剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
What is it?
检测出了和莫莉·莱恩的孩子相似的DNA
A familial DNA match to Molly Ryan's baby?
不 不是
No, no, no.
杰西卡的尸体上检测出了DNA
There's DNA found on Jessica's body
包裹尸体的防水布上查出了指纹
and prints on the tarp that she was wrapped in.
这些都与另外一个人
They're all a match
相匹配 而这个人我们并不陌生
to someone else we know and love.
我已经申请了搜查令
I've already called for a warrant.
是谁
Who is it?
卢克·帕斯卡
Luc Pascal.
罪过 第一季第十集
我找到一个朋友
So I got a mate working on hooking us up
他能帮我们办假身份证
with some new IDs.
我没来得及问你想起什么新名字
I didn't get a chance to ask you what you wanted
所以我替你选了萨曼莎·希尔
your new name to be, so I went with Samantha Hill.
希望你能喜欢
I hope that's okay?
如果你不满意 应该还可以改
It's probably not too late to change it.
没事 这名字挺好的 我 我
No. The name's fine, I ju... I...
我压根没考虑那么多
I didn't even think of that.
我们确实有很多事要考虑
Yeah, there's a lot to think about.
必须更换姓名 改变相貌
Got to change our name, the way we look.
你最好染个发
You should um, should probably dye your hair.
然后把头发剪短
And cut it short.
别担心 头发会长回来的
Don't worry; it'll grow back.
如果需要 我可以剃个光头
I'll... I'll shave my head if I have to.
我 我只是
I... I just, uh...
你觉得我什么时候能联♥系♥我姐姐
How soon do you think I can contact my sister?
你不能联♥系♥她 我以为你清楚这点
You can't... I thought you got that.
他们会向老鹰一样 一刻不离地监视她
They're going to be watching her like a hawk.
对 起初是这样的
Well, yeah. At first, but, uh,
但最终
but eventually...
不 这事不会这么轻易就过去
No. There is no eventually.
这起越狱事件将会全球闻名
This is going to be the prison break heard around the world.
在找到你之前 他们绝不会善罢甘休
They're never going to stop looking for you.
抱歉 格蕾丝 但如果你想重获自♥由♥
Sorry, Grace, but if you want to stay free,
你这辈子都无法再见到你姐姐了
you'll never see your sister again.
该死的
Damn it.
你带钱了吗
Do you have the money?
我当然带钱了
Of course I have the money.
我一向信守承诺
I'm a man of my word.
你的未婚妻也是这么认为的吗
Is that what your fiancée thinks?
你真是淘气
You're being very naughty, aren't you?
居然敢来见我
Coming here today.
如今 所有人都密切地
Everybody's watching you.
关注着你的一举一动
Now more than ever.
你为什么会来这
Why are you here?
你想被别人发现吗
Do you want to get caught?
这让你很兴奋吗
Does it excite you?
你知道我是怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我觉得
I think...
你应该受惩罚
you deserve to be punished.
夏洛特 你觉得你的未婚夫是个杀人犯吗
Charlotte, do you think your fiancé's the killer?
你还会和他在一起吗
Are you sticking with him?
艾登在哪
Where's Aidan?
不应该是他载我去桑德林汉姆宫吗
He was supposed to take me to Sandringham.
我会载你去桑德林汉姆宫的 克罗克比女士
I'll take you to Sandringham, Ms. Crockleby.
如果你想去那的话
If that's what you want.
现在连你也批评我
So now you're judging me, too?
我刚刚才听我妈喋喋不休了好一阵子
I've just had an earful from my mum.
提醒你一下 英国媒体那些人
And in case you didn't notice, the entire British press corps
想把我描黑成一个懦弱傻瓜 就因为我支持我丈夫
wants to paint me as a spineless fool for standing by my man.
我理解那种忠诚
I understand that kind of devotion,
而且它很难放下
and it's-it's hard to let go of.
我一直相信皇室 从不曾动摇过
I've believed in the monarchy for as long as I can remember.
为之服务是我一生的荣耀
It's been my life's honor to serve it.
但从某地开始 我的忠诚
But somewhere along the way, my loyalty was perverted
由高尚
from something noble
扭曲成了某种危险的东西
into something dangerous.
我觉得我们应该适可而止
I think there's somewhere we need to stop.
开门 卢克
Open the door, Luc! Luc!
是警♥察♥ 快开门 卢克
It's the police! Open up! Luc!
我们真需要谈谈 卢克
We really need to talk, Luc.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我将录下我们的对话
I'm gonna record our conversation.
确保它是严格按照规章来的
Make sure it's done by the book.
可以吗 卢克
Is that okay with you, Luc?
你记得杰西卡·马歇尔吗 卢克
Do you remember Jessica Marshall, Luc?
记得是吗
Yeah?
我们找到她了
Well, we found her.
发现她的尸体上
Found your DNA
到处都是你的DNA
all over her dead body.
你杀了她 对吗 卢克
You killed her, didn't you, Luc?
那是一次意外
It was an accident.
她喜欢性♥虐♥待
She liked it rough.
喜欢我...
Liked it when I...
使她窒息
choked her.
她是你的客人吗 你之前在科特尼工作吗
Was she your client? Did you work at the Courtenay?
她
She...
她总是不满足
she always wanted more.
不满足
More. And...
然后
and then...
她就死了
...she was just gone.
莫莉是不是也遭遇了同样的事 她也喜欢性♥虐♥待吗
Was that how it was with Molly? Did she like it rough, too?
不
No.
不 不是这样的
No, it wasn't like that.
那是怎么回事
Then how was it?
我理解 卢克
I understand, Luc.
你无法容忍♥你所做的事 对吗
You can't live with what you've done, can you?
让我告诉你 无论
But let me tell you something, it doesn't matter
你往血管里注射多少垃圾都没用
how much junk that you put into your veins,
只有说出真♥相♥
you will never, ever feel any better
你才能觉得好受一些
until you tell the truth.
所以告诉我吧
So just tell me,
你是不是杀了莫莉·莱恩
did you kill Molly Ryan?
是
Yes.
我杀了她
I killed her.
我杀了莫莉
I killed Molly.
为什么
Why?
你为什么要这样做
Why did you do it?
我不想杀她
I didn't want to kill her.
但我不得不这样做
But I had to or...
否则她就要说出杰西卡的事
or she was going to tell about Jessica.
我必须杀了莫莉 否则她就要说出去
I had to kill Molly or she was going to tell.
现在听我说
Okay, now, listen to me,
你必须告诉我们事情发生的经过
you have to tell us exactly how it happened, because
否则格蕾丝就要
otherwise Grace is gonna go to prison
坐很长时间的牢
for a really long time.
你不想这样 对吗 卢克
And that's not something you want, is it, Luc?
嗯
No.
格蕾丝和我在屋顶上
Grace and I were on the roof.
我给了她一些东西
I gave her something.
是药吗
A drug?
比如说镇静剂
Like a tranquilizer?
她本不该醒来的
She wasn't supposed to wake up.
我下楼
I went downstairs...
拿起一把刀
...grabbed a knife.
我想快点结束
I wanted it to be quick.
不想让莫莉太痛苦
I didn't want Molly to suffer.
所以我割了她的喉咙
So I cut her throat.
但她没死
But she wouldn't die.
她很坚强
She was so strong.
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表