剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表
就是不死
She just wouldn't die.
告诉格蕾丝 我很抱歉
Tell Grace I'm sorry.
不 卢克不
No, Luc, no!
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
我是探长派克 我所在的位置
This is D.I. Pike. I need immediate medical assistance
- 亟需医疗救护 - 他快不行了
- at my location. - We're losing him!
挺住 兄弟 为什么我们没有在你的衣服上
Come on, mate. Why didn't we find any blood
发现血 你把衣服放哪儿了
on your clothes? Where did you put your clothes?
卢克 卢克
Luc! Luc!
我把它们
I-I fed them...
喂龙了
...to the dragon.
你把它们喂龙了
You fed them to the dragon?
龙 什么龙 什么意思
The dragon. What's the dragon? What does that mean?
拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on. Come on.
卢克 卢克 不要
Luc! Luc! No!
娜塔莉我们救不了他 他死了
There was nothing we could do to save him, Natalie. He's dead.
卢克死了 听见了吗
Luc is dead, all right?
天呐 难以置信
Oh, my God, I... I can't believe it.
我们录下了他的供词
We got his confession on tape.
我觉得那不够
I don't think that'll be enough.
卢克在法庭上那么一闹之后 钱纳里法官
After what Luc pulled in court, Judge Chenery
可能会认为他在临死前撒谎救她
will probably believe he lied on his deathbed to save her.
我们需要一些东西证实他的供述
We need something to corroborate his story,
一个物证
a piece of physical evidence.
我知道 我们正努力在找
I know, I know. We're working on it.
快一点 他们就要作出判决了
Well, work fast. They're about to deliver a verdict.
哥特瑞先生 你的当事人呢
Where is your client, Mr. Gutterie?
只有被告出席后我才能让陪审团入场
I can't bring in the jury until the defendant is present.
我不知道 法官大人
Well, I don't know, Your Honor.
也许我渊博的同行不想听这次判决
Perhaps my learned friend would rather not hear this verdict.
如果这是你们的又一项拖延策略 哥特瑞先生
If this is another of your delaying tactics, Mr. Gutterie,
我不仅会对你的蔑视法庭罪处以罚款
I won't just fine you for contempt...
还保证会让你永远不能在这个国家当律师
I'll see that you never practice law in this country again.
我本来很高兴自己开车送格蕾丝
Well, I would have gladly chauffeured Grace myself
以确保她准时到达 但你们的监狱系统
to ensure her timely arrival, but your prison system
似乎认为它更适合这项任务
seems to think it's better suited to the task.
很明显他们
Apparently they were, uh,
有点高估自身的能力了
a little overconfident in their abilities.
职员 联♥系♥一下监狱交通部
Officer, get in contact with prison transport
弄清楚为什么他们会耽误
and find out why in God's good name they're delaying
我的进程
my proceedings.
五队 紧急消息
Unit Five, this is dispatch
要求立即联♥系♥
requesting immediate contact.
五队 请回复 五队
Unit Five, come in, please, Unit Five.
我早料到他们现在会紧张起来 没关系
I expected them to get jumpy by now. It's fine.
我们差不多可以弃车了
We're nearly at the drop car.
然后我们直接回家
Then we're on the home straight.
- 停车 停车 - 什么
- Stop the van. Stop the van! - What?
怎么了 你要吐吗
What's the matter? You gonna be sick?
不 这是个错误 我们得回去
No. This is a mistake. We have to go back.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
太晚了
It's too late.
如果回去 我们都要坐牢
If we go back, we both go to jail.
我做不到 我不能离开我姐姐
I can't do this. I can't leave my sister.
- 永远不能 - 格蕾丝
- Forever. - Grace,
我已经做了 做了无法回头的事
I've done things, things that can't be undone.
我放弃了一切
I've given up everything.
我很抱歉 乔什 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, Josh, I really am.
拜托
Please.
你真是个奇葩 不是吗
You're really something, aren't you?
那些文件...
The papers...
他们一点都不知道
they don't know the half of it.
我会想个办法补偿你
I'll figure out a way to make it up to you,
不让你陷入麻烦 我保证
to keep you out of trouble, I promise.
