剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
And Neville was the last person she was seen with.
她妹妹是莫莉·莱恩的室友
Her sister was Molly Ryan's flatmate.
就是那个住在那栋楼
The same girl who was photographed
被拍了照的女孩
from this very apartment.
也就是街对面被谋杀了的那个女孩
The same girl who was murdered across the street.
你不会是想说...
You're not suggesting...
内维尔是个温柔的好孩子
Neville is a gentle boy.
他绝不会伤害任何人
He would never hurt anybody.
他有没有对
Did he ever take an interest in
附近的女人表现出好奇心
any of the women from the neighborhood?
你是说 去骚扰她们那种
You mean, like, bothering them? No.
不 我的儿子自♥制♥力很强
No. My son keeps to himself.
他把时间都花在缝纫上了
He spends his time on his sewing machine.
他才不会骚扰女士
Not hassling women.
你提到"缝纫机" 但是...
"Sewing machine," But he...
这里没有啊
There's no sewing machine here.
嗯 的确没有
Well, no...
那他有工作间吗
Does he have a workplace?
或者在哪儿上课
Take classes somewhere?
或者有自己的工作室
Have a studio?
听着 我已经告诉你了我儿子没做错任何事
Look, I told you my son didn't do anything wrong.
他不会的
He couldn't.
哈里斯太太 我知道你只是
Mrs. Harris, I understand that you're
想维护您儿子 真的
just trying to protect your boy, I do.
你知道吗...我也真的相信你说的
And you know what... I even believe you
你不相信他会做坏事
when you tell me that you don't think he's done anything wrong.
但有时就是面对这些我们深爱的人
But the thing is sometimes the people that we love,
我们其实不如我们想象的
well, we don't know them
那样了解他们
as well as we think we do.
有时候他们可能会吓我们一跳
Sometimes they surprise us.
有时候 你知道 他们可能是犯了错误
Sometimes, you know, they just make a mistake.
我们... 我们现在想保护内维尔
Now, we... we want to protect Neville.
我们想帮他保证自己不会误入歧途
We want to help him make sure that he doesn't make a mistake
不至于把自己的余生搭进去
that will change the rest of his life.
现在只有你能协助我们帮他
Now the only way that we can help him is if you help us.
你醒了
Hey, there.
你还好吗
You all right?
你会没事儿的
It's okay.
就是摔倒的时候撞到了头
You bumped your head when you slipped...
那是你推我的
You pushed me.
莫莉之前总感觉被人跟踪
Molly had a stalker,
那个人是你... 对吗
and it was you... wasn't it?
是你偷了那条裙子
You stole that dress.
你偷走了她的毛绒玩具
You stole her... stuffed animal.
不 我就是想留个念想
No, I wanted something to remember her by.
不是你想的那样 杀她的人不是我
I didn't kill her if that's what you're thinking.
我发誓 我都没碰过莫莉
I swear, I never even touched Molly.
但是我要说实话
But I'm not gonna lie.
我想碰她 我很喜欢她
I wanted to. I quite fancied her...
你都不认识她
You didn't even know her.
不
Yes!
我认识她
I did.
从某种意义上来说
In a way.
我从窗户向外就能看见她
I watched her from my window.
我永远不可能伤害她
I would've never harmed her!
我希望我当时能保护她 就像今天保护你一样
I wish I could've protected her like I protected you today...
我明白了
I get it.
听着
Look...
内维尔 我听明白了
I get it, Neville.
你是个好人 你真的是好人
You're a good guy. You really are.
莫莉应该会喜欢上你的
Molly would've liked you.
你真这么认为
You think?
莫莉喜欢善良的男孩
Molly had a thing for sweet guys
心地善良的那种
with a heart of gold.
我就知道
I knew it.
我应该让她知道的
I-I should've spoken to her.
该死的 我就是太紧张了
I-I just get so bloody nervous.
等一下 住手
Wait! Wait! Stop!
格蕾丝 别这样
Stop it, Grace.
姑娘 你疯了吧
You crazy, girl.
你不应该伤害我的
You shouldn't have hurt me.
- 放我走 - 你肯定会揭发我的
- Let me go! - Y-You'll tell on me.
你不是什么好人 和莫莉一样 大家说的没错
You're not nice, like Molly, you're a monster,
你就是个魔鬼
just like everybody says here.
救命
Help me!
格蕾丝 内维尔 把凶器扔了 现在就扔了
Grace! Drop that blade, Neville, drop it right now.
娜塔莉
Natalie!
你们不知道发生了什么
You-you don't understand.
她攻击我 我发誓 你们得
She attacked me, I swear, you have...
让我说句话
Just listen to me for a second.
我的伤就是她弄的
Sh-She did this to me.
娜塔莉
Natalie!
我当时得逃跑
I had to escape.
闭嘴
Be quiet!
别说了
Uh, please,
你们两个 都退后
back up, both of you.
我们不会伤害你 我们只是希望你能放了她
We're not gonna hurt you. We just need you to let her go.
不
No.
娜塔莉
Natalie...
内维尔 她是我妹妹
That's my sister, Neville.
你知道吗 我很爱她
I love her very much, okay?
我不想让她出什么事
I wouldn't want anything to happen to her.
内维尔 我们和你妈妈聊过
Neville, we spoke with your mother.
我妈妈
My mum?
为什么
Why?
因为我们知道她非常关心你
Because we know how much she cares about you.
就像我关心我妹妹一样
As much as I care about my sister.
如果你伤害我妹妹 你妈妈怎么办
How would your mom feel if you hurt her?
你知道的 她会非常伤心
You know how upset that would make her, don't you?
她会对你非常失望
She would be so disappointed in you.
拜托了 内维尔
Please, Neville.
别跑了
That's enough!
你被逮捕了 明白了吗
You're under arrest, all right?
没事了 格蕾丝
It's okay, Grace.
没事了
It's okay.
洛兹
Roz.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
- 你好啊 - 你到底为什么
- Hi. - Why the bloody hell
让派特里克·莱恩溜进俱乐部
did you sneak Patrick Ryan into the club?
这事不怨我 好吧
I didn't. Okay?
他当时站在那
He was just standing there,
站在走廊里 马上就要被人抓住了
and he was in the corridor, about get caught,
- 我 - 所以你就睡了他
- and I... - So you shagged him.
不过是逢场作戏
It was just pretend.
怎么了
Why?
- 你嫉妒了 - 我现在没和你开玩笑
- Are you jealous? - This isn't a bloody joke!
莫莉的哥哥溜进了芬奇的办公室
Molly's brother broke into Finch's office.
偷了芬奇的客户清单
He stole the client ledger.
天哪
God...
凯莉 芬奇现在非常生气
Finch is on a warpath, Kaley.
如果让他发现了 你跟这件事有关系
If he finds out you had anything to do with it,
他肯定会找到我们
he's going to hunt us down
把我们两个都弄死
and kill us both.
莫莉
先生 33号♥
来吧 Pepper 自己上车
Come on, Pepper, get on with it.
芬奇 怎
Finch. What...
你怎么来这了
What brings you out here?
你和你表弟
You and your cousin...
你们关系挺好的 是吧
you're pretty close, are you?
还行吧
Relatively.
布弗雷先生 你跟我说的是实话吗
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表