剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
Oh damn! They're so slippery.
好吧 它现在去哪了
Right, where has he gone now?
别动 我看得见它的脊椎
Don't move. I can see a spine in there.
你得确保抓住它的时候
You've got to make sure that you can get him in such a way
能承受住它的重量
that you're supporting his weight.
好
Yes.
因为它可不小
Because he's a big boy.
把你的手伸下去 给它挠痒痒 让它放松
Get your hands under there, sort of tickle him, have him relax.
你抓住它了 对
You've got him now, right.
你很专注
You're totally committed to this.
我早就准备好了
I was born ready.
来吧 事不过三 你准备好了吗
Let's go! Third time lucky, come on! You ready?
我准备好了
Yeah, I'm ready.
对 干得漂亮 抓住了
Yes! Good boy! Got it!
个头真不小
Well, that is not small.
天呐 你干得真不错
Go on, you've done bloody well!
看看这大小
Look at the size of that thing.
老天 它真漂亮
My God! He's beautiful.
我觉得它足足有6公斤
I reckon he's a good 6 KG.
太疯狂了
That's insane.
知道吗 没有水它也能活好几天
You know, he can survive out of water for days...
真的吗
Serious?
如果迫不得已的话 它们是不错的宠物
if he had to. They make great pets.
是啊 你可以喂它们 它们就是宠物了
Yeah, I know. You can feed them and they're.
别啊
No!
我只是惊叹不已
I'm just amazed.
惊叹于它的大小
I'm amazed at the size of them.
我惊叹你居然吻了它
I'm amazed you kissed it.
毛利人捕捉鳗鱼已有数百年
The Maori have been catching eels for hundreds of years.
我该把它放回去吗
Shall I put it back?
对 放回去吧
Yeah, put him back.
但根据传统 人们只取自己所需
But, according to tradition, you only take what you need,
因为杰里米已经有一条鳗鱼吃了
and since Jeremy has already an eel to eat,
我们要把这尤物放生
we're letting this beauty go.
我为你作为鳗鱼中的长者而致意
愿你长命百岁
你没说这家伙有水蟒这么大
You didn't tell me the size of a fricking anaconda.
太惊人了 是吧 老兄
It was awesome, hey, bro?
原来他不只是捕鱼行家
It turns out he's not just an expert fisherman,
家常烟熏食物对他来说也是手到擒来
he's also pretty handy with a homemade smoker.
看起来太棒了
That looks beautiful.
是微熏的吧
It's lightly smoked, right?
是微熏的
It's lightly smoked.
看看里面多湿润
Look how moist it is.
太美味了 很甜美
That's delicious. It's so sweet.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thank you, brother.
对于一位大厨来说 如此接近食材产地
There's something so important from a chef's point of view
是一件非常重要的事
to get that close with the source.
对你而言 食物带有毛利印记有多重要
How important is the food with a Maori connect for you now?
用我们的话说 全在乎普库
It's all about the puku, we say.
普库
The puku.
普库 就是胃
The puku, the stomach, eh?
这正是从体内迸发的
That's the source of emotions and feelings
情感与感受
comes from the guts.
没错
Yeah.
很多人家 以前为了保护鳗而发生争斗
And families used to fight to protect the eels.
-真的吗 -真的很重要 我们保护的
- Really? - It was that important that we preserved
不仅是一种食材 更是生态环境
not only the food but the environment.
因为生态环境好 鳗鱼才能存活
Because with this eel comes the environment as well,
我们对此感到无比自豪
and we're really proud of that.
我曾经发掘的那些美味
Those delicacies that I've discovered
上至丛林顶部 下至海洋潜水
from foraging the forest, to diving
但现在吃过这种鳗 它绝对能排榜首
and now with that eel on top of that,
这就像是烹饪世界所珍藏的
it's almost like it's one of the best kept secrets
顶级秘密之一 毛利美食
in the culinary world: Maori cuisine.
他们和食材之间有如此紧密的联♥系♥
They have so much real close‐knit connect with ingredients.
灵肉契合
It's spiritual.
