剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
别
Don't.
别碰我 洛兹
Don't touch me, Roz.
让我来帮你
Let me help you.
我不需要你那种帮助
I don't want your kind of help.
你这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我搬来伦敦
I had just moved to London
想要重新开始
for a fresh start, okay?
但你说服了我
And somehow you convinced me
去卖♥♥身
that it was a good idea to sell myself.
如果我没记错 你很容易就被说服了
If I remember right, you didn't take much convincing.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我不想过这样的生活 洛兹
This isn't a life, Roz.
和陌生人上♥床♥
Shagging strangers.
亲眼目睹一个男人在我眼前被杀
Seeing a man get shot right in front of me.
杀人
Killing someone.
你是不得已而为之
You did what you had to do.
我不应该让自己陷入不得已的境地
I shouldn't have had to have done it.
听着 我不想过这样的生活了
Look, I don't want this life anymore.
我也不想再看见你了
And I really do not want you.
凯莉 我知道今天很糟糕
Kaley, I know today was messed up...
所以滚吧
So just get out.
好吗
Okay?
滚
Just get out.
怎么回事
What the hell is this?
你还好吗
Are you all right? Wh...
你怎么没联♥系♥我
Why didn't you call me?
为什么没人联♥系♥我
Why wasn't I called?
是否联♥系♥他人是由犯人决定的
It's up to the inmate whether they inform anyone.
我告诉他们别联♥系♥你
I told them not to.
我没事
I'm fine.
是他们逼我用轮椅的
They made me use this wheelchair.
出什么事了
What happened?
我被另一个犯人给 刺伤了
I was stabbed... by another inmate.
并不严重 真的
It's not that bad, really.
我没事
I'm okay.
千万别告诉娜塔莉
Please don't tell Natalie.
我不想再让她担心了
I don't want to worry her more than I already have.
真的吗 好吧
Really? That's... Okay, that's it.
如果你想这么做
That's where you draw the line.
好吧
All right, fine.
但你放心
But you can bet your ass
我一定会好好利用这事
I'm going to milk this for all it is worth.
直到我们上庭前你都不用回到
You are not stepping one foot in that gen-pop
- 普通监牢区 - 谢了 斯坦
- until we're through trial. - Thanks, Stan.
相信我
Oh, believe me, you're going
你也得帮我做点事
to do something for me as well.
我今天带了个人来
I brought with me someone here today
她会帮你疏通记忆
who's going to poke around in your grey matter,
帮我们弄清楚
and help us figure out
你昏迷时发生了什么
what happened during your little blackout.
她是个恢复记忆的专家
She is a memory recovery specialist,
她善用催眠术
and she uses hypnosis.
你想让我被催眠
You want to hypnotize me?
考德威尔医生不会让你像鸡一样咯咯叫的
Dr. Caldwell's not going to make you cluck like a chicken.
她会让你陷入催眠状态
She's going to put you under,
带你回到莫莉被杀的那晚
and take you back to the night that Molly was killed.
不 我不想回去
No, I don't want to go back there.
如果我记起了一些对我们不利的事怎么办
What if I remember something that none of us wants to hear?
- 比如我 - 听着 为了能在检察官之前
- That I... - Listen, in order to stay
掌握线索
ahead of the prosecution,
我必须知道事情经过
I need to know what I'm dealing with here.
没人会知道今天发生的事 甚至于你姐姐
No one needs to know what we learn, not even your sister.
我保证 你所说的任何事都不会被当做呈堂证供
And I promise you, anything you say cannot be used at trial.
你会待在这吗
Will you be here?
考德威尔说我为人太直白
Well, Caldwell says that my bold personality
可能对催眠不利
may taint the process.
我怎么能和医生唱反调 对吧
Who am I to argue with a doctor, right?
我很害怕 斯坦
I'm scared, Stan.
我知道 孩子
Yeah, I know, kid.
但你所做的一切
But the truth about what you did
就藏在你的脑中
is buried somewhere in that noodle of yours,
而你终会记起来的
and eventually, it's going to come back to you.
如今我们仍可以说服陪审团
Would you rather find out now that you killed Molly
你当时神志不清
while we can still argue to a jury
在这时候知道是你杀了莫莉不会更好点吗
that you were not in your right mind,
还是你想在被定罪后
or recover your memory after you've been convicted,
才发现自己是无辜的
only to discover that you were innocent all along?
你在这里很安全 格蕾丝
You're safe here, Grace.
你无需害怕
You have nothing to fear.
请深呼吸
Now I want you to take several deep breaths.
慢慢来
Nice and easy.
你做得很好
There you are.
吸气 呼气
In... and out.
感觉轻松点了吗
You feeling relaxed?
有点儿
A-a little.
很好
Good.
现在我要你穿梭到脑海中
Now I want you to travel back in your mind
莫莉遇害的那晚
to the night Molly was killed.
能跟着我一起做吗
Will you do that with me?
好
Yes.
我现在要倒数了
I'm going to count backwards,
我一打响指
and when I snap my fingers,
你就会记起来 格蕾丝
you'll remember, Grace.
好
Okay.
三 二
Three... two...
一
...one.
醒醒啦 醒醒啦 公主
Wakey, wakey, princess.
莫莉
Molly?
从场地的对面就听到你打鼾了
Heard you snoring from across the quad.
我手冻得像冰块
My hands are like ice.
给
Oh, here.
天气冷
It is freezing.
谢了
Oh, thanks.
这质地可真柔软
Ooh, this is so soft.
你知道这个你是要不回去的
You realize you're never getting this back,
- 是吧 - 你留着吧
- right? - Keep it.
我妈每个月都会给我织新的
My mom knits me a new one, like, every month.
那些自私婊
Did those selfish cows
- 昨晚把你开除了吗 - 是我自己
- give you the boot last night? - Oh, I gave myself
不干了
the boot.
那个臭男人满嘴酸臭咖喱味
The dork was pulling an all-nighter
还想彻夜奋战
fueled by the world's stinkiest curry.
然后我就尖叫着
And then the screamer
跌跌撞撞地回了家 我说 喂
stumbled home with her latest loser. I mean, hello,
- 我不是聋子 - 洛兹和我在看一间
- I'm not deaf. -Roz and I are looking at a new flat
有点小贵的新公♥寓♥
that's a bit pricey.
多个室友或许会好点
A third roommate might help.
我滴个天啊
Goodness gracious,
莫莉·莱恩 你这是在邀我搬过去吗
Molly Ryan, are you asking me to move in?
我们连"我爱你"都没说过呢
We haven't even said "I love you."
好吧
Well,
那我们现在来正式的
let's make it official, then.
格蕾丝·阿特伍德
Grace Atwood,
我爱你
I love you.
你愿意搬过来和我一起住吗
Would you move in with me?
我也爱你
I love you, too,
- 莫莉·莱恩 - 那是同意了吗
- Molly Ryan! - Is that a yes?
- 对 - 太好了
- Yes! - Yes!
# 可否伴我左右 可否给我温暖 #
♪ Can you keep me close, can you offer me warmth?
你到哪了 格蕾丝
Where are you, Grace?
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表