剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
土豆 秀色可餐
Potatoes. Extraordinary.
盐
Salt.
一公斤
是的 直产于当地盐井
Si. From the local salt mines.
看看这盐的光泽
Look at the way that glistens.
简直就像是小颗粗糙切割的钻石
It's almost like little rough cut diamonds.
太美了
Beautiful.
希望这些钻石能成为主厨的最佳朋友
I'm hoping these diamonds are a chef's best friend.
我的天 太棒了
Oh my Lord. Amazing.
请给我六个牛油果
Six avocado please.
几颗大蒜
Couple of bulbs of garlic.
我刚刚看到了红辣椒乐队的大粉丝
And I've just spotted a big fan of the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
这种很辣
你想要我咬一口
You want me to bite it?
一大早七点钟就咬
At 7:00 in the morning?
你可以吃这个
没错 这很辣
Si. That's hot.
你把这当早餐吃
You eat this for breakfast?
天哪
Man.
我的嘴要烧起来了
My mouth is on fire.
女士 女士
Madam, madam.
-谢谢 谢谢 -谢谢你 谢谢你
- Thank you, thank you. - Thank you, thank you.
我的天
Oh my Lord.
从我的秘鲁火♥辣♥女孩那得到辣椒的庇护
Armed with a chili from my Peruvian Spice Girl,
我已经准备好去面对我的烹饪对手了
I'm ready to face my culinary foe.
我出发前往弥尔 神圣谷的一家餐厅
So I'm heading to Mil, a Sacred Valley restaurant
位于1150英尺高高处的烹饪对决
11 and a half thousand feet up for my cook off
对手是秘鲁烹饪王子维吉奥·马丁内斯
with the Prince of Peruvian cuisine Virgilio Martinez.
维吉奥 天哪 这地方真美
Virgilio. Man look at this place.
你好吗
Hey, how are you?
太好了 真高兴见到你
You good, good to see you.
还顺利吗
How's it going?
首先 这真的是一处建餐厅的好地方
Uh, first of all, that is a spot for a restaurant honestly.
你运气真好
You're a lucky boy.
这周真让我大长见识
So, uh, what a week.
我去了好多地方
I have been everywhere.
我现在对神圣谷已经了若指掌了
I understand the Sacred Valley like it's the back of my hand.
你这个疯子
You crazy man.
-你确定吗 真的吗 -希望是的
- Are you sure. Really? - I'm hoping so.
你做足了功课
You did your homework.
我确实做足了功课 所以我等不及要进厨房♥
I did do my homework so I'm dying to get into the kitchen
因为我想向你展示我所了解到的东西
because I wanna show you what I've understood
并实践一下
and got up to speed with.
没有厨房♥ 我们要在户外烹饪
Oy, no kitchen, we're gonna cook outdoors.
你看到火了吧 这是你的炉子
You see the fire, and this is your stove,
这就是我们的技术
you know, this is our technology.
-认真的吗 -对
- Seriously? - Yeah.
-别闹了 -去吧
- Oh stop it. - Yeah.
我了个去
Bloody hell.
我带你去厨房♥转转
I'm gonna show you your kitchen.
你大爷的
Fricking hell.
我从没在这种炉子上煮过饭
I've never cooked on a stove like that.
实际上 我们管这个叫土灶
Yeah, you know, we call it huatia,
-土灶 -好吧
- Huatia. - yeah okay.
这个技术 是多久以前发明的
This technique how far does this go back?
这非常传统 地道的印加炉具
This is very traditional. This is very Inca.
它是用泥糊在一起的
And it's stuck together with mud.
是的
Yep.
用泥巴烤箱烹饪 不是我所计划的
Cooking with a mud oven is not what I had planned.
我是外来者
I'm the outsider,
所以我要动真格了 并大干一番
so I've gotta put my game face on and get dirty.
这是我的杵和臼
This is my pestle and mortar.
你的灶台 你的杵臼
Your station, your pestle mortar.
这是我的位置 我的炉子
This is my, my stove.
我邀请了这周认识的农民们参加宴席
I've invited the farmers I met this week to the feast,
我得让他们看看他们的课没有浪费
so I need to show them their lessons haven't gone to waste.
就这样了 我们别搞复杂了
That's it man. Let's make is simple.
