剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
Did Ms. Atwood witness
这段不能说明什么的膝上舞呢
this lap dance that didn't mean anything?
格蕾丝没杀莫莉
Grace didn't kill Molly.
她不会伤害她的 她不会伤害任何人
She wouldn't hurt her! She wouldn't hurt anyone!
你没有回答我的问题 帕斯卡先生
You didn't answer my question, Mr. Pascal.
格蕾丝 我爱你
Grace, I love you.
请不要和被告说话 帕斯卡先生
Please don't address the defendant, Mr. Pascal.
我这有一份
I have a statement here
你今年四月九日给警方的供述
that you gave to police on April 9th of this year.
这是你的签名吗
Is that your signature?
- 是 - 你能读一下
- Yes. - Can you please read
最后一行我用括弧标出来的部分吗
the last line, which I have indicated in brackets?
"大约凌晨两点
"It must have been about 2:00 in the morning.
格蕾丝下楼上厕所
Grace went downstairs to use the bathroom.
她去了一个多小时"
She was gone for over an hour."
我发誓 格蕾丝 他们曲解了我的意思
I swear, Grace, they twisted my words.
- 我不是说... - 如果你
- I didn't mean that... - If you don't
不好好回答抛给你的问题
restrict yourself to answering the questions
再逾规越矩的话 我就判你蔑视法庭罪
put to you, I will find you in contempt.
我们都能看出你有多喜欢阿特伍德女士
We can all see how much you care for Ms. Atwood.
你不想她坐牢 对吧
You don't want her to go to prison, do you?
- 对 因为她没有... - 你会
- No, because she didn't... - You would do
不择手段确保她被释放
anything to make sure she goes free.
你甚至会为她保守最不可见人的秘密 对吗
You'd even keep her darkest secret, wouldn't you?
不 不是这样的
No, that's not true.
真的吗
Really?
你记不记得八月十号♥被告人
Do you recall a conversation that you had with the defendant
去拘留所看你的时候 你俩的对话
when she visited you in custody on April 8th?
不 我不记得了
No, I don't remember.
让我来提醒你一下
Let me refresh your memory.
他们
Did they...
有没有再问你
ask you anything again
那天晚上的事情
about that night?
关于我们的事
About us?
没有 如果他们问
No. I wouldn't say
我什么都不会说的 你知道的
anything if they did... you know that.
不能让任何人知道 卢克 永远不能
No one can know, Luc. Ever.
没有人会知道的
No one will ever know.
这事只有你知我知
No one except you and me.
这是我们的秘密
It's our secret.
我反对 抱歉
All right, I object. I'm sorry.
一个有电脑的九岁小孩都能合成这个
A nine-year-old with a laptop could splice this together.
哥特瑞先生
Mr. Gutterie,
我在审前已经就此做出了裁决 现在依旧如此
I ruled on this in pretrial and I haven't wavered.
这是可接受的
It's admissible.
录音中是你和格蕾丝吗
Is that you and Grace in the audio recording,
帕斯卡先生
Mr. Pascal?
是 但是不像听上去的...
Yes, but it's not what it sounds...
我问完了
No further questions.
艰难的一天 对吧
Tough day, was it?
肯定很艰难
Can't imagine it's easy.
坐在那儿 听他们扯
Sitting up there, listening to all that crap
你的事
they say about you.
我过去认为如果我是无辜的
I used to think if I was innocent,
陪审团就不会判我有罪
that a jury couldn't find me guilty,
但现在 我不知道
but now... I don't know.
好吧 如果这话能使你好受一点的话
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
我觉得不是你干的
I don't think you did it.
你想明天去法庭
Do you want to come to court tomorrow
告诉陪审团你的想法吗
and tell the jury that?
我看上去像你的好律师吗
I look like a fancy lawyer to you?
你已经有斯坦·哥特瑞了 不需要我
You got Stan Gutterie. You hardly need me.
你对每个送去庭审的人都了如指掌吗
You read up on everyone you drive to trial?
我只了解好人
Just the nice ones.
好人是吧
Nice, huh?
