剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
坐下 吃完你的早餐
will you just sit down, finish your breakfast.
我给你做杯咖啡
I'll make you a coffee.
你说的没错
You know what? You're right.
你是应该... 应该去看看她
You should... you should go and check on her.
谢谢你的理解
Thanks for understanding.
你以为自己在干嘛
What the hell do you think you're doing?
即使在被内务部谈话之后
Even after your chat with Internal Affairs,
你还是不回我短♥信♥ 不接我电♥话♥
you're still not answering my texts, taking my calls.
我都开始担心了
I was getting worried.
但我看得出来 你很忙
But I can see now you've been quite busy.
那姑娘是个性感野兽
Sexy beast, that one.
听着 你要我做的我都做了
Look, I did what you asked.
我甚至被踢出了莫莉·莱恩案的调查
I'm not even on the Molly Ryan investigation anymore.
- 我现在对你没用了 - 别低估了自己 警探
- I'm no use to you now. - Don't sell yourself short, Detective.
你的用处可大了
You're of tremendous use.
你还有那一管莫莉·莱恩的血 对吧
You still have the vial of Molly Ryan's blood, don't you?
找一个可行的嫌疑人
Find a viable suspect for the girl's murder,
在他们的衣服上洒一点血
dab a little blood on their clothing,
然后让这个案子永远地结案
and close this case once and for all.
我不会栽赃证据的
I am not planting evidence.
从什么时候开始
Since when?
没想到这个点这里会这么热闹
Didn't think it'd be so busy this time of day.
我要来一杯酒
I need a drink.
别有什么想法
Don't get any ideas.
我确信你的选民 很想知道
I'm sure your voters would love to know
他们选出的国会议员 是怎么花费自己的工资的
how their member of Parliament spends his salary.
你的上一次选举是打家庭价值的牌 对吧
You ran your last campaign on family values, didn't you?
我做了你要求的一切
I'm doing everything you ask of me.
保持这样
Keep it that way.
格蕾丝 我是洛兹
Grace, it's Roz.
卢克那里有什么消息吗
Any news on Luc?
再打给我
Call me back.
一切还满意吗 布弗雷先生
Is everything to your liking, Mr. Purferoy?
是的 很满意
Yes, quite.
这是我的表兄 凯文·麦基
This is my cousin, Kevin McGee.
从爱尔兰前来过生日
In from Ireland for his birthday.
我想带他参观一下景点
Thought I'd show him the sights.
很高兴遇见你 伙计
Nice to meet you, mate.
我以前都不知道 你有家人在爱尔兰
I didn't know you had family in Ireland.
哦 有的 远至加拿大的新斯科舍
Oh, yes, there are Purferoys as far afield
都有布弗雷家的人
as Nova Scotia, Canada.
不管是不是你的表兄
Well, cousin or not,
你知道我们对于所有客人都有
you know we have a strict vetting process here.
严格的背景调查程序
For all guests.
当然
Yes, of course.
尤其是那些爱尔兰共和军的支持者
Especially when they're IRA sympathizers.
哦 你说的是这个 对吧
Oh, you're talking about this, are you?
我还是个小男孩时弄的
Oh, I got that when I was a wee lad.
我兄弟的朋友 希姆斯 他比我大一点
My brother's mate, Seamus, wee bit older.
他有一个 我们想和他一样强大
He had one, we wanted to be tough like him.
我当时都不知道 这代表着什么
I didn't even know what it meant.
你知道的 对于没有调查过的客人
You understand our policy toward unvetted guests
我们会劝说其立刻离开此地
is to kindly ask them to leave the premises immediately.
但考虑到你在社区里的名声
But considering your reputation in the community
和你老顾客的身份
and your loyal patronage,
我给你开个特例
I'm going to make an exception.
就这一次
Just this once.
谢谢你 芬奇
Thank you, Finch.
我会记住的
I'll remember that.
你是个绅士
You're a gentleman.
我们进去吧
Shall we?
看看你相中谁了
See who you fancy.
艾丽尔会帮你们安排好一切
Ariel will take care of things for you.
哇
Wow.
