剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
-你♥爸♥来了吗 -我爸吗 没有
- Is Dad here? - Dad? No.
-所以你是机长 -我是机长 兄弟
- You're the captain. - I'm the captain, mate.
-认真的吗 -登机吧
- Seriously? - Jump on in!
-那副驾驶在哪呢 -你就是副驾驶
- Where's the co‐pilot? - You're the co‐pilot.
真的吗 你在开玩笑吗
Oh Jeez, really? Are you kidding me?
斯图尔特岛
娃娃脸乔尔要带我向北飞往南岛
Baby‐faced Joel is flying me north to the South Island,
新西兰
玛图基图基河
我会在这继续寻求宴会日的原料
where I'll continue my quest for ingredients for the final feast.
这里是我真正想去了解的
Now, this is where I want to really learn about
新西兰的食物
the food of New Zealand,
山河相间
mountains and rivers,
我的第一站是
and my first destination is
这下面的某一个地方
somewhere right down there.
与此同时
Alongside that,
和一个不到12岁的小飞行员一起飞行
flying with a pilot that's barely 12 years old.
哪年出生的
Date of birth is what?
我是96年的
96年生的吗
Born in '96?
那时我都开了第14家餐馆了
I'd opened my 14th restaurant by then.
风把飞机吹得像破布娃娃一样东倒西歪
The wind's throwing this plane around like a rag doll.
FWZ 最后2英里
年轻的乔尔可能
Something young Joel
枕边还放着布娃娃
probably still keeps next to his pillow.
不错啊
Not bad at all.
谢天谢地 他开得还行
Thank God he didn't that one up!
不好意思 电台那边听到我的话了吗
Sorry, is that on the airwave?
我不在乎
Uh, I don't care.
这就是壮观的玛图基图基河
This is the spectacular Matukituki river.
由高山上的冰川融水汇聚而成
Fed by towering glaciers,
是我寻找下一道
it's the perfect place
毛利佳肴的完美地点
to find my next Maori delicacy.
莫妮可安排我来见这位
Now, Monique's arranged for me
不可思议的鳗鱼渔夫
to meet this incredible eel fisherman.
她说你一看到他 就能认出来
She said you'll recognize him when you spot him.
杰里米 你好吗 先生
Jeremy! How are you, sir?
很高兴见到你 兄弟
Good to see you, brother!
幸会
Good to see you!
幸会 兄弟
Good to see you, brother.
我要给你传统的毛利人问候
I'm going to give you a traditional Maori greeting.
叫碰鼻礼
This is called the hongi.
-饥渴[音似hongi] -碰鼻礼
- Horny? - Hongi.
碰鼻礼 不好意思
Hongi. Excuse me.
我可一点都不饥渴 孩子
Nothing horny about me, son!
我们可以通过触碰鼻子分享神圣的呼吸
The touching of the noses allows us to share our sacred breath.
棒极了
Amazing.
快上船 伙计 我们去兜兜风
Come on the boat, mate, we're going for a ride.
谢谢 哥们
Thank you, man.
由喜爱冒险的新西兰人发明
Invented by a thrill‐seeking Kiwi...
速度飞快
The speed is insane.
喷射快艇的速度可以达到时速80公里
...jet boats can hit 50 miles an hour
而且专为
and are purpose built
新西兰的急流浅河而设计
for New Zealand's fast‐flowing shallow rivers.
要用毛利人的传统方式捕鱼
It's the only way to travel
就必须乘坐喷射快艇
when you're doing a traditional Maori fishing.
天啊
My god!
它们还可以这样
They can also do this.
逆流而上40公里
25 miles upriver,
我们到了杰里米的秘密捕鳗地点
we've reached Jeremy's secret eel fishing location.
我们要在这里下船了
And this is where we get off.
-就在这里下船 -对
- We're getting off here? - Yeah.
鳗鱼是毛利美食中
Eels are one of the most highly valued foods
最珍贵的食材之一
in Maori cuisine.
