剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
法官大人
Your Honor,
验尸官判定是自杀
the coroner ruled the death a suicide.
死者有抑郁症病史
Decedent has a history of depression.
他父亲在他八岁时上吊自杀了
His own father hung himself when the boy was eight.
无论检察官女士的态度多么冷漠
Regardless of Madam Prosecutor's callous attitude,
我们还是想上呈一位新的证人
we would like to present a new witness.
你想传唤威尔士王子作为证人
You want to call the prince of Wales as a witness?
即使对你来说 这也是一次冒险啊 哥特瑞
It's a stretch, Gutterie, even for you.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
法官大人 他或许流着皇室的血
Your Honor, he may bleed royal blue,
但他和此案密切相关
but he is intimately involved in this case.
想为我的当事人进行公正 彻底的辩护
A fair and thorough defense of my client
- 就取决于他的证词了 - 胡说
- depends on this testimony. - Rubbish!
他这不过是又想不合时宜地
Just another one of his wildly inappropriate
- 分散大家的注意 - 霍尔小姐说得对
- distractions. - Ms. Hall is right.
你别想把我的法庭变成一场马戏表演
You will not turn my courtroom into a circus sideshow.
你明白了吗 哥特瑞先生
Is that clear, Mr. Gutterie?
我...很抱歉 法官大人
I... I'm sorry, Your Honor,
我不明白
I-I don't understand
为什么这位证人会因为他的血统
why this witness is being summarily denied
被如此草率地拒绝
because of his bloodline.
律师 你在质疑我的权威吗
Counsel, are you questioning my authority?
不 我没有 法官大人 我在质疑您的公正性
No, I am not, Your Honor; I am questioning your impartiality.
皇室家族找过您吗
Has the Royal Family approached you?
- 因为如果这样的话... - 你再说一个词
- 'Cause if that... - One more word,
我就判你蔑视法庭
and I will hold you in contempt.
- 如果为一场公正的审判抗争... - 你听清楚了吗
- If fighting for a fair trial... - Is that clear?
好吧 那么 如果可以的话...
All right, then if, um, I may, uh,
您能不能准许进行短暂休庭
perhaps you can grant me a brief recess
好让我去找另一位证人
so I may find another witness,
一位辩方不会反对的证人
one that the prosecution will not object to.
我告诉过你
I told you.
我不会作证的
I'm not testifying.
你在听过我的论点之前就这么说了
That was before you heard my proposition.
我们扯平了 哥特瑞
We've evened the score, Gutterie.
我为了你放弃了科特尼
I gave up The Courtenay for you.
- 牺牲了我的生计 - 你的"生计"
- Sacrificed my livelihood. - Your "Livelihood."
你的真实职业不是骗美女去当妓♥女♥
Your true calling is not whoring out hotties,
你是DJ 洛兹兹 洛兹
you're DJ Rozzie Roz.
我听过你打碟
I heard you spin.
你很有才华 当然你也有颜值
You got the talent, you certainly got the look.
你只需要一个机遇
All you need is the break.
而我就是那个让一切实现的人
And I'm just the guy to make it happen for you,
在一个有铁斯托和大卫·库塔 像新家一样的地方
in the home away from home for Tiesto, for David Guetta...
铁斯托 大卫·库塔均是著名DJ
拉斯维加斯
Las Vegas?
我说的是"洛兹 维加斯"
I'm talking "Roz Vegas."
我以前的一个当事人刚刚
Former client of mine just opened up
在长街开了一家全新的俱乐部
the brand-new hot spot on the Strip.
拉斯维加斯最繁荣的街道
他永生都感激我 让他不用蹲监狱
He's eternally grateful for me keeping his ass out of prison.
作为交换 他同意和你签约
In exchange, he's agreed to book you
让你在他的屋顶酒吧工作四个月
for a four-month stint in his rooftop club.
你只需要告诉陪审团事实就行了
All you got to do is tell the jury the truth.
西奥王子在上莫莉·莱恩
Prince Theo was shagging Molly Ryan,
而且他对于正在她肚子里发育的小王子
and he wasn't too happy about the little prince
不是很满意
sprouting in her belly.
你一定是走投无路了
You must be pretty desperate.
才不得不来贿赂我
Having to bribe me.
严格来说 这不是贿赂
Technically, that's not a bribe.
这样做还是很危险
It's still dangerous.
