剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
我也会保护好你
I'll take care of you too.
我没能保护莫莉
I couldn't protect Molly,
但我会不惜一切来保你周全
but I'll do whatever it takes to keep you safe.
你几乎不了解我
You barely know me.
我知道你在不必要的时候帮了我
I know you helped me when you didn't have to.
我也知道这不是你应得的生活
And I know you don't deserve this life.
你不用这么做
You don't have to do that.
你什么都不欠我 凯莉
You don't owe me anything, Kaley.
是我想要的
This is for me.
伦敦警♥察♥局
我在跟你说实话
I'm giving you the truth.
听着 格蕾丝没有杀莫莉
Now, Grace didn't kill Molly,
也没有任何一张照片
and there isn't a single picture
能让我说是她杀的
that can make me say she did!
等你想说的时候
When you feel like talking,
再找我
you let me know.
看起来你毫无进展
Looks like you're getting nowhere.
天啊
Geez.
我不记得问过你的意见
You know, I don't recall asking for your opinion.
说起来 你在这里干嘛
In fact, what are you even doing here?
这大半夜的 这也不是你的案子
It's the middle of the night and this isn't your case.
哦
Oh.
你的女朋友叫你来的吧
Did your girlfriend send you?
那些鲜血飞溅的照片都是假的 卢克很清楚
Those blood spatter pictures are fiction and Luc knows it.
笨到用这种证据了
Must be pretty desperate
你是有多无计可施
if you're dummying up evidence like that.
这其实是一种有效的逼供技巧
It happens to be an effective interrogation technique...
我见你用过很多遍
one I've seen you employ many times.
没错 但是卢克完全没招的意思
Yeah, except Luc isn't even near to cracking.
听着 或许他知道你所谓的两个犯人理论是扯淡的
Listen, maybe he knows that your two killers theory is BS,
因为他清楚当时在房♥间里只有一个人
because he knows there was one person in that room?
就是他自己
Him.
让我审他 格温
Let me have a crack at him, Gwen.
拜托了
Please.
换个人问又没大碍
Little fresh blood couldn't hurt.
你看起来和我一样无聊
You look almost as bored as I feel.
平时我可巴不得取悦你呢
Normally I'd be more than happy to entertain you,
但我过了一个糟糕的晚上
but I've had a lousy night.
- 下次吧 - 谁都有过糟糕的夜晚
- Another time. - Everyone has bad nights.
你打算边喝芝华士酒边哭吗
You just gonna cry in your Chivas about it?
大多数姑娘不会用这种语气跟我说话
Most birds don't take that kind of tone with me.
她们会给予我更多的 敬仰
They tend to grant me more... respect.
我可不是"大多数姑娘"
I'm not "Most birds."
娜儿 怎么样
来和我跳舞吧
Come dance with me.
我不太会跳舞
Uh... I'm not much of a dancer.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
非常确定
Very sure.
她很好
如果你想跳舞 就上楼吧
If you want to dance, come upstairs.
上楼吗
Upstairs?
对啊 去我办公室
Yeah. To my office.
我想和你单独相处
I want to be alone with you.
嘿 卢克
Hey, Luc.
我想着或许你需要点提神饮料
Thought you might need a little pick-me-up.
挺晚的了
It's late.
听着 你不想待在这里 我也不想待在这里
Look, you don't want to be here, I don't want to be here.
所以我绝对不会再编故事说什么
So I'm certainly not gonna waste your time with any more
鲜血四溅的照片证明在莫莉被杀的时候
bogus stories about how blood spatter pictures
有两个人在来耽误你的时间了
put two people in the room when Molly was killed.
因为咱俩都清楚 在莫莉被杀的时候
'Cause we both know that you were the only person in the room
屋里只有你在
when Molly was killed.
我唯一想要弄清楚的是
The only thing I'm trying to figure out
这事怎么发生的
is how it went down.
你那晚去的时候
Did you go there that night
就打算好要杀莫莉了吗
with the intention of killing Molly?
还是你走下楼 盼着有好事发生
Or did you come downstairs, hoping to get lucky,
然后情况就急转直下了呢 因为
and things just spiraled out of control? Because there is
这两种情况可大有不同 老兄
a world of difference between those two things, mate.
第一个 属于谋杀
The first one... well, it's murder.
他们会判你终身监禁的
And that'll see you going away to prison for life.
但是第二个
But the second one...
是过失杀人
that's manslaughter.
八到十二年就能出狱了
You'd be out in eight to 12.
现在 看着我
Now, look at me,
如果是过失杀人 我能帮你
if it's manslaughter, I can help you,
但是你得告诉我发生了什么
but you've got to tell me what happened.
什么都没发生
Nothing happened.
认真的吗 你就打算这样了吗
Really? That's how you're gonna play it?
卢克 要是我不帮你 老兄
Luc, if I don't help you, mate,
皇家检察官不会放过你的 你明白吗
the Crown Prosecutor is gonna go after you, do you understand me?
她会告诉陪审团你从天而降
She's gonna tell the jury that you came down from the roof
就是奔着杀莫莉去的
with the intention of killing Molly.
我怎么会想杀莫莉呢
Why would I want to kill Molly, huh?
我怎么会想杀她呢 这解释不通
Why would I want to kill her? It doesn't make any sense.
因为莫莉厌倦了当你的
Because Molly was sick and tired of being your little secret
秘密小情人 不是吗 卢克
lap dance girl, wasn't she, Luc?
因为莫莉本打算向格蕾丝坦白
Because Molly was gonna tell Grace,
你不允许这事发生
and you couldn't have that
因为格蕾丝是你的粮票 老兄
because Grace is your meal ticket, mate.
只有格蕾丝
Grace is the one
给你买♥♥可♥卡♥因♥还有画布 不对吗
keeping you in cocaine and canvases, isn't she?
不 不 不 这 这都是扯淡
No, no, no, t-this is all lies.
我们之间不是这样的 好吗
That is not how it is between us, okay?
我们之间不是这样的
That is not how it is between us.
你居然是格蕾丝·阿特伍德
You're Grace frickin' Atwood!
你可以和我们拍张自♥拍♥吗
Would you mind taking a selfie with us?
拜托了
Please?
就一张吗
Uh, just one?
- 没错 - 太棒了
- Yes! - Brilliant.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 哦 角度不太好 - 哦 不 不 不
- Oh, it's a bit squinty. - Oh, no, no, no.
再来一张行吗
One more?
好吧
Uh, sure.
怎么了
What?
我只是
I just...
我想慢慢来
I want to take my time.
好好看看你
Get a good look at you.
你喜欢主导 对吗
You like to be in charge, do you?
也许吧
Maybe.
不过
Well...
我也一样
so do I.
见鬼了
Bloody hell.
可恶的火灾警报
Damn fire alarm.
嚯 嚯 嚯 就待在那里
Whoa, whoa, whoa, stay where you are.
别离开
Don't move.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
最好是
You better.
哦 天啊
Oh, geez!
摄像头
A camera.
你个变♥态♥混♥蛋♥
Ugh, you sick bastard.
格蕾丝
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
他要来了
警报错误
False alarm.
狡猾的婊♥子♥
Sneaky bitch!
快啊 快啊 快啊
Come on, come on, come on, come on!
走 走 走 走 走 走 走
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
我们做到了
We did it.
一切都好吗
Is everything all right?
西奥跟我说了 莫莉的事
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表