剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
一不小心就会成为主题标签的时刻
Hashtag mindful moment.
好了
There.
门卫们必须在明晚
Now the bouncers will have to
努力阻挡蜂拥而至的人群
beat the crowd back tomorrow night.
可以把夹克还给我了吗
Can I have my jacket back now?
好的 让我把我的手♥机♥拿出来
Yes, let me just get my phone.
卢克
Luc?
这只是我的紧急备用毒品
It's just my emergency stash.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
- 这就是你一直藏着的 - 你饿了
- That's what you're going with? - You're hungry.
我们去找点吃的
Let's get you something to eat.
卢克你骗了我
Luc, you lied to me.
我说过我会停止 所以我现在没有吸了 不是吗
I said I'd lay off. I'm not using now, am I?
我根本不在乎那些毒品
I don't even care about the blow.
你承诺过我 但是你食言了
You made me a promise, and you broke it.
你们美国人真戏剧化
You Americans are so dramatic.
别把矛头指向我
Don't you turn this on me.
我的整个人生天翻地覆
My entire life has been
饱受煎熬
flipped upside down and set on fire.
我的人生又没有这样
And my life hasn't.
我以为我可以信任你
I thought I could trust you.
我以为你在乎我
That... that you cared about me.
格蕾丝
Grace.
如果在这事上你可以向我说谎
If you can lie to me about that,
那还有别的什么你也在说谎
then what else are you lying about?
哦 不 你毁了它们
Oh, no, you're ruining them.
不 我受不了了
No, right that's it.
应该是这样的
That is it.
尝尝看
Try that.
醋和蛋黄酱
Vinegar and mayonnaise?
你简直是天才
That's genius.
其实是我爸爸发明的
My dad gets credit for that one.
他绝对 绝对不会吃薯条时
He would never, ever eat his chips
不沾醋
without vinegar...
还有蛋黄酱
and mayo.
我想他可能其实没有那么差劲
Well, I guess he wasn't all bad after all.
你说过他没什么优点
You told me he was no prize.
你还记得
You remember that?
我对于对话有不可思议的记忆力
I have a crazy good memory for conversations.
你绝对不想和我吵架
You do not want to get in a fight with me,
因为我会扯出你几个月以前说的屁话
'cause I'll pull out crap you said months ago,
然后像法庭记录员一样背给你听
and recite it back to you like a court reporter.
我打赌男人们很喜欢这样 对吧
I bet guys really dig that, right?
绝对的
Totally.
所以你♥爸♥爸教给了你怎么吃薯条(美式说法)
So your dad taught you about fries.
对不起 是薯条(英式说法)
Excuse me... chips.
还有别的什么吗
What else?
我想你可以说
I guess you could say,
他教会了我什么叫伪君子
he taught me what a hypocrite is.
他一直在说
Yeah, he was always going on about
什么
how, um...
你的言语就是你的保证
... your word is your bond.
正直是一切
And integrity is everything.
直到... 直到 他离开
Right up... I mean right up... until that moment
并且什么都没留给我和我妈妈的时刻
where he just left me and my mum with nothing.
你说的没错 他确实听上去像个混♥蛋♥
You're right, he does sound like a prize.
嗯 是啊
Hmm, yeah.
我想他说的一些东西还是被你吸收了
I guess some of what he said sunk in.
你看上去就是个正直的人
You seem like a man of integrity.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, um...
我本来在这里是有目的的
I was gonna do a whole thing here.
想要和你调情 套取关于莫莉·莱恩的
Try to flirt some information out of you
调查的情报
about the Molly Ryan investigation.
是啊 我就想着我们何时会到那一步
Yeah, I wondered when we were going to come to that.
- 有那么明显吗 - 不 你做得很圆滑
- It was that obvious? - No, you were smooth.
你做得真的很圆滑 只是 你知道
You were really smooth, but, I mean, you know,
伦敦有那么多酒吧 而你碰巧走进了
all the bars in London, and you just happened
新苏格兰场正对面的
to walk into the one right across the road
这一家
from New Scotland Yard?
所以让我直接问你吧
So let me just ask you straight out.
为什么你让一堆调查员
Why do you have a team of investigators
来跟踪我妹妹
following my sister?
好吧 那些家伙 他们是替皇家检察官工作的
Okay, those guys, they work for the crown prosecutor.
- 他们不是我的人 - 所以这是
- They're not mine. - So this is
格温德琳·霍尔的个人迫♥害♥
Gwendolyn Hall's personal witch hunt?
哇哦 我可没这么说 这里没有人想迫♥害♥谁
Whoa, I never said that. Nobody's on a witch hunt here.
今早坐在她对面
Sitting across from her this morning,
我觉得这就是个人恩怨
it felt pretty personal.
她有什么对我妹妹不利的证据
What does she have against my sister?
格温她只是...
Gwen, she's just...
她对待工作很认真 你懂吗
She takes her job very seriously, you know?
就像我很确信你对待工作也很认真
As I'm sure you do.
而且... 我得回去工作了
And... I need to get back to work.
以后... 回见
And I will see you... around.
我们的生活方式
Our way of life.
我们的生命本身
Our lives themselves.
那些为这个伟大的国家
The brave soldiers who made the ultimate sacrifice
付出最终牺牲的英勇战士们
for this great nation.
我代表女王将这个美丽的公园
On behalf of the queen, I dedicate this beautiful park
献给他们 作为一个纪念碑
as a living monument
以表彰他们无私
to their selfless,
英勇的事迹
heroic actions.
我们的朋友把东西送来了吗
Did our friend deliver?
送来了
He did.
但事实证明
But he's proving to be
他比我们想象中更叛逆一点
slightly more rebellious than we'd hoped.
你看错他了
You misjudged him.
不是吗
Didn't you?
你说过我们可以控制住他
You said we could control him.
但现在又多了一个
But now there's yet one more person
可以毁掉我的人
who can ruin me.
别担心 陛下
Don't worry, Your Highness.
他只是需要一些适当的激励
He just needs to be properly motivated.
那就去做吧
See to it.
格温德琳·霍尔
皇家检察官
珍娜·戴尔被杀案中的目击证人现身
格温德琳·霍尔毕业照
艾盛顿林中尸体被确认为当地学生
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你一直在哭吗
Have you been crying?
卢克和我吵架了
Luc and I got into it.
- 我不是很想谈这件事 - 你确定吗
- I don't want to talk about it. - Are you sure?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
哦 我只是
Oh, I'm just, uh,
为工作做了些调查
finishing up some research for work.
我想我找到想要的了
I think I found what I need.
是他
It's him.
他打电♥话♥来了
He's actually calling?
而不是发短♥信♥
Not texting?
那他一定很抱歉
He must be really sorry.
是啊 他是该抱歉
Yeah, well he should be.
卢克
格蕾丝 在我遇见你之前
Grace, before I met you,
没有人认真看过我的艺术作品
no one had ever looked at my art.
没有人重视过我
Had ever looked at me as if I mattered.
我爱你 宝贝 我会不惜一切
I love you, baby, and I will do whatever it takes
让你再次信任我
to make you trust me again.
我一直在给你准备一个惊喜
I've been working on a surprise for you.
但你只有明天来展览 才能得到它
But you can only get it if you come to the show tomorrow.
新伦敦警♥察♥局
坐得舒服吗
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表