准备好了吗 兄弟
Are you ready, brother?
出发吧 船长
Let's go, captain.
毕生致力于研究毛利文化后...
And, having spent a lifetime studying Maori culture...
太美了 迷人的瀑布
That is beautiful. What a waterfall.
今天 杰里米要教我
...today, Jeremy's going to teach me
用传统方式来捕捉鳗鱼
a traditional method of catching them.
你能在这里找到鳗鱼吗
Would you find the eels in here?
它们无处不在
They can be everywhere.
它们会顺溪流而上
They're coming up the creek...
好
Right.
它们会游上那个瀑布
And they will travel up that waterfall there.
-真的吗 -它们的嘴能吸住石头
- Really? - They've got a mouth that they can suction onto it,
成千上万条一起游上去
and they'll travel in thousands.
游上瀑布吗
Up the waterfall?
游上瀑布
Up the waterfall.
这就是你最爱的池塘
So, this is your favorite pool.
就是这个池塘
This is the pool.
好
Yeah.
-只要你一开始抓它们 -嗯
- Once you start chasing them, - Yeah.
它们就会游过来
they're going to want to come and
-假装自己是一根树枝 -好
- try their best to look like a log - Right.
或者逃得远远的
or just get well away from you by
躲在河岸下面
tucking in under the bank here,
所以你就得到处去找它
so you're going to fish around for it.
所以不用鱼线 钓竿和鱼饵吗
So there's no line, there's no rod, there's no bait.
那要怎么抓
So the idea is what?
用你的双手
You're going to use your hands.
它们是群滑溜溜的家伙
They're slippery suckers.
等等 它们有牙齿吗 它们咬人吗
Stop it! Do they have teeth? Do they bite?
它们有牙齿 会咬人
They have teeth. They bite.
但你块头这么大 没事的
Big fellow like you, you'll be alright though.
水好凉
That's cold.
-那里有什么东西吗 -没有
- Was that something there? - No.
不 我刚看到水有点浑
No, I just saw a bit of water,
表示有东西把水搅浑了
suggests that something made that above us.
在这 就在这
Just here. Just here.
停下
Stop it.
看到了吗 悄悄地 别惊动它们
Can you see this? Quietly, quietly, quietly.
那是棵树
That's a tree.
不 那是条鳗鱼
No! That's an eel.
别让它逃了
Don't let him get away.
两只手放到它的肚皮下
Both hands under his belly
然后把它朝我扔过来
and you're going to flick him up to me.
你可以的 两只手一起
You can do it, both hands, both hands at once.
它现在逃到水下去了
He's gone back under now.
它去哪了
Where's he gone?
你能看见吗
Can you see it?
它在河岸之下某处
He's under the bank somewhere.
我看见它了
Yes, I can see him.
-这里 -看见了
- Here. - Gotcha!
我在新西兰玛图基图基村
I'm knee deep in the remote backwaters
一潭偏远的及膝死水中
of New Zealand's Matukituki valley...
该死 它逃到水下去了
Damn! He's gone back under now.
试图捕捉新鲜河鳗
attempting to catch freshwater eels.
戈登 你旁边又有一条
Gordon, we've got another one just beside you.
比我们刚刚看到的那条大一点
He's a little bit bigger than the one we've just seen.
那不是鳗鱼 是根树干
That's not an eel, that's a tree trunk.
不 这条鳗鱼就在树干旁边
No, this is an eel beside the tree trunk!
该死 我现在看见了
Damn. Now I can see him.
要不我用那根树枝 就不会被咬了
What if I use that stick, so that I don't get bitten,
你就赤手空拳去抓它
and you catch him with your bare hands.
好了 这次不能搞砸了 戈登
Alright. No mucking around on this one, Gordon.
把它捞起 然后扔过来
You're going to lift it and throw it.
好的
Right.
再来 再来
You have to keep going, keep going!
把它抓出来 抓出来
Just bring him out. Bring him out!
没错
Yes, boy!
抓住它
Get him!
该死 它们太滑了
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表