剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
Well not difficult, it's a lot of practice Chef.
娜贾特真是精力充沛
Najat is a little firecracker.
她就是那么有决心
That's how feisty she is.
而我现在感觉不得其所
Right now I feel like a fish out of water.
我想让你为我们
I'm going to invite you to serve us
倒两杯漂亮的茶
two beautiful magical glasses of tea,
怎么样
how about that?
你想要喝一杯
You'd like a glass.
我想让你把茶从高处倒进玻璃杯里
Well, I'd like glass poured by you from all the way up.
来吧 你可以的
Come on, you can do it.
准备好了
Ready?
开始 你是个专家
Go, oh my god you're a pro.
就是这样 你通过测试了
Yeah, that's it. You've passed your exam.
我发现了娜贾特
I've made a discovery about Najat
为什么会这样对我了
that may just explain her attitude towards me.
你在这里是个知名主厨 是吧
You are a powerful chef here, aren't you?
没错
Yes, sir.
你到我的餐厅应聘了七次
And you applied to work in my restaurant seven times.
是啊 你从来都没雇我
Yeah and you never hired me.
你应该给我打个电♥话♥
You should have phoned me.
我愿意立马给你份工作
I would have given you a job any day.
别笑了
Stop it.
我不敢相信我没雇娜贾特
I can't believe I didn't hire Najat.
希望她已经翻篇了
Hopefully she's moved past it
否则我在摩洛哥
or the only dish I'll be eating
唯一能吃到的就是可怜的大饼
on my Moroccan journey is humble pie.
我想让你去山里
I want you to go to the mountains.
-你想让我去山里 -是啊
- you want me to go to the mountains. - Yes.
去柏柏尔人住的地方
To the Berber land with the people
他们还保留着传统
who really still have the traditions
及世代相传的烹饪方式
and the way of cooking.
好
Right.
这周末
At the end of this week
是柏柏尔人的新年
is the New Years for the Berber people.
等等 这周末是除夕
Wait, at the end of the week is New Year's Eve?
你和我要做烹饪
You and me going to cook.
但我想让你完胜我
But I want you to kick my butt in there.
我们会的 这可是我的地盘
We will, that's my territory.
原来是这样
So that's how it's gonna work,
你让我去那里
you're sending me out there.
我想让你去那里
I want to send you out there
如果你不运用从美丽的费斯
and if you don't apply to all this knowledge
学到的所有知识 我们就宰了你
that you got from this beautiful Fes, we're going to butcher you.
这样好吗
How about that?
娜贾特刚丢下一颗炸♥弹♥
Najat has just dropped the bombshell
因为我不仅要进山
because not only am I going to the mountains
去了解柏柏尔人的文化
to understand that Berber culture,
我还要在周末烹饪盛宴
I'm cooking a feast at the end of the week
在他们一年最重要的夜晚 除夕夜
on one of the most important nights of the year, New Year's Eve.
我从哪开始
Where do I start?
首先 我真的很想让你去见见蘑菇人
First, I would really love you to meet the mushroom man.
他超神奇 像你一样一头白发 但他很棒
He's super magical and he has white hair like you but he's great.
他有最好的松露
And he has the best truffles,
最好的羊肚菌 最好的...
the best morels, the best...
羊肚菌是蘑菇中的劳特莱斯
They're the Rolls Royce of mushrooms, morel mushrooms.
-对 -太完美了 干杯
- Yes. - This is amazing. Cheers.
我觉得他会遇到一些麻烦
I think he's gonna find a few difficulties
因为一个三星级米其林大厨
'cause you have to go from three star Michelin chef
置身荒野 和柏柏尔人相处
to be in the nature, to be with the Berber people.
他会有遇上一些麻烦
So he's gonna have a couple of few difficulties in that.
距离准备新年盛宴还有五天
With just five days 'til we cook a feast for New Year,
我的任务很清楚
my mission is clear;
出发去山里
head into the mountains
掌握柏柏尔人烹饪的魔力
to get to grips with the magic of Berber cuisine.
