剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
我决定和莫莉同住的那一天
The day I decided to move in with Molly.
不想面对创伤性事件的时候
Going to a happy place is a natural response
回想快乐的事情是自然反应
to not wanting to face a traumatic event.
但我们得回到
But we need to go back
那天晚上 格蕾丝
to that night, Grace.
莫莉死的那晚
The night Molly died.
失踪人口数据库里有关于
What did Missing Persons have to say
杰西卡·马歇尔的有用信息吗
about our Jessica Marshall?
其实也不比她档案里写的多多少
Not much more than we read in her file, actually,
不过我倒是在法务会计师
but I did have a little bit more luck
那里交了好运
with the forensic accountants.
杰西卡·马歇尔的财务报表
Jessica Marshall's financials
显示她有定期付款到
show regular payments going out
一家叫联合乐莎的公♥司♥
to a company called United Luxury.
猜猜那是给哪家公♥司♥
Guess what naughty company
作幌子的
that's a front for?
科特尼俱乐部
The Courtenay Club.
没错
Yes.
杰西卡·马歇尔曾是顾客 所以她才
Jessica Marshall was a client, which is how
会出现在莫莉·莱恩的手♥机♥里
she wound up on Molly Ryan's phone.
技术部有没有从照片的元数据里
Did tech come up with anything useful
发现什么有用的东西
from the metadata on the picture?
时间戳显示照片是在杰西卡的同事
The timestamp shows it was taken several hours
最后一次见到她的数小时之后
after Jessica was last seen
照的 但是
by coworkers, but...
上面没有地理标签 所以我们无法证明
there's no geotag, so we can't prove whether
它是在科特尼俱乐部还是其他地方照的
it was taken at The Courtenay Club or anywhere else.
我不是美术专家 但
I'm no art expert, but...
我敢说之前有人为那幅画
I'm betting someone paid a pretty penny for that painting
- 花了大价钱 - 你觉得我们可以从它入手吗
- once upon a time. - You think we could trace it?
以此追查杰西卡的下落
To see where Jessica ended up?
调查它的出处
Look into its provenance?
"它的出处"
"Its provenance"?
看看今天这个"十英镑"词从谁嘴里蹦出来
Look who's breaking out the ten-pound words today.
战后澳大利亚"十英镑"英国移♥民♥ 这里意指该黑人警♥察♥的移♥民♥身份
你是想挑我毛病
Do you want to ride my arse,
还是想让我调查这件事
or do you want me to look into this?
不 我要你调查它的出处 谢了
Uh, no, I want you to look into its provenance, please.
但别声张此事 好吗
But just do it quietly, will you?
- 你好 格温 - 你好
- Hey, Gwen. - Hey.
今天怎么心情这么好啊
What's with the good mood today?
这很稀奇吗
Is it that rare?
是啊 不过这样也不错
Yeah, but in a good way.
跟钻石一样稀奇
Like a diamond.
曼宁法官被安排负责审判莫莉·莱恩案
Judge Manning has been assigned to the Molly Ryan trial.
曼宁是不会容忍♥哥特瑞耍把戏的
Well, Manning won't put up with any of Gutterie's tricks,
这点可以肯定
that's for sure.
- 正是 - 那太好了
- Exactly. - That's great.
毕竟你付出了这么多
You deserve a lucky break on this case,
这件案子的成功是你应得的
after all your hard work.
没有你我是不可能办下这案子的
I couldn't have made this case without you.
我错了
I was wrong
不该质疑你的为人 艾利克斯
to question your ethics, Alex.
这个嘛
Well,
我早就忘干净了
I've forgotten about it already.
让我补偿你吧
Let me make it up to you.
待会做审讯准备 再喝点东西
Trial prep later, over drinks?
听起来不错
That sounds great.
来 大家笑一个
Okay, big smiles, everyone.
这张你值得拥有
That one's a keeper.
你也一样 西奥王子能拥有你
And so are you. Prince Theo's lucky
- 真是三生有幸 - 这话我天天跟他说
- to have you. - That's what I tell him every day.
早安 克罗克比小姐
Good morning, Miss Crockleby.
早安 菲利普
Good morning, Phillip.