你早就过了能补偿我的那个点了
Oh, you are way past making it up to me.
已经太晚了
Way past that.
我们要完成由你开始的事
We're finishing what you started.
你干了什么
What the hell did you do?
我们搞砸了
We're screwed.
你听见了吗
Do you hear that?
他们来找我们了
They're coming for us.
如果你按我说的做 你的处境不会变糟
This doesn't have to go bad for you if you do exactly as I say.
你是神经病吗 事情已经糟得一塌糊涂
Are you mental? It's already gone bad!
听我说 乔什
Listen to me, Josh.
你得把我关回去 然后你得
You're gonna put me back in my restraints, and you're gonna
使他们相信这完全是一场事故
convince them this was all an accident.
不不不 他们不会相信我们的
No. No. No, they'll never believe us.
你要让他们相信
You'll make them believe.
或者你也可以开始逃跑
Or you can start running.
但听上去你现在应该没有时间了
But it doesn't sound like you've got much of a head start now.
莫莉·莱恩的公♥寓♥里一定有什么
There must be something in Molly Ryan's flat,
- 我们没注意到的东西 - 不要抱太大希望 兄弟
- something we missed. - Don't get your hopes up, mate.
犯罪现场技术员搜遍了这个地方
Crime scene techs scoured every inch of this place.
如果卢克把他的血衣放在了什么地方
If Luc left his bloody clothes anywhere,
我们肯定早就发现了
we'd have found them.
也许他没有把它们放在这栋建筑里
Maybe he didn't leave them in the building.
屋顶上也都找了 你知道的
Been all over the roof, too. You know that.
内维尔说他来这里偷莫莉东西的时候
Neville told us he jumped from his roof to Molly's
从他的屋顶跳到莫莉屋顶上
when he came over there to steal her things.
也许卢克也跳了
Maybe Luc made the jump, too.
这里只有鸽子粪
There's nothin' but pigeon droppings up here, mate.
我找到了
I found something.
该死 只是垃圾而已
Oh, damn it. It's just rubbish.
可能不是这个屋顶
This might not even be the right roof, you know?
卢克可能把他的衣服藏在任意一个屋顶上
Luc could've hidden his clothes on any one of these rooftops.
犯罪现场技术员随时会赶来
Crime scene techs will be here any minute,
但他们也不能及时搜查所有的屋顶
but, even still, they won't be able to search them all in time.
你怎么想 要去下一个屋顶找找吗
What do you reckon, try the next one over?
卢克说他把衣服喂龙了 对吧
Luc said he fed his clothes to the dragon, right?
我认为我们应该去龙那里
I think we should go to the dragon.
双子龙
就是这样 宝贝儿
Mmm, that's it, baby.
你喜欢这样 对吧
You like that, don't you?
你真调皮
You're such a naughty boy.
你真坏
Ooh, you're such a bad boy.
这样舒服吗
Does that feel good?
确实舒服
Yes, it does.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
抱歉
Oh, excuse me.
我不是故意打扰的
I didn't mean to interrupt.
天呐 天呐 没事的
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. It's okay.
没事的 我止住血了
It's okay. I got it.
没事的 没事的 放松
It's fine. It's okay. Relax.
慢慢呼吸 好吗
Just breathe, okay?
没事的 看着我
It's okay. Look at me.
做点什么
Do something.
拜托你
Please!
叫救护车什么的
Call an ambulance or something.
没事的
It's fine.
夏洛特...
Charlotte...
夏洛特
Charlotte.
听着 他快死了 你得立刻叫人来
Look, he's gonna die. You need to call someone now.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
哦 我的...
Um... oh, my...
夏洛特
Charlotte.
别担心
Here.
会没事的 一切都会没事的
It's gonna be fine. Everything's gonna be fine.
格蕾丝·阿特伍德一案自始至终都充满戏剧性
The Grace Atwood case is full of drama to the very end.
声名狼藉的被告竟然在自己的判决上迟到了
The infamous defendant was late to her own verdict
原因是一个狗仔追着她的犯人运输卡车
because a paparazzo chased her prison transport van,
导致车辆失控并撞毁
剧集 | 罪(2016) | 导航列表