剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
不是从正门进来的
didn't come in through the front door, but
但是他有可能是从窗户进来的
maybe they came in through the window.
他有可能从这里
Maybe they climbed down
爬下去
from up here.
杀手做的事情 和案发当天做的事情
And the killer could've done the same thing
一模一样
on the night of the murder.
格蕾丝 和卢克当时在下面 不省人事
Grace and Luc are down there wasted.
杀手可以直接从他们身边走过去
Our killer could've just slipped right by them.
那杀手一开始是怎么上来的
So how did he get up here in the first place?
布鲁诺 别激动
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Bruno.
冷静点
Calm down.
别跳楼
Let's not go jumping off any buildings.
这栋楼和对面那栋 隔了不到七英尺
That building's no more than seven feet away.
如果有人想跳过去 他应该就能跳过去
Someone could've made that jump, if they were motivated.
听着 更有可能 杀手当时在楼下参加派对
Listen, odds are the killer was down there in the party.
你想关注大概率事件 然后拿你的养老金
You want to play the odds and collect your pension?
没问题 但是我要把每一条线索
That's fine, but I'm gonna chase down
追查到底 不管遇到多少困难
every lead, no matter how inconvenient,
我都要找到杀害莫莉·莱恩的凶手
until I know who killed Molly Ryan.
肉♥欲♥ 暴♥力♥ 谋杀
格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Grace! Grace!
格蕾丝 你之前睡过你的教授吗
Grace, were you sleeping with your professor?
你还把他妻子的车胎划破了
Did you slash his wife's tires?
格蕾丝
Grace...
莫莉是你杀的吗
did you kill Molly?
是不是你杀的莫莉
Did you kill Molly?
你是不是嫉妒莫莉 - 格蕾丝 你是不是
Were you jealous of Molly? - Grace, were you...
不要 不是我
No! No!
我没有
No!
- 住手 - 放开她
- Stop! - Leave her alone!
求你了 放开她
Leave her alone! Please!
住手 都退后
Stop it! Get back!
你们都闪开 所有人 都退后
Get out of the way! All of you, get back!
背对他们 来吧 赶快进屋
Back up! Come on! Get inside... come on!
把门打开
Get those doors open!
让我们进去
Let us in!
别让他们进来
Don't let any of them through!
他们为什么这么做
Why... why'd they do that?
为什么
Why?
因为外面的人觉得
Because someone out there
你漂亮的脸蛋
decided that your pretty face
能增加报纸的销量 他们调查你
could sell papers. They dug into you,
发现了这个
and... they found this.
这肯定不是第一次了
It wouldn't be the first time that American
美国姑娘格蕾丝·阿特伍德
Grace Atwood lashed out at a rival
为了争林雷教授的宠爱 行为过激
for Professor Linley's affections.
监控录像显示 阿特伍德小姐
CCTV footage captured Miss Atwood
正在划教授妻子的车胎
slashing the tires of his wife's car.
几小时之后 林雷夫人的车失控了
Just hours later, Mrs. Linley's car spun
夫人受了重伤
out of control, and she was gravely injured.
我现在很想帮你
Now, I want to help you.
但是每次调查之后
But every time I turn around, I'm getting
我都会很茫然 我需要答案
blindsided... I need answers.
我没想杀他的妻子
I didn't try to kill his wife!
- 他就是个混♥蛋♥ - 格蕾丝
- He was an ass... - Grace.
上楼吧
Go upstairs.
别接电♥话♥
Don't touch your phone.
别打开电脑
Don't touch your laptop.
等着我 我一会就上去
Just wait for me. I'll be right up.
你知道的 她的律师不在场 她什么都不能说
You know she can't talk to you without her attorney.
我以为这已经不是问题了 因为你也是律师
I thought we covered this, 'cause you're an attorney.
我是一个没有英国牌照的律师
An attorney who's not licensed to practice in the UK.
你在流血
You're bleeding.
你肯定是被相机撞到了
You must've gotten clipped by a camera.
斯坦 哥特瑞
So, Stan Gutterie.
雇他可不便宜
He's not cheap.
