剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
我也不会撒谎
And I'm not gonna lie,
这感觉很不好
it sucks.
但我似乎能理解
But I kind of get it.
如果我只是一个旁观者 看着那些争相报道我的媒体
If I was out there watching all the press on me,
我 我大概也会觉得我是个
I'd... I'd probably think that I was...
婊♥子♥
a slut,
瘾君子
a druggie,
一个自私且不负责的贱♥人♥
a selfish irresponsible bitch.
新闻上已经披露的事
And the stuff that's already come out,
那只是冰山一角
well, that's just the beginning.
继续找
Keep digging.
因为你会发现我
'Cause you're gonna find out that I...
在高中睡了我好朋友的男朋友
screwed my best friend's boyfriend in high school,
我 几年前
I... was arrested for stealing some nail polish
因偷指甲油被捕
a couple of years ago.
我来这的一部分原因是因为
And part of the reason I came over here was because...
我从大学退学了
I was flunking out of college.
我犯过很多致命的错
I've made some major mistakes.
但有件事我绝对没做
But there's one thing I didn't do.
我没有杀莫莉·莱恩
I didn't kill Molly Ryan.
她是我的朋友
She was my friend.
她知道我不堪的过去 但仍然爱我
She knew all that crap about me, and she still loved me.
所以如果你从没犯过错
So if you've never made any mistakes,
那请继续
then go ahead,
继续恨我吧
keep hating on me.
但如果你曾经闯过祸
But if you've ever screwed up,
在你攻击我或者
maybe stop and think for a minute
其他遭遇不公的人之前
before you attack me or anyone else out there
你也许应该先想清楚
who's having a bad time.
从枪伤来看
From the looks of that bullet wound,
派特里克被人从背后偷袭了 而不是正面袭击
Patrick was shot from behind, not from the front.
所以你突然变成了枪伤专家了吗
Oh, so you're a gunshot wound expert now, aye?
我最起码能区分子弹进入导致的伤和子弹射出导致的伤
Enough to know an entry wound from an exit wound.
枪上并没有发现他的指纹 对吧
And his fingerprints, they weren't on the gun, were they?
看他的手
Look at his hands.
他在打林雷时
There ain't no way that he was wearing gloves
绝对没有戴手套
when he was beating on Linley.
这么说在他去找主妇的枪时
And I'm guessing he didn't stop to put some on
也没有停下来去戴手套
before he went after the wife's gun.
我觉得他没有碰过枪 兄弟
I don't think he ever touched the gun, mate,
该死
Oh, bloody hell.
碧翠丝·林雷对自己的丈夫开枪
Beatrice Linley shot her own husband.
而我们竟然就这么让她走了
And we let her walk right out of here.
还让她回到了他的病床边
Straight back to his bedside.
你是我的护士吗
Are you my nurse?
很奇怪 对吧
Strange, isn't it?
都是因为你 我才进了医院
You put me in the hospital
而你现在却在这
and now here you are.
林雷夫人
Mrs. Linley.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
老实说
Truthfully,
我也不清楚
I'm not sure anymore.
我和你丈夫之间的事 扎破你的轮胎
I'm sorry about what happened between me and your husband,
我表示很抱歉
and for slashing your tires.
我本不想让任何人受伤
I never wanted anyone to get hurt.
你知道
You know when...
我第一次发现杰弗瑞出轨时
the first time I found out Geoffrey had had an affair,
我真的很伤心
it hurt deeply.
而他也很愧疚
And he was so sorry,
他竭尽全力想要弥补
and he tried so hard to make it up to me,
更何况 没有人知道这事
and no one else knew about it,
除了那个女孩
except the girl.
但 无论如何 这是我们的家事
But, anyway, it was our business.
然后上周
And then last week,
当我醒来时 我丈夫和你出轨的这件事
I wake up and it's all over the papers that my husband
出现在了各大报刊上
is having an affair with you.
也许还有莫莉·莱恩
Maybe Molly Ryan too.
但他可能杀了她
That he might've killed her.
但之后警♥察♥告诉我
But then the police told me
他好几年前就和学生有染
he's been shagging his students for years.
所以一直以来我都是个该死的傻子
So I have been a bloody fool this whole time.
如今所有人都知道了
And now everybody knows,
每个人都觉得我可怜 说我的闲话
and everybody pities me and judges me.
他简直是我人生的污点
He made a mockery of my life,
当然你也是
and so did you.
怎么了
What's happened?
你打来电♥话♥后 我们就进入了房♥间里
We got to the room right after you called it in.
病人已经快死了
Patient was already coding.
他的呼吸器似乎被人破坏了
Looks like his respirator's been messed with.
我宣布 死亡时间 晚上九点十三分
I'm calling it. Time of death, 9:13 p.m.
你看到他的妻子了吗
You seen the wife?
碧翠丝·林雷在哪
Where's Beatrice Linley?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry,
林雷夫人
Mrs. Linley.
你已经道过歉了
You have already said you are sorry.
杰弗瑞也道过歉了
So did Geoffrey.
但我还是杀了他
But I killed him anyway.
现在他死了
Do you feel better...
你好过点了吗
now that he's gone?
没有
No.
我也不认为杀了你会有用
I don't suppose killing you will help, either.
退后 林雷女士
Step back, Mrs. Linley.
你怎么样
How you doing?
你知道的
Oh, you know.
我的姐姐洗了胃
My sister got her stomach pumped.
她差点被一个疯女人杀死
She almost got killed by a crazy woman.
所以看来我这日子过得不怎么样
So I guess I've had better days.
是啊 你
Yeah, you've, um...
自从来了伦敦 受了不少挫折
had more than your fair share of troubles
不是吗
since you came to London, haven't you?
是的 但是现在没关系了
Yeah, but it's fine.
都过去了 你知道吗
It's all fine, you know?
他们今天要释放格蕾丝
They're releasing Grace today.
我不知道我为什么会哭
So I have no idea why I'm crying.
没关系 对任何人来说都太沉重
It's okay, it's a lot for anyone.
别这样
Don't do that.
别对我好 因为这会让我更想哭
Don't be nice to me, 'cause it's just gonna make it worse.
看吧
See?
这真尴尬
Oh, this is so embarrassing.
我在美国从未在跟我共事的警♥察♥面前哭过
I never cry in front of the cops that I work with at home.
我发誓
I swear.
我不会告诉他们的 别担心
I won't tell them, don't worry.
你还真聪明 不是吗
Clever girl, aren't you?
手♥机♥呢
And the phone?
在里面
It's in there.
太棒了
Brilliant.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说的是事实
You were telling the truth.
碧翠丝·林雷杀了教授
Beatrice Linley shot the Professor.
现在她已经被关起来了
She's in custody as we speak.
那我可以走了
Then I'm free to go?
不行
No.
闯入一个人的家
There's a little matter
然后袭击了他
of breaking into a man's home,
这有点麻烦
assaulting him.
这些是严重的指控
Those are serious charges.
可能会让你坐相当长时间的牢
It could put you away for quite some time.
我不能视而不见就因为我
I can't look the other way just because I...
因为你什么
Just because you what?
我想和你做笔交易 派特里克
I would like to make a deal with you, Patrick.
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表