我真想揍你一顿
Now, I'm gonna kick your ass.
我五天前第一次吃这种肉
I first tasted this meat five days ago,
不 它不是一只巨大的豚鼠
and no, it's not a giant guinea pig.
-看看这东西 -是啊
- Look at this thing. - Yeah.
这只羊驼比他都大
The alpaca's bigger than him.
谢谢你 阿尔贝托
非常好
谢谢
Gracias.
-好了 -挑你要的部分吧
- Right. - Choose your cut.
我要脊肉
I'm gonna go for the saddle.
挑了个简单的
Oh, the easy one, huh?
不 不是简单 是因为脊肉没有脂肪
No it's not easy, no. 'Cause there's no fat on there.
我挑脖子
I'll, I'll pick the neck.
我还要用些舌头
I'm gonna use some of the tongue.
最简单的炖舌头 你来吧
The easy part, oh, the braised tongue. There you go.
那心脏呢
What about the heart.
我爱心脏
I love heart.
你要选哪个
Which one are you gonna go for?
这会有些困难 你知道这些人
It's gonna be difficult, you know these guys,
农民们
the farmers they...
你做饭时你还没出生呢 好吗
I was cooking before you were born. Okay?
但这些农民 他们吃东西
They but these farmers, they eat,
他们很喜欢吃心脏
I mean they are very used to eating heart.
所以你可能要吃亏了
So it's gonna be tough for you.
好吧 脊肉和心脏归我
Okay, so saddle, heart for me.
给你最美味的部分
You're gonna go for the most delicious part.
我要脖子 开始吧
I'll take the neck, let's go.
我很兴奋 也很紧张
I'm excited, nervous at the same time.
这个厨师是认真的
This cook is serious,
我得利用好这周学到的一切
and I've gotta draw on everything that I've learnt all week,
理解的 寻找的 挖到的 钓到的
understood, searched for, dug for, fished for,
爬山和上气不接下气得来的
climbed for and been out of breath for.
神圣谷
The Sacred Valley,
就像高纬度的绿洲
it's like this oasis, at high altitude.
是时候把它放在盘子里了
Now it's time to put it on the plate.
腰肉没有脂肪
So there's no fat on this loin,
我想确定这些
so I just want to make sure
已经有羊驼油脂了
these already have alpaca fat rendered down,
就像传统的鹅脂一样
almost like we'd do traditional goose fat.
羊驼心上炉烤了
The alpaca hearts hit the stove.
但感受到这份炙热的却是我
But it's me that's feeling the heat.
你做这个酱要干吗
What you doing there with that paste?
我在做腌料
I'm doing my marinade.
腌料
Marinade.
很多绿色的草本植物 一点亚马逊薄荷
Lot of green herbs. A little bit of huacatay.
大家的期待值非常高
The level of expectations are huge.
你可能是山腰上的灰狗
You may be a greyhound up the mountainside,
但相信我 在厨房♥我比你强
but trust me I do have an advantage in the kitchen,
你很快就要尝到了
which you're gonna taste.
维吉奥也许觉得用他的脖子腌料能打败我
Virgilio might sense victory with his neck marinade,
但我要拿出我的秘密武器了
but I'm about to unleash my secret weapon.
我要开始做酱了
Right, I'm gonna start my paste,
用这些超棒的芒果和辣椒
using those amazing mangoes and some chili.
我在塔斯塔约克
学到的这个方法
你感觉怎么样
How d'you feel?
你有氧气面罩吗
Yeah. D'you have any oxygen masks?
从我的肺到羊驼的心再到维吉奥的舌头
From my lungs to the alpaca hearts to Virgilio's tongue,
一切都有条不紊
it's all happening.
这些舌头真漂亮
Right, these tongues are beautiful.
这有点像焦糖
This is like a little gastric,
用天然的糖制成
which is done with the natural sugar.
羊驼肉就像一种成熟的
And the alpaca's like a mature, sort of almost like
一种略带甜味的成熟羔羊肉
a mature lamb with a little hint of sweetness.
所以我要在烤的时候涂上酱汁
So I'm gonna glaze that as they cook.
维吉奥正在做最后一道羊驼菜
Virgilio's now cooking his final alpaca dish.
你为什么要把羊驼脑放进煎蛋饼里
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表