剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
Not another word. Let's go.
格蕾丝 斯坦是对的
Grace, Stan's right.
你想说出自己眼中的事实
You want to tell your side of the story,
来澄清你自己
clear your name.
我在听 格蕾丝
I'm listening, Grace.
和我讲讲
Talk to me.
格蕾丝 来吧
Grace, come on.
我们该走了
We're going.
- 来吧 - 不
- Come on. - No.
你们让我来这里
You both made me come here,
是让我说的
just let me talk.
我没做错任何事
I didn't do anything wrong.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
那么就跟我说清楚
Then by all means, illuminate me.
那天晚上早些时候
Earlier that night...
莫莉死去的那晚
... the night Molly died...
莫莉 帮我穿了脐孔
... Molly pierced my belly button.
你反应可真快 不是吗
You're quick on your feet, aren't you?
我没说谎
I'm not lying.
我有证据
I have proof.
看到她了没
Did you see her?!
像展示春假一样展示她的肚脐
Flashing her belly button like it was spring break.
那个女孩觉得她有权逍遥法外
That girl thinks she's entitled to get away with murder!
我觉得她的解释能站的住脚 格温
I think she had a pretty solid explanation, Gwen.
太能站的住脚了
A little too solid.
你知道 她
You know, she...
她肯定知道我们为什么带她过来
she must've known why we were bringing her in.
然后出去 穿了个孔来掩盖她的罪行 但是怎么
Went out, got a piercing to cover her tracks, but how?
她怎么知道的
How did she know?
到底怎么知道的
How did she know?
你
You.
你给她姐姐透露消息了 对不对
You tipped off the sister, didn't you?
这一天对于我们都很漫长
We've all had a long day,
所以我会假装你刚刚没有在怀疑我
so I'm gonna pretend you didn't just question my integrity.
我看到你昨天和她一起吃午饭
I saw you with her yesterday at lunch.
你们两个看起来挺亲密
You two looked pretty cozy.
好 这可是在搬弄是非
Okay, that is called working a source.
好吧 这整件事 可是完全
All right? And this whole thing, this is total bull...
那就看着我的眼睛告诉我你
Then look me in the eye and tell me that your handling
是完全光明正大地处理这个案子
of this case has been completely above board.
我和你一样想抓住
I want to... I want to catch Molly Ryan's killer
杀死莫莉·莱恩的杀手
just as much as you do.
我不知道你到底怎么了 艾利克斯
I don't know what's going on with you, Alex,
但是我不能让它
but I cannot let it
影响这个案子
affect this case.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你被请出调查组了
You're off the investigation.
你不能这样做
Whoa, you can't do that.
这是我的案子
This is... this is my case.
不 这是我的案子
No, this is my case.
在工作的警探
The detectives who work it serve
是在皇家检察院的监控之下的
under the discretion of the crown prosecution,
我不再需要你的服务
and I no longer require your services.
我要去喝一杯
I'm gonna go get a drink.
我担心你熬不过去
I was afraid you wouldn't make it.
我的惊喜呢
Where's my surprise?
那是你来的唯一原因吗
Is that the only reason you came?
可能吧
Maybe.
那你最好跟我来
Oh, then I guess you better come with me.
准备好了吗
You ready?
来吧
Go on.
你确定
You sure?
确定
Yeah.
我喜欢
I love it.
我欠你这一切
I owe all of this to you.
抱歉展览开始的时候我不在
I'm sorry I wasn't here at the start of the show.
我被困在警♥察♥局了
I was stuck at the police station.
为什么 他们想知道什么
Why? What do they want now?
他们在莫莉的指甲里发现了我的血
They found my blood under Molly's fingernails.
我知道 我也吓坏了
I know. I freaked too.
还好我记得那晚早些时候
Thank God I remembered Molly gave me that piercing
莫莉帮我打了脐孔
earlier that night.
是那一晚吗
That was that evening?
在屋顶上
I showed it to you
我第一次让你看的 记得吗
for the first time on the roof, remember?
对
Oh, yeah.
纯威士忌
Whiskey straight.
你也是来这调查我妹妹的吗
You here to ambush my sister, too?
我来这只是为了免费饮料
I'm just here for the free drink,
还有卢克的大胆蓝色画作
and Luc's bold use of blue.
对不起 我现在真的
Sorry, I can't really do
不想闲聊
chitchat right now.
只想喝个烂醉
Just want to get drunk.
好忘记格温今天把我当成菜鸟一样玩弄
Forget that I let Gwen play me like a rookie today.
还有你
And you,
当初真觉得我看人能看准点的
really thought I was better at reading people,
你在玩把戏 对不对
you're a tricky one, aren't you?
说什么你♥爸♥爸是个伪君子
Going on about what a hypocrite
同时盘算着给我妹妹
your dad was, while you're planning to sucker punch
狠狠一击
my little sister.
你去那个酒吧 想从我这里获取信息
You came to that bar, to pump me for information,
我却成了玩把戏的
but I'm the tricky one.
你知道 我很想继续认为
You know, I'd like to think that
我还是一个没有泄露那个DNA证据
I'm still a solid enough cop that I wouldn't have blabbed
的正直警♥察♥ 但是事实是
about the DNA evidence, but the fact is
我那时甚至不知道那是个证据
I didn't even know at that point.
现在我们永远也不会知道我是否能
And now we will never know whether I would've been able
抵抗你的魅力了 因为我现在
to resist your charms because I am now
正式被请出了莫莉·莱恩的谋杀案调查组
officially off the Molly Ryan murder investigation.
干杯
Cheers.
你被请出这个案子了
You're off the case?
什么情况
What happened?
格温
Gwen.
- 她把我踢出来的 - 什么
- She kicked me off. - What?
为什么
Why?
她觉得我在这个案子中的立场
She's convinced that I am no longer...
不再是中立的了
impartial in the case.
她为什么这样想
And why is that?
她觉得我喜欢你
She thinks I got feelings for you.
她怎么这样想
Why would she think that?
可能
Maybe...
可能因为我确实喜欢你
... maybe because I do.
你想离开这里吗
Do you want to get out of here?
恭喜你 卢克
Congrats, Luc.
嘿
Hey.
给 亲爱的
There you go, lovely.
这转变多数是因为莫莉
Well, the turn-out's mostly to do with Molly.
我知道
I know that.
你很有天赋卢克
Well, you're talented, Luc.
每个人都能看到
Everyone can see it.
嗯
Well,
- 谢谢 - 卢克
- thanks. - Luc.
真的
Really?
那样说过之后 你就像个没事人一样
After what you said, you just walk up
到我男朋友的艺术展上
to my boyfriend's art show like it's nothing?
卢克和我是早在你来这里之前就是朋友了
Luc and I were friends long before you came to town.
你说莫莉的死是我的错
You said it was my fault Molly was dead.
我觉得你说是我的错
And I thought you were saying it was my fault,
而且我不能去那里
and I couldn't go there.
所以我为难了你一下
So I harshed you.
但是你是对的
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表