王子是不是又想重新规划我的日程了
Has the prince decided to reassign my SO-14 detail?
没有的事
Not at all.
您会在短暂宫殿之行后
You'll be back with your assigned security
与指定安保人员一同回来
after a brief trip to the palace.
如果这对你来说都一样的话
If it's all the same to you,
我还是不想被困在一座孤塔里
I'd rather not wind up trapped in a tower.
殿下只是想和您说说话
His Highness just wants to talk.
他跟他的狗也是这么说的吗
Is that what he told his dog?
你没什么好担心的
You've got nothing to worry about.
他只是想说说话
He just wants to talk.
我保证
I promise.
我可没料到你会出现在这里
I wasn't expecting you to show up here.
我帮了忙栽赃证据
I helped plant evidence.
你逮捕了我妹妹
You arrested my sister.
这算是扯平了吗
Can we call it even?
听着 尽管发生了这么多
Look, despite everything that happened,
我还是相信你想要的只有真♥相♥
I still believe all you want is the truth.
你只是想找出杀害莫莉·莱恩的真正凶手
All you want is to find out who really killed Molly Ryan
并将他们绳之以法
and to bring them to justice.
如果你发现自己在逮捕格蕾丝这件事上
And if you found out you'd made a terrible mistake
犯下了大错 你也会想让事情回到正轨
in arresting Grace, you'd want to make it right.
- 娜塔莉 - 请听我说就好
- Natalie. - Please, just listen.
有一个目击者
There was a witness.
他看见杀害莫莉·莱恩的凶手
Someone saw Molly Ryan's killer
拿着刀站在她尸体旁边
standing over her body holding the knife.
但凶手不是格蕾丝
And it wasn't Grace.
我们把那片区域查了个遍 你却跳出来说
You know, we canvassed that whole area, but you,
自己找到目击者了 是吗
you just find a witness, don't you?
你要再这么
I cannot protect you
不停地干预案件调查
if you're gonna keep on tampering
我可护不了你
with the investigation.
我不是在干预
I'm not tampering.
我也没有以任何方式歪曲目击者的陈述
And I didn't coerce the witness's statement in any way.
他看见了凶手
He saw the killer.
我只是要你帮忙证实此事
I just need your help to corroborate his story.
谁 谁看见了凶手
Who? Who saw the killer?
内维尔·哈里斯
Neville Harris.
内维尔·哈里斯
Neville Harris?
内维尔·哈里斯现在精神病院里 娜塔莉
Neville Harris is in a psych ward, Natalie.
他兴许只是想引起你的注意
He probably just wants your attention.
你是怎么了
What is wrong with you?
也许吧 但我不这么认为
Maybe, but I don't think so.
你知道内维尔一直在观察莫莉
You know Neville watched Molly all the time.
他那天晚上也在观察她
He was watching her that night.
他不仅看到了凶手
He didn't just see the killer.
他还看到了他的车
He saw his car.
他记下了车牌号♥
He got the license plate.
我担心如果我
I'm worried that if I put in
正式申请查找那块车牌的信息
an official request for information on that plate,
车主会有所察觉
the owner will find out.
那他就有机会在我逮住他之前
That he'll have the chance to bury everything
销毁所有证据
before I can nail him.
但你可以低调地处理车牌
But you could run the plate on the down-low.
看它是否对得上内维尔给我的那个名字
Just see if it matches up to the name Neville gave me.
内维尔给了你一个名字 是吗
Neville gave you a name, did he?
那继续说啊 是谁
Go on, then. Who is it?
西奥王子
Prince Theo.
也没什么好惊讶的
It's not as crazy as it sounds.
西奥王子正是科特尼迎合的
Prince Theo is exactly the kind of client
那一类顾客
The Courtenay caters to.
莫莉有可能在那里认识了他
Molly could have met him there.
内维尔看见西奥王子手上拿着刀
Neville saw Prince Theo standing over Molly Ryan's body
站在莫莉·莱恩尸体旁边 是吗
with a knife in his hand, did he?
内维尔可能是痴迷了
Neville might be obsessive,
但他还没到出现幻觉的地步
but he's not delusional.
处理车牌就好
Just run the plate.
我要求的就这样
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表