如今我有机会一窥毛利美食
And now I've got a pedigree of Maori insights,
我已经迫不及待去品尝一番了
and I'm desperate now to have a go.
谢谢 祝你健康
Thank you. Kia ora.
祝你健康
Kia ora.
祝你健康
Kia ora!
-祝你健康 -祝你健康
- Kia ora. - Kia ora.
现在我离最后的宴会只差一味食材之遥了
There's just one more ingredient I need for the final feast.
莫妮可吩咐我向山里进发
Monique has instructed me to head for the hills
去找寻一种野山羊
in search of a mountain goat
当然了 她希望我自己去打猎
and, of course, she expects me to hunt it myself,
但要在向导的监督之下 丹·罗素
under the watchful eye of guide, Dan Russell.
这种山羊在十八世纪引入新西兰时
Introduced to New Zealand in the 18th century,
是一种外来入侵物种
goats are an invasive species
因为没有自然的天敌
and, with no natural predators,
它们对本地植被造成了
they've caused untold damage
难以估量的破坏
to native vegetation.
山羊破坏了这个岛的多少植被
How desolated had the land become because of the goats?
它们破坏到了这种程度吗
Are they destroying that much?
它们真是害虫
They're a real pest.
十五年前它们完全不受管控
15 years ago they were right out of control,
但我们必须管理它们 因为新西兰
and we need to control them because New Zealand
-并不天然适合与这些动物共存 -没错
- wasn't built to have all these animals here. - Yeah.
毛利人一向能找到办法
The Maori have always sought to live in harmony
和自然环境和谐共处
with their environment.
对于现代的新西兰人来说
Hunting invasive species
捕猎入侵物种可能是一种
may be one way for modern‐day Kiwis
帮助恢复生态平衡的方法
to help redress the balance.
这种办法的最大优点是
And the best side of it,
你可以把自己捕获到的猎物带回家
you get to take food home that you've sourced yourself.
没错
Sure.
美美地烹饪掉 并为此感到自豪
Cook it up and be proud of it.
对 那是最重要的部分
Yeah. That's the important part.
美味肥硕的放养山羊
Beautiful big free‐range goat.
是啊 瞧瞧它的个头
Yeah. The size of him.
它知道我们来了
He knows we're here.
我想去那边有小山丘的地方
So, I want to get so there's a bit of a middle mound.
我们可以从灌木里穿过去
We can go through the brush,
这里没有让你躺下开枪的地方
there's going to be nowhere for you to lay down and get a shot.
-没错 -我们悄悄溜过去
- No. - We'll sneak up and just
-好的 -盯紧它
- Yeah. - put eyes on him.
没问题
Sure.
我希望我们绕过山脊后
I hoping that, when we get round this ridge
再走183米 就能进入可射击的范围
another 200 yards we'll be in shootable range.
果不其然 刚刚绕过山脊...
Sure enough, just beyond the ridge...
我看到它就在这
I see it just here.
我们就又发现了两只山羊
...we spot two more goats.
我会尽量靠近些
I'll try and get closer.
它看过来了
He's looking over.
别让它看到你
Don't let it see you.
我必须快速行动 但我们身处的地面坎坷不平
I need to act fast, but we're on uneven ground,
给我的射击增加了极大的难度
making my shot extremely difficult.
那侧腿跪下 把手肘放在膝盖上
Dig that knee in, dig your elbow into that leg.
它们转向我们了 合上螺栓
They're onto us. So close the bolt.
原来保险在这
Oh, this is the safe jar.
关上了
Closed.
-保险已关 -谢谢
- Safety's off. - Thank you.
慢慢来 你射击够稳吗
Just take your time. How steady can you hold it?
是的 我已经瞄准它了
Yeah, I'm on him now.
你确定这样可以击中它吗
And you reckon you can shoot it like that?
嗯 我已经瞄准了
Yeah, I'm on him now.
准备好了就开枪吧
The green light to shoot if we can.
慢慢来
Just take your time,
尽量打在山羊肩膀的边缘
and you want to hit right on the edge of the shoulder.
我正在打猎野山羊
I'm hunting wild mountain goats,
在新西兰南部的高山之上
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表