洛兹
Roz.
如果这能帮格蕾丝脱罪 你必须试试
If this can get Grace off, you have to try it.
你得听听那个迷幻牛郎的话
You ought to listen to Drugstore Cowboy over here,
"迷幻牛郎"为一部讲述瘾君子故事的电影
因为他是对的
'cause he's right.
我没这个时间
I don't have time for this.
- 进展不错啊 - 厚颜无♥耻♥的家伙
- That went well. - Cheeky bugger.
如果我有警徽 他就会开口的
If I'd had my damn badge, he would've talked,
这是肯定的
that's for sure.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
你好
Hello.
篱笆修剪得真漂亮
Really nice hedge work.
"只有艺术家才能照顾好一个花♥园♥"
"Takes an artist to tend a garden,"
我爸爸以前一直这么说
that's what my dad used to say.
他们要在这里开这么多派对
And this place needs to look good
这地方得像样一点 对吧
with all the parties they throw here, right?
上周末有个婚礼
Was a wedding last weekend.
一个家伙喝多了 全吐在栀子花上了
Some bloke got sick out here, all over the gardenias.
我能和你谈谈一个去年十一月
Can I talk to you about a woman
来这里参加过派对的女人吗
who was at a party here last November?
她此后就消失了
She hasn't been seen since.
她的名字叫杰西卡·马歇尔
Her name's Jessica Marshall.
你们是谁 警♥察♥吗
What are you, the police?
你有兄弟姐妹吗 先生
Do you have any siblings, sir?
是兄弟还是姐妹
Brother or sister?
一个哥哥 一个妹妹 怎么了
One of each. Why?
我妹妹
My sister, my little sister,
现在正在因为她没做过的事情接受审判
is on trial for a murder she didn't commit.
失踪的那个女人
And the disappearance of that woman
是一条重要的线索 能帮到她
could be a clue that could help her.
求你了 帮帮我们
So, please, if you can help us.
我的天哪
Bloody hell.
你认识她 你认出这个女人了吗
Do you know her? Do you recognize this woman?
跟我来
Follow me.
这和杰西卡的耳环正好配一对
It's an exact match to Jessica's earrings.
就在其中一场奇怪的舞会结束之后 我捡到的
Found it after one of them strange parties.
为什么说奇怪
How was it strange?
第一点 四处都是安保
Well, first off, there was security everywhere.
小伙子都穿着西装 耳朵里插着耳机
Blokes in suits, earphones in one ear.
窗户都遮住了
Covered up the windows.
天知道他们在里面都干什么了
God knows what they were doing inside.
你是在哪发现这个耳环的
Where exactly did you find that?
花♥园♥的南面 树林那边
In the South Garden, back in the woods.
什么时候的事
And when was that?
去年十一月 刚过完圣安德鲁节
Last November, just after Saint Andrew's Day.
圣安德鲁节 十一月三十日
那是她失踪两天之后
That's two days after she went missing.
我给派克打电♥话♥
I'm calling Pike.
西奥王子将会在三十分钟之内
Prince Theo will be arriving at the hospital
到达医院 我们稍事休息
in the next 30 minutes, and we will break to coverage
随后为您继续直播
as soon as it begins.
这里是CNB新闻
This is CNB News.
停车
Stop.
哥们 封路了 掉头吧
Uh, street's closed, mate. Turn it around.
我想去医院接我小妹妹
I'm just picking up my little sister from the hospital.
她出院了
She's being released now.
那你得等西奥王子走了之后 才能过去
You'll have to wait until after Prince Theo's appearance.
先生 她才九岁
Sir, she's nine years old.
她上周在巴特西被一辆公交车撞了
She got hit by a bus in Battersea last week.
腿折了 肺都被刺破了
Broken leg, punctured lung.
该死的公交车司机
Bloody bus drivers.
先生 她还在等我
Sir, she's waiting for me.
我五分钟之内离开这
I'll-I'll be five minutes.
行吧 动作快点
All right. Make it quick.
谢谢
Aye.
沃特斯女士 你和莫莉
Ms. Walters, did you and Molly
都在科特尼俱乐部工作吗
both work at The Courtenay Club?
是的
Yes.
她在那做妓♥女♥ 对吗
Where she was a prostitute, correct?
对
Yes.
你的职务是什么
And what was your position there?
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表