剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
有些时候 我们永远无法知晓答案
In some cases, we'll never know the answer.
但这起案件的原因很简单
But here, the reason is simple...
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, sweetheart.
任何人都有可能是魔鬼
Evil hides behind many faces.
那些长相标志的也不例外
Even an attractive one,
就像被告
like the defendant.
他想让你们相信他妻子的死
He wants you to believe that his wife's death
只是一起意外
was just a tragic accident.
意外确实会发生
And accidents happen.
比如今早 在我来法♥院♥的路上
Just this morning, on my way to court,
我猛地踩下刹车 咖啡就溅出来了
I slammed on the breaks and my coffee went flying.
那是个意外
That was an accident.
可这
This...
这是场谋杀
This was murder.
这个男人为了省下赡养费
This man blew his wife's brains out
打爆了他妻子的脑袋
to save himself some alimony.
他必须受到惩罚
He deserves to be punished.
谢谢
Thank you.
干得好 阿特伍德
Nice job, Atwood.
早就告诉过你 我们不必给出辩诉交易
Told you we didn't need to plead it out.
别太骄傲
Yeah, well, don't gloat too long.
你得开始准备后湾的那起
You gotta start prepping that double homicide
双重谋杀案
at Back Bay.
我还以为我没资格办理这个案子
I thought that case was too big for me.
今天之前 我也这么认为
I thought it was, too. Until today.
别让我后悔做这个决定
Oh... don't make me regret my decision.
嗨 格蕾丝
Hey, Grace.
抱歉 我全天都在法庭上
Sorry, I've been in court all day.
亲爱的 慢点说
Honey, slow down.
我没明白
I... I can't understand you.
出什么事了
What happened?
死因是颈动脉破裂
Cause of death was exsanguination
造成的失血
due to a slit carotid artery.
我数了 十七处捅伤
I also count 17 stab wounds,
与案发现场找到的刀具吻合
consistent with the knife found at the scene.
主要集中于腹部
Mainly in the abdomen, with a handful
少数在胸部 腿部 和上臂处
in the chest, legs and upper arms.
我眼前不断浮现她的惨状
I can't stop seeing her like that.
卢克
Luc?
你现在能别做这事吗
Can you just not do that right now?
拜托
Please.
停下
Stop.
她被强♥暴♥了吗
Was she raped?
说不准
Can't say for sure.
没有精♥液♥的痕迹
And there's no trace of semen.
如果她被强♥暴♥了 那杀手就做了避孕措施
If she was raped, your killer took precautions.
所以 没有找到DNA
So, no DNA?
有人在被害者身上留了DNA
Well, someone left some DNA in your victim.
莫莉·莱恩怀孕了
Molly Ryan was pregnant.
格蕾丝
Grace.
格蕾丝
Grace!
今早的课我没见到你
I missed you in class this morning.
对莫莉的遭遇 我深表惋惜
I'm so sorry about Molly.
这是天大的打击 天大的损失
It's a horrible shock. A horrible loss.
是的
Yeah.
有什么能帮你的吗 格蕾丝
Now, what can I do, Grace?
我该如何帮你度过这个难关
How can I help you through this?
我没事
I'm fine.
朋友去世的悲痛是沉重的
You know, grief is a heavy thing.
要允许自己伤心难过
You need to give yourself permission to mourn.
那你呢 教授先生
How about you, Professor?
你会为莫莉难过吗
Will you be mourning Molly?
怎么了
What's wrong?
- 嘿 - 天啊
- Hey. - Oh, my God.
卢克
Oh, Luc.
天啊
Oh, my God.
有人
Someone was...
有人跟踪我
someone was following me.
- 在哪 - 在塔桥上
- Where? - On Tower Bridge.
你看到是谁了吗
You saw someone?
不知道
I don't know. May...
也许
Maybe?
有人在我身后
Somebody was there... behind me.
我们得赶紧离开这
We should get out of here.
我不想再回到那了
I don't want to go back out there.
什么 不是
What? No.
我们乘早上首班火车去巴黎
We can take the first train to Paris in the morning.
住我朋友那
Crash with my friends.
我姐姐要来这 我不能就这么离开
My sister's coming; I can't just take off.
给她发短♥信♥
Text her.
告诉她在法国见我们 她会理解的
Tell her to meet us there. She'll understand.
听话 格蕾丝
Come on. Grace.
咱们走吧
Let's just go.
布鲁诺
Hey! Bruno!
你去哪
Where are you off to?
交迪亚波罗俱乐部的搜查令
Serving the warrant on Club Diablo,
你知道的 莫莉·莱恩寻欢作乐的地方
you know, where Molly Ryan was partying on...
我已经交了
I've already served it.
什么
What?!
你是侦探
Are you a detective?
还是检察官
Or are you a prosecutor?
因为我可记不起曾经给你审理过案件
'Cause I don't remember ever trying your cases for you.
闭嘴
Shut up.
看着
Watch.
天啊
Oh, hello.
你说格蕾丝 知道她和莫莉共用男票吗
Do you think Grace knew she and Molly were sharing toys?
格蕾丝 这对卢克相当不利
Grace? This looks way worse for Luc.
或许就是他让莫莉怀孕的
Maybe he's the one who knocked Molly up.
或许他根本不想当爸爸
Maybe he didn't want to play Daddy.
又或许当格蕾丝 发现
Or maybe Grace lost it
莫莉怀了她男友的孩子时 失去了理智
when she found out Molly was carrying her boyfriend's baby.
莫莉被捅了十七次
Molly was stabbed 17 times.
你真觉得这是吃醋女孩干的吗
Do you really think that's the work of a jealous girl?
别小看吃醋的女孩
Never underestimate jealous girls.
好吧
All right.
我把他们两个都带回来
I'll bring 'em both back in.
卢克开门 警♥察♥
Luc, open the door, this is the police.
卢克开门
Luc, open the door.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你知道住在这的法国人吗
Do you know the French guy that lives there?
他和一个女孩走了一会了
He left a bit ago with some girl.
他说去哪了吗
Did he say where he was going?
他拿着行李箱
He had a suitcase with him.
他们跑路了
They're running.
好的 我传送他们的手♥机♥位置
All right, I'll ping their phones.
他们走不远
They won't get far.
抱歉 你在这干嘛
Excuse me. What are you doing in here?
你不能在这 汤姆 汤姆
You can't be in here. Tom? Tom!
她是干什么的 把她带走
What is she doing? Get her out!
这发生什么了
What happened here?
你在哪家地方小报工作 女士
What rag are you working for, lady?
我不是记者
I'm not a reporter.
这是卢克·帕斯卡的公♥寓♥ 对吧
This is Luc Pascal's apartment, right?
我来这见我妹妹
I'm supposed to meet my sister here.
格蕾丝·阿特伍德
Grace Atwood.
你是格蕾丝 的姐姐
You're Grace's sister.
你知道她可能在哪吗
Do you know where she might be?
我上飞机之前和她通过话
We talked right before I got on the plane.
她说她在这
She said she'd be here.
我们想问她
We'd like to ask her
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表