很长时间没有人这样说我了
No one's called me that in a long time.
可以请你帮个忙吗
Hey, can I ask you a favor?
要看什么忙
Depends.
可不可以
I was wondering if...
放一些音乐
if you could put on some music.
感觉我真的很长时间没听过音乐了
Feels like I haven't heard music in a really long time.
音乐吗 这个忙我可以帮
Music? That I can do.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
- 你得退后 - 内维尔还好吗
- You need to stay back. - Is Neville okay?
请退后
Please, stay back!
如果我不过分要求内维尔
If I'd just let Neville be,
如果我没有强迫他作证
if I hadn't manipulated him into testifying,
他现在就还活着
he'd still be alive right now.
有的是时间和空间自责
There is a time and place for guilt.
但不是现在
This is not one of those times.
那孩子被关在精神病房♥
That kid was locked up in a psychiatric ward.
他这辈子都在和心魔对抗
He's been battling demons his whole life.
最终心魔赢了
Finally the demons won.
不 我才不信
No, I don't buy it.
内维尔不沮丧
Neville wasn't despondent.
他不抑郁
He wasn't depressed.
他不是自杀 斯坦
He wasn't a suicide, Stan.
我觉得是王子杀了内维尔
I think the prince had Neville murdered,
我们应该马上把这事告诉媒体
and we should get it out into the press immediately.
有个好办法
Oh, well, there's a good idea.
散布一个马上就会
Plant a conspiracy theory
被嘲讽的的阴谋论
that will be instantly ridiculed,
等到我们必须在法庭上陈述这一点的时候
so when we actually do have to present it in court,
它就毫无可信度了
it will have zero credibility.
不 我们要在合适的时候打这张牌
No, we play this card at the right time,
那就是庭审的时候
and that is in trial.
我认为应该让洛兹·沃特斯出庭作证
I think we should put Roz Walters on the stand.
让她说出王子和莫莉的纠葛
Have her tie the prince to Molly.
当然可以 这位有犯罪前科的女士
Sure, the madam with the criminal history.
格蕾丝怎么样
What about Grace?
她一直在求我们让她作证
She's been begging us to let her testify.
也许我们应该重新考虑一下
Maybe we should reconsider.
她可以说在犯罪现场看见了凶手
She could say she saw the killer at the scene of the murder.
你是说她在催眠状态下
Oh, you-you mean the faceless killer
看到的无脸凶手吗
that she saw under hypnosis.
那是你的主意
Your idea.
拜托 没人会接受这个说法
Come on, no one's gonna buy that.
而且 那会让她面临交叉询问
Besides, that opens her up for cross-examination.
交叉询问可降低证人的可信度
你知道的
You know this.
娜儿 我们有我们的目击证人
Nat, we have our witness.
这位警探会指认
The detective ready to finger
那个变♥态♥的王子
that perverted prince for once and for all.
我们有的不过是一个陪审团不待见的营私舞弊的警♥察♥
What we have is a crooked cop who the jury is not gonna like.
有着迷人微笑和蓝眼睛的警♥察♥吗
With that smile and those baby blues?
娜塔莉 我们想让他承认他受贿了
Natalie, we want him to admit that he was corrupt,
他是受威尔士亲王所迫
that he was forced to alter evidence
变造证据
by the prince of Wales,
莫莉·莱恩最喜欢的科特尼客户
Molly Ryan's favorite Courtenay client.
一旦那妖怪被放出魔瓶
And once that genie is out of the bottle,
这场审判就差不多结束了
this trial's as good as over.
这次 我想请
At this time, I would like to call
前调查警司艾利克斯·布鲁诺出庭作证
former Detective Sergeant Alex Bruno to the stand, please.
你最近
Is it true
是不是刚被伦敦警♥察♥局解雇
that you were recently sacked from Scotland Yard?
是
Yes.
你被解雇是不是
Did your firing have something to do
与调查前一个案子时
with violating protocol
违反协议有关
while investigating a previous case?
是
Yes.
我得说 布鲁诺先生
I must say, Mr. Bruno,
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表