你雇了他
You hire him,
人们就会觉得 你要隐瞒点事情
people start wondering what you've got to hide.
我们的继父是个混♥蛋♥
Our stepdad's an ass.
他雇了个混♥蛋♥
He hired an ass.
就是这么回事
That's all that means.
我大概知道混♥蛋♥继父是怎么回事
I know a thing or two about jackass stepdads.
虽然我亲爹也不是什么好人
Not that my real dad was any prize.
我们的爸爸特别好
Our real dad was amazing.
但是我上高中的时候
But he died
他就去世了
when I was in high school.
接下来我们就一直和詹姆斯待在一起了
So James is what we're stuck with.
娜塔莉如果格蕾丝 有什么想说的
Natalie, if Grace has an explanation,
她现在就得告诉我
she needs to tell me now.
她律师不在场 她什么都不会说
She's not talking without her attorney.
谢谢你了
Well... thank you,
接下来的事情 我来处理
but I think I've got this from here.
这是真的吗
Is it true?
你真的和你的教授搞在一起了吗
Did you sleep with your professor?
- 你伤害他妻子了吗 - 没有
- Did you hurt his wife? - No!
不是他们说的那样
Not the way they're making it sound.
我当时和杰弗瑞 就是林雷教授
I had a thing with Geoffrey...
有点事
Professor Linley.
有点事
"A thing"?
娜 我们睡过 睡过几次
We had sex, Nat; a few times.
你和已婚男人睡过 你出去乱搞
You're sleeping with married men, you're snorting blow...
你之前不这样
This is not who you are!
我当时不知道他结婚了
I didn't know he was married.
我发现之后 特别生气
When I found out, I was pissed!
所以我把他的车胎划破了
That's why I slashed his tires!
你知不知道 这听起来有多么疯狂
Do you realize how psycho that looks?
我当时脑子一热
I was wasted.
我什么都没想
I wasn't thinking.
那莫莉呢
What about Molly?
莫莉怎么了
What about her?
格蕾丝 这个问题我只问你一次
I'm only gonna ask you this once, Grace.
是你杀了莫莉吗
Did you kill Molly?
没有
No.
你怎么能问我这种问题
How can you ask me that?
你是我姐姐
You're my sister.
你真的觉得我会做这种事情吗
Do you really think I could do that?
格蕾丝 对不起
I'm so sorry, Grace.
我知道 你不可能伤害莫莉
I know you wouldn't hurt Molly.
你今天到底去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
你想我了吗 你看 我就知道
Did you miss me? See, I knew
- 你我之间是有感觉的 - 是啊
- we had something special. - Oh, yeah.
发生在我身上最好的事情
Best thing that ever happened to me
莫过于我的妹妹成了谋杀案的嫌疑犯
was my sister becoming a murder suspect
然后把你带入了我的生活里
and bringing you into my life.
我怎么听出了讽刺的感觉
Do I detect a bit of sarcasm?
这可能是因为 媒体快把格蕾丝 折磨垮了
Maybe because the press is tearing Grace apart,
你还在这里享受美好时光呢
and you're up here having happy hour.
娜塔莉
Oh, Natalie.
你看见的是 有人在你的夏顿埃酒里面搞破坏
You see somebody taking a dump in your Chardonnay.
夏顿埃酒 类似夏布利酒的无甜味白葡萄酒
我看见的是有人递给我一杯二十年的麦芽酒
Me... I see someone handing me a 20-year-old single malt.
这些小报社刚刚替我们找到了另一个嫌疑人
The tabloids have just handed us an alternative suspect.
- 你觉得林雷杀了莫莉 - 我也不知道
- You think Linley killed Molly? - I don't know.
如果能把事情弄得像他做的 那就太好玩了
It's gonna be kind of fun making it look like he did.
行 你好好玩吧
Okay, have your fun.
我只关心我妹妹
All I care about is my sister.
我要带她回家
And getting her home.
她一时半会哪都去不了
She's not going anyplace anytime soon.
那我也哪都不去
Then neither am I.
格蕾丝 是无辜的
Grace is innocent.
在我证明这件事情之前 我是不会离开伦敦的
I'm not leaving London until I prove that.
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表