剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
卢克怎么了
Luc, what's going on?
我洗澡时 你吸毒了吗
Did you do a line while I was in the shower?
我一整晚没睡 我需要点东西提神
I was up all night. I needed something,
要不我永远也别想准时完成画作了
or I'll never finish these paintings in time.
你必须保持头脑清醒
You need to keep a clear head.
尤其是现在
Now more than ever.
我们都必须这么做
We both do.
我都不知道我为什么要办这愚蠢的画展了
I don't even know why I'm doing this stupid show.
那个画廊对我的画作一点兴趣都没有
That gallery's not interested in my art.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
两天前 他们给我打了电♥话♥ 格蕾丝
They called two days ago, Grace.
他们知道我没有足够的时间完成优秀的画作
They know that's not enough time to produce quality work.
这不单单是关于我了
This isn't about me.
如今还有莫莉
This is about Molly.
所以呢
So?
就算你不办画展
Molly won't be any less dead
莫莉也已经死了
if you don't do the show.
格蕾丝
Grace.
不 抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
也该有好事发生了
It's about time something good happened.
所以 如果画廊只想得到你的作品
So, if the gallery is using you for your art,
那你就反过来利用他们
use them...
以及媒体
and the press, too.
让他们关注你的作品 而不是你本身
Turn their spotlight from you to your art.
你的作品很棒 卢克
Your work is brilliant, Luc.
它应该被更多人欣赏
It deserves to be seen.
那绝对会是很精彩的一晚
It's going to be an incredible night.
很难忘的一晚
One you'll want to remember forever.
所以向我保证
So promise me...
别再吸毒了
no more blow.
求你了
Please.
我保证
I promise.
你迟到了
You're late.
在我给你这个之前
Before I give you these,
我得搞清楚 我是在包庇一个杀人犯吗
I just need to know, am I covering up for a murderer here?
如果威尔士亲王杀了人
If the Prince of Wales had committed murder,
你真的觉得你会找到尸体吗
do you really think you'd have found the body?
所以他是那个孩子的父亲
Okay, so he's the father of the baby then?
这就说得通了
Ha, that makes sense.
我们之所以没有找到和胎儿相匹配的基因
That's why we didn't get a hit on the fetal DNA
是因为皇室成员的基因不在系统里 对吧
'cause the royals aren't in the system, are they?
但为什么让我这么做
But then why have me do this?
反正我们也不能证明
It's not like we can match any bodily fluids
这上面有西奥王子的体液
Prince Theo left on these, anyway.
这只是个测试
That was just a test.
如今你通过了
You've passed,
我有个工作要交给你
and now I've got a little job for you.
我需要一瓶莫莉·莱恩的血
I need you to get a vial of Molly Ryan's blood.
以此来诬陷别人
To frame someone else.
我不会这么做的
I don't think so.
但你却不介意
You didn't have a problem
诬陷多诺万·特伦布利 不是吗
framing Donovan Trimbly, did you?
好吧
All right, that...
为了防止一个变♥态♥
was me doing what I had to do to stop a sick bastard
囚禁并折磨另一个孩子致死
locking another kid in a basement and torturing him
我不得不那么做
to death, all right?
你知道如何了结一起案子
You know how to close a case,
这就是我们要你做的
and that is what we need you to do.
在别人发现莫莉·莱恩和王子的联♥系♥前
Find a solid suspect and wrap up this investigation
找个可信的嫌疑人 然后了结这起案子
before anyone traces Molly Ryan back to the prince.
这脏活 你得另请高明了
You're going to have to find someone else
我退出
to do your dirty work for you, I'm out.
这是其中一个选择
That's a choice,
但每个选择都会带来不同的后果 不是吗
but every choice has a consequence, doesn't it?
这个选择会让你在整个部门的注视下
This one includes being arrested in front of your
被逮捕
entire department
然后失去所有通过民事案件赚的钱
and losing every quid you've got to civil suits.
听着 如果你想举报我
Listen, if you were to expose me,
每一个我抓起来的凶手都会被释放
every killer that I've ever put away could be released.
你能忍♥受这样吗
I mean, can you live with that?
真正的问题是 你能忍♥受这样吗
Question really, is can you live with that?
哈里斯太太 我们知道那张照片一定是
Mrs. Harris, we know the photo had to be taken
在这间公♥寓♥拍的
from this apartment.
我不知道可能是谁拍的
I don't know who could have taken it.
你一个人住吗
Do you live alone?
只有我和我的儿子
It's just me and my little boy.
是啊 那女孩的事真遗憾
Yeah, it's a shame about that girl.
我确实找过一些油漆工来
You know, I did have some painters out here
就在大约一个月以前
about a month back.
而且我不会再让他们过来了
And I wouldn't have them back again,
我能很明确地告诉你们
I'll tell you that much.
他们是偷鸡摸狗的那种
Shifty sorts.
他们走后两个星期
Two weeks after they'd gone,
我发现我的女王钻石禧年肖像邮票
I realized my Diamond Portrait Jubilee stamps
不见了
had gone missing.
你有他们的具体联♥系♥方式吗
You got any contact details for them?
呃
Um.
让我找找
Let me see.
我可能
I might have...
把收据放在了什么地方
the receipt somewhere.
我来追查这些油漆工
I'll track those painters down.
可能他们之一的简历上有跟踪
Could be one of them's got stalking on his resume,
或者袭击女性的罪行
assaults on women.
房♥屋油漆... 仔细想想 对于一个跟踪狂来说
House painting... that's a really good cover
真是个极好的掩护
for a stalker when you think about it.
它让你轻易进入...
It gives you great access to...
别人家里
homes.
要不这样吧 伙计
Um, I tell you what, mate,
你 你继续
you, uh, you go on ahead.
我来处理这件事
I'll take care of this.
没问题
Sure.
别忘了黄金准则
Don't forget the golden rule.
你的警徽可以让你得到女人 但女人
The badge will get you women, but women,
会让你失去警徽
they'll get your badge.
我听说你让邓肯警官很难堪
I heard you did a real number on Officer Duncan.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你还好吗
You all right?
是的 还不错
Yeah, not bad.
或许我本该让他把我关进监狱
Maybe I should have let him toss me in the slammer.
这样就能让我逃脱
Would have gotten me out of
明天晚上格蕾丝 男朋友的艺术展了
Grace's boyfriend's art show tomorrow night.
他真的很有艺术天分的几率有多大
What are the odds he's actually any good?
请给这位女士来一品脱麦芽酒 谢谢
Uh, a pint of ale for the lady, please.
好的
Gotcha.
来两品脱吧
Make it two.
我真心觉得我们不应该一起喝酒
Yeah, I-I don't think we should really be drinking together.
谁说我们要一起喝酒了
Who said we're drinking together?
我们只是两个坐在酒吧里的人
We're just two people sitting at a bar.
别担心 我理解你如果你不能喝过
Don't worry, I'll understand if you can't keep up
一个美国女孩
with the American girl.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Hmm.
我来帮你拿着夹克
I'll hold your jacket.
不 没关系 拍张照就好
No, it's fine, just take the picture.
给我吧 你拿着很尴尬
Just give it, it looks awkward.
好的
Okay.
别交叉着手臂
Uncross your arms.
来吧 笑一笑
Come on, smile.
不是每一天你的男朋友
It's not every day your boyfriend
都能得到他的首次个展
gets his first solo exhibition.
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表