's "Takeaway."
每当...
And whenev...
每当我不开心时
whenever I was down, um...
她总有办法让我笑
she always knew how to make me laugh.
主要是因为几乎任何事都能让她笑
Mainly because almost anything could make her laugh.
她笑起来时 你真的很难让她停下来
And when she got going, you really couldn't stop her.
这真的是个问题
It was seriously a problem.
不过这就是莫莉...
But that's the thing about Molly...
没有什么能让她停下来
is nothing really stopped her.
从来没有
Ever.
可以走了吗 殿下
Are you ready to go, Your Highness?
可如今她已经停步
I don't know how I'm supposed to keep going
我不知该如何继续
now that she's stopped.
我很遗憾 莫莉
I'm sorry, Molly.
我爱你
I love you.
不得不说 那姑娘真会煽情
That girl can really work up the tears, I'll give her that.
格温 看这个
Gwen, look at this.
这个视角很有意思 不是吗
That's a pretty interesting perspective, isn't it?
是透过莫莉的窗户拍的吗
Was that taken through Molly's window?
这个角度 正对着
And the angle, it's dead-on.
肯定是从对面建筑的
This has got to have been taken from the same floor
同一层楼拍摄的
of the building directly across from them.
可能就是她们所说的跟踪狂
This could be their stalker.
有可能
Could be.
不过我告诉你 格蕾丝·阿特伍德
But I'm telling you, there is something off
她有点不对劲
about Grace Atwood.
我觉得 干得出割人家轮胎这种事的人
I mean, you don't slash someone's tires
肯定性情阴损 有暴♥力♥倾向
unless you've got a wicked temper and a violent streak.
割轮胎可跟割闺蜜相差甚远
Slashing up tires is a far cry from slashing up your friend.
我就不信她做得出来
I just don't buy it for her.
因为她是个姑娘吗
Because she's a girl?
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表