你说你在商店工作时
When you said you worked at a shop,
我从没想过你的职业是裁缝
I never would've had you pegged as a tailor.
我不是
I'm not.
目前还不是
Not yet.
我只是学徒
I'm an apprentice.
霍伊特先生 他是裁缝 这家店是他的
Mr. Hoyt, he's the tailor, he owns the shop.
他在这里吗
Is he here?
不
No.
店已经关门了 但我有钥匙
Shop's closed, but I've got the key.
霍伊特先生就像信任我父亲一样 信任我
Mr. Hoyt trusts me just like he did my father.
我父亲生前
He was a tailor
也是这家店的裁缝
in this very shop before he died.
他就坐在那里
He sat right there.
我九岁时父亲就去世了
I lost my dad when I was nine.
我知道这有多难过
I know how hard it can be.
也没那么糟糕吧
It wasn't too hard.
他以前待我不太好
He wasn't very nice to me.
好吧
All right.
我们试试吧
Let's give it a go.
莫莉有一条裙子
Molly had a dress
和这条一模一样
exactly like this.
是吗
She did?
这真是个奇怪的巧合
That's an odd coincidence.
是啊
Yeah.
确实是
It is.
我在为一个客人改衣服
I'm doing alterations for a customer.
布兰布里太太
Mrs. Brambley.
她瘦了一些 所以我要帮她改小一点
She's lost a bit of weight, I'm taking it in for her.
祝好梦
看 她的床没有睡过
Look, her bed wasn't slept in.
她昨天晚上没有回来过
She never came back here last night.
你有哥特瑞的消息吗
Have you heard from Gutterie?
他今天早上在警♥察♥局看到她了
I mean, he saw her this morning at the police station.
像这样消失
It's just, it's not like her
完全不是她的风格
to disappear like this.
娜塔莉 有没有可能格蕾丝
Natalie, is it possible that Grace has just...
又逃跑了
gone on the run again?
不 不 当然不可能
No, no, of course not.
卢克被抓了 格蕾丝慌了 她就坐上了一辆火车...
Luc gets arrested, Grace panics, she jumps on a train...
不 在上次发生的事之后 绝对不可能
No, absolutely not, I mean, not after what happened last time.
她没那么傻
She knows better than that.
是啊
Right.
我了解我妹妹
I know my sister.
她一直手♥机♥不离身
Her phone does not leave her hand.
离她发的上一条语♥音♥邮件 已经过去一个多小时了
It's been over an hour since her last voice mail.
我...
I...
哦 该死的
Oh, damn it.
- 怎么了 - 是条新闻提醒
- What is it? - It's just a news alert.
每当格蕾丝的名字出现在新闻里 我都会收到提醒
I get them whenever Grace's name shows up in the press.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
"格蕾丝·阿特伍德在法国恋人被关进监狱后
"Grace Atwood with New Boy Toy
又有了新的男宠"
after French Lover Lands in Lockup"?
这他妈是什么玩意儿
What the hell?
通过镜头你们能看见嫌疑犯格蕾丝 旁边的陌生男人
There you see Grace's new man playing "My Bodyguard"
正在为她作掩护
with the possible killer.
有意思的事儿总会找上格蕾丝·阿特伍德 对吧
Fun never stops for Grace Atwood now, does it?
这是前方记者维纳·帕特尔
Reporting from outside New Scotland Yard,
在苏格兰场外发回的报道...
this is Veena Patel, and that's...
以上为全部内容
The Story.
- 你认识这人吗? - 不啊
- Do you know this guy? - No.
我活了这么久就没见过他 我...
No, I've never seen him before in my life, I...
要是他伤害格蕾丝怎么办
What if he's done something to Grace?
- 娜塔莉别胡思乱想 - 但那些人是怎么说她的你也听到了
- Natalie, don't get ahead of yourself. - But you've read
他们不会轻易善罢甘休的
what people have said about her, they're out for blood.
那可是社交媒体 他们就是愤世嫉俗
It's social media, they hate everybody.
可不是所有人都会收到死亡恐吓的
Not everyone gets death threats.
我们到了 你那位可爱的小姐应该马上就到了
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表