看看这风景
Look at this view.
拜托
Come on!
没有比这更好的风景了
It doesn't get any better than that.
娜贾特安排蘑菇猎手来见我
Najat's arranged for her mushroom hunters to meet me.
她说那些人很神秘
She said that these guys are secretive,
他们有特别的方式
so secretive that they've got special ways
带你去采蘑菇的地点
to get you to the locations of these mushrooms.
娜贾特对她的安排有点含糊其辞
Najat's being a bit coy about what she's set up
但她让我期待一场大冒险
but she's told me to expect quite an adventure.
车里的空调能用
The air conditioner's work in here.
检查一下刹车是不是有用
Just checking the brakes are working.
你好 十分感谢
Bonjour. Merci beaucoup.
你好
Ca va.
我很累
对
Oui.
第一件让我惊讶的事是
My first surprise comes
我的向导开始给我戴装备
when my guide starts looking to harness me up.
但是蘑菇在哪里
But where are the mushrooms?
下面
Down.
蘑菇在哪里
The mushrooms are where?
你开玩笑吧
Oh, you are kidding me!
娜贾特疯了
Najat's crazy.
-一定有更容易的方式去采摘蘑菇 -好了
- There must be an easier way to get to these mushrooms. - Okay.
我叫戈登·詹姆斯 不是詹姆斯·邦德[007]
The name is Gordon James, yeah, not James Bond.
我只是想采蘑菇
I just want to pick mushrooms.
很明显这是娜贾特认为的快乐时光
But apparently this is Najat's idea of a good time.
我喜欢蘑菇 但这也太疯了
Listen I love mushrooms but this is insane.
这么大阵仗就为了采个蘑菇
All this for a mushroom.
最好是极致美味
It'd better be delicious.
走 走
你们看
Look at that.
我去
Holy !
老天
Oh man!
认真的吗
Seriously?
真的吗
Really?
我觉得这是为没有聘请
I think I'm paying the price
摩洛哥大厨娜贾特而付出的代价
for not giving Moroccan chef Najat a job.
她让我走这条风景优美的路线
She's sent me on the scenic route
跟神秘的蘑菇猎手见面
to meet up with mysterious mushroom hunters.
我热爱冒险 也喜欢蘑菇
I'm a big adventurer and I love mushrooms
但刚刚是我为蘑菇
but that's the scariest descent
做过的最惊险的事 但我很喜欢
that I've ever done for a mushroom, but I loved it.
我一到底部 就想回到上面
As soon as I got down to the bottom I wanted to go back up
然后再下来一遍
to the top and come back down.
你好
Bonjour!
蘑菇在哪里
Okay, where are the mushrooms?
我来告诉你蘑菇在哪里
谁想来
Who wanna come?
-非常感谢 -没事
- Thanks a lot. - Okay.
这些蘑菇最好很美味
These mushrooms better taste delicious.
来
Come, come.
很好
Good, good.
来
Yo, yo, yeah.
你好吗
Bonjour, how are you?
我是蘑菇之王
I'm the king of the mushrooms.
你是蘑菇之王
You're the king of the mushrooms.
蘑菇在哪里
Where are the bloody mushrooms?
-我们走 -好的
- Let's go. - All right, now.
-我们走 -好
- Let's go. - Okay.
我怀疑别人跟不上我们
I doubt anyone's following us.
阿布杜拉是娜贾特大厨最大的蘑菇供应商
Abdullah is Chef Najat's main mushroom supplier.
过去几天 他和他的人都在这片偏远的
He and his men have spent the last few days
森林里进行采摘
foraging this remote forest,
今天 他们会跟我分享
and today they're willing to share with me
他们的最爱
the pick of their bounty.
英国的每位厨师
Every chef in Britain
都会很想弄到这个篮子
would love to get their hands on that basket.
我的天呐
Oh my Lord!
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表