剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
我在财务部工作
I worked in the accounting department.
那你肯定很擅长数学
Must be good with numbers.
沃特斯女士
Ms. Walters,
你是否有权限看到卧室里面的
did you have access to the surveillance footage
监控录像
in the bedrooms?
我有
I did.
你见过莫莉·莱恩
Did you ever witness Molly Ryan
提供性服务吗
providing sexual services?
我见过
I did.
有没有某位特定的先生
Was there one gentleman in particular
在她被杀害前的几个月内
who began to see her increasingly often
见她的次数明显增加
in the months before Molly's murder?
有
Yes.
这位先生
And did this gentleman pay
有没有花过大价钱
a steep premium for Molly to be exclusive to him
让莫莉只能陪他一个人
and only him?
没错
He did.
你能告诉我们这位先生的名字吗
Can you please tell us this gentleman's name?
西奥王子
Prince Theo.
反对 煽动性言论
Objection! Inflammatory.
反对有效 肃静
Sustained. Silence in court!
法官大人 陪审团需要知道
Your Honor, the jury needs to know
要对这起案子负责的
that someone other than Grace Atwood
另有他人 凶手不是格蕾丝·阿特伍德
is responsible for this crime!
哥特瑞先生 我警告你
I'm warning you, Mr. Gutterie.
莫莉·莱恩告诉你 威尔士王子
Molly Ryan told you the prince of Wales
让她怀孕了 对吗
got her pregnant, did she not?
我发誓 哥特瑞 你再多说一句话
I swear to you, one more utterance,
我就以蔑视法庭罪逮捕你
Gutterie, I will hold you in contempt!
她告诉你 西奥王子让她怀孕了
She told you that Prince Theo knocked her up
还威胁她 不让她留着孩子 对吗
and threatened her if she kept the baby, did she not?
- 把这段话从法庭记录里删除 - 没错
- Strike that from the record! - Yes! Yes!
够了
That's it!
保卫 以蔑视法庭罪逮捕哥特瑞先生
Officer, arrest Mr. Gutterie on charges of contempt of court.
陪审团 无视他说的话
Jury, disregard those statements.
法官大人 我没有其他问题了
I have no further questions, Your Honor.
在西奥王子当庭被点名
Still no comment from the Royal Family
涉嫌一起谋杀案之后
after Prince Theo was named
皇室仍未做出任何回应
in connection with the Molly Ryan murder.
尽管王子已经取消了
Although the prince has canceled
他接下来的全部公众活动
all of his upcoming public appearances.
法律专家们十分关心
Legal experts are torn over just how much impact
这一说法♥会♥对案件走势造成怎样的影响
this will have on the case, if any.
英国乃至全球都处于震惊之中
The U. K. And the rest of the globe are reeling in shock.
在英格兰 已有人
In England, some have
强烈要求王子殿下发表声明
clamored for His Highness to make a statement
否认这些指控
and deny the allegation.
殿下 打扰了
Excuse me, Your Highness?
克罗克比小姐的电♥话♥
Miss Crockleby is on the line.
现在不接
Not now.
女王陛下也来电♥话♥了
Um, Her Majesty also rang.
- 她说 - 我现在不接
- She says... - Not... now.
君主制的威名将毁于一旦
...the very name of the Monarchy is at stake.
消息传开了 派迪
Word's out, Patty.
他们尊贵的王子终于名声不保了
Their noble prince is finally rolling in the muck.
这事很快就会消散的
It'll roll right off him.
更何况目击证人是个性俱乐部工作者
Especially when their witness is a sex club worker
还有犯罪前科
with a rap sheet.
真想洛兹当初能关紧口风
I wish Roz kept her mouth shut.
这个皇家混账今天
The royal bastard canceled his appearance
没在医院露面
at the hospital today.
他当然不敢露面
Of course he did.
- 他就是个该死的懦夫 - 我当时就在场 迪克兰
- He's a bloody coward. - I was right there, Declan.
我本来有机会的
I had my shot.
而现在 现在他会
Now... now he's gonna...
像缩头乌龟一样藏起来
hide himself in that palace.
我得想办法接近他
I need a way to get to him.
人在压力大的时候会做奇怪的事
Men do strange things in stressful times.
也许接近他的办法
Maybe the way to get to him...
就躺在你身旁
maybe you're laying right next to her.
凯利
Kaley?
不行
No.
告诉过你 我试过了
Told you, I tried.
她不想参与进来
She wants no part of it.
谁说她非得知情了
Who says she needs to know?
听说你的辩护律师上演了一场好戏
Heard your barrister put on quite the performance.
是啊 只能说我的情况一定是糟透顶了
Yeah, let's just say my case must be in pretty bad shape
他才会出此下策
for him to pull something that desperate.
别丧气啊
Hey, come on.
你得积极乐观
You got to stay positive.
这样你才能熬过去
It's the only way you're gonna get through it.
如果陪审团有点脑子的话 他们就会清醒过来
If this jury's got any brains, they'll come to their senses
宣布你无罪
and they'll acquit you.
我看到他们看我的眼神了
I saw the way they looked at me.
我继父为我设立了一项信托基金
My stepdad set up a trust fund for me.
很大一笔基金
A big one.
如果他们判我有罪
If they find me guilty,
我要把它花到哪里去呢
what the heck am I gonna spend it all on?
你可以用那笔钱
You could spend it.
你不是想住在农村吗
You want to live in the country?
你不是想养马吗
You want horses?
你可以的
You can.
和我一起
With me.
我要是你的话不会乱说话的
I'd keep quiet if I were you.
毕竟你不想再给自己惹上什么麻烦
Don't want to get in any more trouble than you already are.
天啊
Oh, my God.
斯坦做到了
Stan did it.
他打出了西奥王子这张牌
He played the Prince Theo card.
他可以啊 发生什么了
Good for him. What happened?
格温在交叉询问环节猛批了洛兹
Gwen scorched Roz on cross-examination.
斯坦因蔑视法庭罪被拘留
Stan got arrested for contempt.
但好消息是陪审团在退庭评议之前
But the upshot is the jury heard the prince's name
听到了王子的名字
before going off to deliberate.
问题是他们相信吗
The question is did they believe it?
我可没这个指望
I'm not counting on it.
我们要想在这里找到些什么的话
If we're gonna find something out here,
最好动作快点
we better find it fast,
要赶在他们做出裁决之前
before they have a chance to deliver a verdict.
我只希望我们不是在做无用功 仅此而已
I just hope we're not chasing ghosts, that's all.
杰西卡·马歇尔的耳环
Jessica Marshall's earring
又没长腿 兄弟
didn't get here on its own, mate.
天啊
Oh, my God.
就是它了 娜塔莉
This is it, Natalie.
看样子凶手帮了我们个大忙
Looks like the killer's done us a favor.
把她像礼物一样打包了 DNA得以保留下来
Gift-wrapped her to preserve her DNA.
一只耳环没了
Missing one earring.
这一定就是她
This has got to be her.
这是杰西卡·马歇尔 没错
That's Jessica Marshall, all right.
未知来电
喂
Hello?
我要见你
I need to see you.
你是谁
Who is this?
你知道是谁的
You know who this is.
我要见你
I need to see you.
你到底是怎么拿到我号♥码的
How the hell did you get my number?
我要见你 就是现在
I need to see you right now.
对不起 我做不到
I'm sorry, I can't.
你不害怕我 不是吗
You're not scared of me, are you?
你不会相信他们在新闻里是怎么说的
You can't believe what they say in the press.
我不会伤害莫莉
I wouldn't hurt Molly.
你了解我的
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表